Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So nitin is dead...ashok must hv kill him...so know rashmi and aahok turn. .
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uh oh

krishna in jail. ?... hope prayigya figures out what's happening soon n come clean on him. ?.

So nitin is dead. ?. Did the police find his body.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow a very suspenseful update. πŸ˜²πŸ‘

If NItin is actually dead why do I think that gurmaa may have something to do with it since before she left she told everyone that Pratigya was pure and krishna was the father was there an ulterior motive behind it.

If NItin did tell Krishna that he is the father of Pragu wonder what will happen between Kriya when they meet.  Please don't let Krishna not believe Nitin.

Please update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will read afterwards... Exams are knocking the door!!!!!
Thanks for the pm.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 47

Once he saw her he got up from the seat and walked forward. "Krishna.. yeh.. she walked to him holding the bars, she was confused not able to make sense of what was happening. "again this is happening.. she tilted her head towards him. "Babu.. don't cry please" he comforted her as much as he could, he rubbed the back of her head and with the other hand he rubbed her hand. She looked up, " I don't believe you did this, there has been some sort of a mistake, right Ashok you were there you saw exactly what happened.

"Babu .. listen" she turned to him again.

"Krishna  I don't believe this you can't have done this, you not a killer I know you" she said holding his face, sniffing trying to stop the tears.

"babu humo galti hogaye" she looked up.. "no I don't believe it Krishna please don't say it. He looked over to Ashok "Give us a minute" Ashok nodded and left from there. "babu listen to me ok.. it was an accident but it happened, I don't know"

"Krishna have you been drinking?" she was shocked she could smell it on his breath.

"babu.." he wasn't completely with it, his head was hurting and he was confused.

"No Krishna! She walked back taking a step back, "I don't believe this, after the whole Adarsh thing happened you promised me you won't get mixed up in anything like this and on top of that your drinking again?!

"Babu, please come here" he wanted to explain but only if she'd listen.

"I've heard enough" she sighed heavily, then she walked close to him.. wiping her tears.

"you know today Pragu crawled to me for the first time, I even sent you a video on your cell, I wanted to share this moment with you." Tears started to form in her eyes again. "Babu I didn't kill anyone"

"how can I understand you in this state.. what am I supposed to believe"

"Babu  he slupped said.."

"Krishna just stop please.." she took a deep breath and walked back. "Babu you?"

"Sorry to interrupt but time is up, you can come meet him again tomorrow" said Ashok.  Pratigya looked at Ashok and then back at Krishna. "I will see you tomorrow, get some sleep" she was confused she didn't know what more to say to him. Pratigya walked out of police station. Ashok followed on. "bhabhiji what's going on?"

"you tell me, you were there what exactly happened?" she said folding her arms.

"Nitin is a friend in common isn't he?" said Ashok.

"um.. how do you know each other and I wouldn't say he is a friend of mine at all"

"forget everything, look I will."

"I need you to help me release him, I have to think about my daughter, she needs her papa in her life please Ashok help me." Ashok nodded "of course I will"

"first tell me what happened"

"ok Krishna was alittle drunk, but it was unintentional we sort of spiked his drink, it was supposed to be a joke"

"Ashok I thought I could trust you with him" but she was relieved to hear that Krishna wasn't actually drinking. "sorry we got carried away, but then Nitin and Krishna were talking I was on the phone and then I heard the gun go off, and when I turned Krishna was holding the pistol and Nitin was bleeding on the ground.  "so he killed him intentionally? " Ashok shook his head.

" yes.. no I'm not sure, he was drunk so I guess it wasn't all his fault".

"where is the gun now?" Pratigya asked.

"there searching for it"

"ok we  need to figure out this what can we do"

"I will help you bhabhiji don't worry, I know Krishna isn't a bad person, just it was a mistake. Pratigya nodded. "ok I have to get home I will meet you here tomorrow I think bauji and Shakti will come too." She said bye to Nitin and left from there. 

Once she came into TN hall everyone was a sleep it was dark, she went into her room and closed the door, Pragu was still asleep, Pratigya got under the covers too, but she could not fall asleep, it felt weird to be sleeping without him by her side.

