Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi

Twine over optimism..but yes twine u guys are lucky got to see the bedroom scene plus disha hugging dk awwwwww..elloborate can you please tell me what happend i know you said but any thing you want to add hehheheheheheheh for our poor souls  across the globe...

Yes i hope that now when it was time for dk and disah to have some really romantic moments dir have put spanner in works as usual but i can't to hear what happens today..

Do you really think they will marry others..i think they will agree and will be pushed but at the last minute it will be set right...hoping otherwise i will be qutting watching it for few weeks or months..

Can't take two D's separate..😭

Samy

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Yeah Samy..................totally agree.....................on the day of Disha's wedding .....................Sumitra Ma will suddently get her memory back and realise what a mix-up theres been.....................She will bring Dk and Disha together..................Its gonna be the happiest day in TD................

PS:  Promo scenes have already been shown in the first episode of the week.................Wonder whats up for the rest of the week.......................Hope something good come up SOON

Ranger thumbnail

I agree with Samy, I won't be able to see Dk and Disha marrying other people. I will stop watching if this happens. Hope Sumitra realises that what she's doing to Dk and Disha, is the same as Gargi did to Dhruv and her.  Really hating her now. 😡

Let's just hope Ved realises that Dk and Disha love each other and won't go thru with the marriage.

I think it was mentioned that the 6 months contract is over and that Dk burned the papers, but Dk is still applying sindoor on Dish's forehead so technically they're still husband and wife... Now here's where I get confused, how are they going to be able to marry other people when they still married to each other????

stonex thumbnail
they can as the writter of the serial is a dummy and thinks that we are dummies too.
meme_ma thumbnail
I think it is time Sums had a heart attack and died.
Like someone else said before if they marry others I am going to stop watching this serial.
I think it is a misconception directors and producers have in India that a serial has to be neverending.Do people really even watch Kahani ghar ghar ki and all that shit???

Edited by meme_ma - 18 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thnx for the update, twine....

Oh no, so finally DK and Disha admitted that they are in love, and as usual, Sum came and spolit all things😡

Where was Ved? I did not see yesterday's episode and i must say its high time that Dish and DK got together....😭

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Can't wait to see this episode....finally!!! 😊 But Sum....😡😡

Why is she spoiling everyfin for Dk and Dish!

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They admit there love and they get parted, now is this justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think not!!!!!

these producers are doing my head in!!!😡

love eran!!!

sakina thumbnail

wonder how suhas reacts to this incident .... hope she doesnt follow sumis example causing trouble ...

agree lata , dish and dk meeting secretly would be very romantic😳...

what could be veds reaction when he gets to know that sumima kicked dish out and above  called her mistress ... maybe he blames dk or tells sumi the truth about pori😕

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Thanks twine.

'..see my dead body..' - That is such typical emotional blackmail used whenever writers lose it. 😡

Looks like half the promo has been shown in this episode and if the producers have any sense they will show the two Ds meeting outside - and why not ??? they are supposed to be adults & married and don't need permission from Suhas & Sumi and WE WANT TO SEE SOME ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM!!

I think DK will have the fall by the end of the week ('suspense' for the weekend for us..). I'd rather see him in a coma then have Sumi persuade him (another '.. over my dead body..' threat) to get married to Pori!!