Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi

yes jyoti but ithink it is positive as if they love each so much than they would never marry anyone else even though they stay separate well hoping as this is what producers are thinking but i think they will be pushed but i think disha will never agree hoping and dk he is stubborn but sum😑 she might emotionally blackmail him only one person can vcome to their ressue either ved or pori says that she is not sum's bahu...

Ufffffffffff i am upset but happy as dk knows disha's feelins he knew before but now he knows disha can't even live without him..awwwπŸ˜³πŸ‘

samyπŸ˜ƒ

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya Twine,

Thanks for the detailed update.

SO, ab toh vahi hoga jo manjoore guha hoga!!I'm going to take a chill pill and go to work! Anyway lets give a CCCCCCClarion call to our Lakshman not Laxman!!Ved saab theek karega...........................................

Mink the optimist, saying bye now.

lalgulab thumbnail

I know.. I'm happy too!  I've been waiting forever for Disha to admit her feelings to DK.  I'd say I'm happier than DK.. lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but he could be easily influenced by Sumitra to marry Pori as in "tumhe meri kasam sunny" 😑😑  The way he is, he will probbaly do it too cuz he doesn't wanna hurt his mom 😑 

Anyway, can't wait to watch this episode.. Disha in DK's arms FINALLY!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³ 

sadi thumbnail
thnx for the update twine,,i really wonder where is the storyline going to...i hope its not wat one of us has declared to be the future storyline,,,i cant c disha with ne one alz other than dk,,and dk today looked soo helpless in the last  scenes...i felt soo sad after seeing tht,,a man who got ne thing wat he wanted with the help of money,,stood speechless in front of his mom,,when the love of his life was beeing humiliated,,sad,,very sad😭
bubbles thumbnail

although i hate the fact that sum throwed disha out of the house, but it has made the drama more interesting,lol.

dk and disha are both pretty emotional, they are making it more diffecult for themselves to tell sum the truth, the more they delay it, the bigger the shock it will be for sum. if they had told the truth to sum, right from the first day, it wouldn't have been such a shock. now, when sum realises the truth she will regret everything she did to disha and that will probably send her straight to God,lol 

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update

Sumitraa is irritating me more and more. She was better off sleeping trough the whole episode..

😊 Naina

sakina thumbnail

what i wonder is why sumimaa cant notice the difference that dish and dk love each other , druv and gargi didnt ... 😑 

sumi should get some strong sleeping pills would be a great help!!!πŸ˜†

sukh thumbnail

thax for the update.πŸ‘

i wish if somehow sumitra gets to know the truth. then she can unite the dk & disha.......................😭

memsaab thumbnail

well guys Sumitra is seeing what she has been shown.. Nobody to blame.. and I just hope that things are normal by end of this week.. otherwise.. I do not want to spend another bad weekend..

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
😭too sad...😭😭😭..

She finally said ...but before there could be any other GOOD scene between the 2..sum had to butt in...I AM STARTING TO HATE HER NOW....I eman from what angle does disha look like a rakhael...no way..she is jsut nuts..

and whats with this same old.."warna tum mera mara mu dekhoge"...line...I Hate SUm...she si sooooooo mean..Cant wait for the episode when she figures out the truth...she better beg to disha...I know our goody good disha will forgive her immediately..but I were in Dish's palce I would be liek back off missy...warna tum mera mara mu dekhogi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bomby!