India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

UPDATE-9TH-MAY (Page 3)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

ohhhhhhh nooooooo Cry ladyyyyy d finallyyy afeter 100 zillion  billion trillion yrs expresses her love and she getssss thrownnn out............Confused ohhhhhh wishes sumitra learned 2 listenn its kinda obvious that pori is not her bahu..................awwwww bechra hottieeee Embarrassed lollll iii wish he goes after herrrrrrrr ............i hope he does..........

Love Asian Princess- whos toitally heartbroken after the episode loll

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanks Twine for the great update . It was kind of a good that DK knows that Disha loves him and also what sum did  i hate her 4 that. she atleast could have listened to Dk. can't wait to see what will happen next
punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I am starting to hate Sumi right now. She was better off sleeping all the time. How could she throw Disha out like that without even listening to D.K. When she said you will see my dead body, I just wanted to slap her and tell her to die then. How can she not see that there is so much love between the two D's and none what so ever between Pori and D.K. I am happy that Disha finally admitted she loves D.K!!!! D.K. is so stupid, he waited so long for Disha to say I love you and now he is watching her get thrown out like trash and he isn't doing anything about it. I just hope he opens his mouth and tells Sumi everything soon.

I am feeling so sad right now!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Even though we're glad that Disha finally admits to DK that she loves him, she was better off not telling DK she loves him Confused.  At least she could stay under the same roof Wink.  Admitting her love costed her living with DK & he's not even gonna say anything cuz of his ma's kasam Cry  Bad sumi Angry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

hi

yes jyoti but ithink it is positive as if they love each so much than they would never marry anyone else even though they stay separate well hoping as this is what producers are thinking but i think they will be pushed but i think disha will never agree hoping and dk he is stubborn but sumAngry she might emotionally blackmail him only one person can vcome to their ressue either ved or pori says that she is not sum's bahu...

Ufffffffffff i am upset but happy as dk knows disha's feelins he knew before but now he knows disha can't even live without him..awwwEmbarrassedClap

samyBig smile

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hya Twine,

Thanks for the detailed update.

SO, ab toh vahi hoga jo manjoore guha hoga!!I'm going to take a chill pill and go to work! Anyway lets give a CCCCCCClarion call to our Lakshman not Laxman!!Ved saab theek karega...........................................

Mink the optimist, saying bye now.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I know.. I'm happy too!  I've been waiting forever for Disha to admit her feelings to DK.  I'd say I'm happier than DK.. lol LOLLOL but he could be easily influenced by Sumitra to marry Pori as in "tumhe meri kasam sunny" AngryAngry  The way he is, he will probbaly do it too cuz he doesn't wanna hurt his mom Angry 

Anyway, can't wait to watch this episode.. Disha in DK's arms FINALLY!!!!! ClapEmbarrassed 

sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thnx for the update twine,,i really wonder where is the storyline going to...i hope its not wat one of us has declared to be the future storyline,,,i cant c disha with ne one alz other than dk,,and dk today looked soo helpless in the last  scenes...i felt soo sad after seeing tht,,a man who got ne thing wat he wanted with the help of money,,stood speechless in front of his mom,,when the love of his life was beeing humiliated,,sad,,very sadCry

Go to top