"Kisnabahu, where is baba he is not in his room?"

"bauji Krishna has been arrested, and they won't release him so easily, it's a murder charge.

"what rubbish who's murder?" spat Shakti. Pratigya shifted in her seat.

knowing full well, but telling them its Nitin would just make it worse, as long as she can hide it from them the better.

"someone at work" she lied

"oh.. why would baba do that"   said Amma, looking at dadi and Reshmi.

"thakurainya don't worry me and kisnabahu will go see him today and release him, he won't spend another day there. he said taking a sip of his daal.  Bauji and me is better, than Shakti tagging along.

"baujie I will come too, how dare anyone put baba in jail. oh no not Shakti bhaiya, he will work out its Nitin'

"No Shaktiya no need, Kisnabahu is a lawyer we both will go it's enough and Ashok too will be there, you won't be any help"  Pratigya was relieved to hear that, she left Pragu with dadi and amma, shortly they reached the police station.

"Eh, who dare lock my babua up, my boy where is he?"

"Sajan-ji stop shouting this is a police station!"

"Inspector saab don't teach he we are Thakurs I want Krishna released"

"Bauji I will talk to him" said Pratigya trying to tame him down.

"Inspector saab please take him to see Krishna, I'm just waiting for Ashok, he nodded to Pratigya.  "Where is Ashok" she looked around. Baujie went forward and saw Krishna.

"baba eka hai" he was tense seeing his son behind bars.

"Baujie how are you, is babu with you?" he asked immediately after Pratigya.

"Baba how did this happen.,, don't worry we will get you out. He said in a strong tone.

"Where is babu?" he asked again. And Sajan explained to him. Pratigya was pacing up and down the front of the station. 

"Ashok you're here, I was worried you weren't going to turn up" she felt relieved seeing him,she knew he is a senior lawyer to her and has much more experience, so she was confident.

"have you been to see him?" Ashok sat down waiting for the inspector.

"No only one at a time, I thought baujie should go first"

"there he comes.." says Ashok. Pratigya turned  to him.

"Baujie how is he?" he shook his head.

"Kisnabahu please get my son out of this place" Pratigya nodded

" Ashok sit with him I will go see Krishna". Ashok nodded.  Pratigya wanted to hide her eagerness, in her eyes when she saw him he did wrong, but he was still her husband and she loved him to the moon and back.

"Krishna" she said in a soft tone.

"babu, you came" he smiled, he was a little fresh and a bit with it unlike last night.

"of course, kese ho?" she asked. Holding the bars, he covered his hands on top.

"ka kare, being here away from you and Pragu I did not sleep a wink last night" he said looking at her with those sad eyes.

"Me either, Krishna but don't worry we will prove your innocence ok? I know it was an accident.. Ashok will help us he will get you out today.

"sorry babu"  

"aree Krishna" she cupped his face, it was frustrating having the bars making it hard to reach him.  "times up come back in the evening" said a man.

"already but it's barely been 10 minutes" she said looking at him.

"can't you give us a few more minutes!" yelled Krishna, Pratigya was feeling the same but composed herself better. "Krishna don't worry I will be back in the evening to collect you, Ashok thinks you will be out by today." 

"that's great"

"ok I have to go now" she reluctantly let go of his hands, and slowly walked away glancing back to him. we have to get him out today, I need him, Pragu does we all do'    time flew and Pratigya came back home with Sajjan then she was back at the police station within hours, Amma packed a tiffin for her to give him.

"Amma made you dinner, I gave it in the front" she said. "how are you?"  he wasn't too responsive. "I'm going crazy in this cage..!

"calm down Krishna we will get you out don't worry, Ashok will sort it out"   a man came with a tiffin. "listen um can I meet him properly?" the man shook his head and closed the door. "o sala!"

"Krishna kya kare ho, if you behave this way you will make things worse. He was huffing and puffing. "Listen" she gently caressed his hand over the bar.

"eat your dinner and I will be back in ten minutes..ok?" he nodded. Pratigya left him to it, "Ashok what did he say, Krishna can be released at what time?" she said looking at her wrist watch. "time?" she asked eagerly.

"I'm sorry bhabhiji I tried my best, but they won't its case of murder charge, can't  release  untill his court hearing, he can't get bail till then" 

"what?" she said in shock. She was so sure Ashok would get him released on bail today.

"yeah there is nothing I can do but, the court date I got is Monday so just 3 days away.

"oh god three days, he is going to be left here like this for 3 whole days!"  She turned away. "I told him, I actually promised him and baujie he will come home today" she sighed in tension, moving her hair back.

"we are lucky to get a date so close, usually it is weeks"

"your right, I just um have to break it to him.. It won't be easy" he replied.

"ok.. do you want me to do it?"

"no.. I will, can you arrange one thing for me?"

"sure what?" said Ashok. Krishna sprang off his chair when he saw Pratigya come back. "babu what time will I be released from this cage, I want to hold my pragu and babu."

"Krishna" she walked forward.. "hath do."  Krishna was confused but done as she told.  She held his hands in his. "Krishna I know you love me and Pragu, just um a little patience is what I ask.."

"what?"

"Ashok tried his best and even I was 100% sure he will succeed but.. he couldn't get bail for you today"

"what?" he took his hands away.  And kicked the side of the wall.

"Krishna, what are you doing being angry it won't help anything please just.. calm down."

"Babu I can't take this anymore how long do I need to be here?!"

"till court hearing" he looked up at her, in a jolt, court date sounds so far..

"but it's in 3 days so Monday its not far at all"

"in this place even a few hours feel like eternity. He replied in a small voice. He became silent all of a sudden, she saw his helpless face. Krishna come here" she called to him and he walked towards her. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Listen to me" her hands went behind his neck. "Krishna" she caressed his nape. "It won't be long ok"

"babu I just want to come home to you and Pragu" he sniffed. oh no he's crying'  it was  making her feel so bad, she just wanted to take him in her arms and comfort him. "and you will.." he didn't meet her gaze. "hey, look at me" she cupped his chin, then pressed her forehead to his.

"the days will fly" she sniffed, stopping her own tears falling, she looked down for a second, their noses touched, she looked up directly into his eyes.

"and I will be visiting you every day" she nodded reassuring him. He finally nodded back. "ok babu" she nodded. "ok" he kissed her arm.

"ok babu he removed her arms from him and then held her hands in his.

"you should go Pragu must be needing you" she felt a slight cold feeling from Krishna when he removed her arms from him, she didn't get a chance to dwell on it.

"sorry to interrupt visit hours are over now" said a man, and Ashok followed behind him.

"Ashokwa thank you for the quick date babu just told me" Ashok nodded

"no problem Krishna we need to discuss further tomorrow we will see you tomorrow"

"see you tomorrow. Sleep well" she replied in a small voice he nodded back.

"once they were out of Krishna's sight Pratigya turned to Nitin

"did you arrange can I see Krishna and you feed him dinner tomorrow?"

"I did try my best but they refused" seems like nothing is going my way'

"ok.. thanks for trying see you tomorrow" it was getting too much for her, she needed to breath, she went in the car, her mind was going through thoughts of the day. She didn't want to go home she didn't know what they were going to day see once they see she has come home without Krishna.  She told the driver to park up at a lake area. She came out of the car and took a walk, with her arms folded, and she let the tears she'd been restraining all that time keeping a front in front of Krishna flow. Her tears were just pouring out she was really worried of the outcome of this case, what if Krishna goes down for this, will he be lucky a second time?  Her mind questioned. "and why did he push me away?" she felt hurt by it. She quickly wiped her tears and headed home.

"Kisnabahu is here" said SS looking behind her.. "baba must be coming" he looked but didn't see anyone. "where is baba?" Pratigya took a deep breath.

"They didn't grant him bail, I'm going back tomorrow to try"

"that damn inspector damn educated people, sala behooda" SS spat angrily. "so you just left him there and came home?"   

Baujie it's the law I can't take it into my hands" she said adjusting Pragati in her arms from dadi who had the little baby in her arms a few seconds ago.

"I don't care for the law, he is your husband you should not have just come"

"Sajjan what are you saying, Kisnabahu tried her best, you know how much she loves baba, it's ok Kisnabahu you take her and put her to sleep and you too have a good sleep you look exhausted. Pratigya nodded to dadi, at least someone took her side and understood her point of view. Pratigya carried Pragu to the room.

I wonder who else knows about who you visited the other day" said Reshmi.. 

"so you followed me, typical of your nature" said Pratigya she could not be bothered with her rubbish and brushed passed her, she closed the door behind. Pragu looked around and her expression changed to sad "alle alle, kya hua, you're looking for papa I know, sorry baby papa isn't here" she rubbed her head, and cuddled her closely." She sat on the bed with her. "even mamma is missing him. The room felt empty without Krishna. "today you will sleep with me on papa's side, she placed her down on the bed and kissed her forehead. She gently patted her on the chest, and fell asleep too.  Pratigya wake up midway she wasn't in a habit of sleeping without him. It was 7am and she got a call. "Yes Ashok.. really oh that is great, yes I will be there around 2:30pm, ok thanks." she cut the call in excitement. She had a quick shower and made her way to the kitchen. "today I will feed Krishna with my own hands, I will make his favourite dishes myself" the thought of seeing Krishna and being close to him again made her forget about her loss of sleep, she happily prepared the dishes. 

precap

"Wow my rajkumari is crawling" he said watching the video, she looked at him and then back at the video as they watched a proud moment together. He smiled at his baby girl, and squeezed Pratigya gently. 

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg di krishna phas gaya kya fir se? 😲 i hate nitin 😑 hope pratigya told krishna abt nitin and ashok is also with nitin na..he is doing drama of helping krishna ..hope pratigya release him soon.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updateπŸ‘

I hope that Ashok intentions are positive, after Nitin's false claims about his relationship with P, I hope he finally realized that Nitin was lying.

SInce K was drunk due to the drug, I have a feeling that it might actually be Reshmi who is responsible for Nitin's death, if even fact Nitin is even dead.  

Wow so many possible scenarios come to mind loving the suspense.  Can't wait for the next update. πŸ˜›
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful... feels like watching MKAP in real...
              so nitin is dead ... why is pratigya trusting that ashok!!! grrr

hope K is out of the jail soon 
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 48

She got the police station 10 minutes earlier. Even Ashok was there.

"bhabhiji your early"

"thank you Ashok for doing this" she said holding the tiffin in one hand and her phone in the other. Shortly a man came over. "This is Krishna's patni take her to him. The man nodded. "Pratigya you have an hour and then  I need  to meet with both of you on Monday's case. Pratigya nodded "ok thank you" she practically ran with the other man who was taking her to Krishna. Krishna was lying down on his back, with one arm lazily a cross his forehead. He heard the keys jingle, he got up in seating position the man opened the door, Pratigya walked in and he locked it back. "Babu you're here, i mean inside?" he said looking at her form in front of him. She nodded placing the tiffin on the seat. "Krishna" she said in a soft voice followed by a sigh of relief happiness. "babu" his lips broke into a smile, she was grinning with a full smile, they hugged each other tightly, she closed her eyes, just feeling relaxed in his embrace which was with so much warmth, he equally, enjoyed the feeling off having her petite frame in his arms, he inhaled her scent, her hair smelt delicious she, looked beautiful as always in her sari. She rubbed his back, they then realised where they were and cut the hug short. "how are you babu and how is my laadli" he said holding her hands in his. "she is missing her papa, I will show you something in a few minutes we only have an hour. "Take a seat and I will serve you lunch" she said sweetly. He sat down, she sat next to him, setting out all the food on the stool in front, she placed the paratha on the plate, and added some sabzi next to it. "ok open your mouth for me" he smiled at her  and opened wide, she saw him chew happily, and that made her day just to see Krishna smile, but he was in a serious mode, he didn't act cheeky or waste time playing games which she absolutely loved because that was what made him unique to others. She fed him the kheer, but then stood up when it was coming to an end and it dripped slightly down his chin.  "sorry Krishna. She wiped the excessive amount of his chin. And was about to get a tissue "babu wait"

"hmm?" she turned to him, he took hold of her hand and sucked each finger tip. "Mmm now that tasted sweet" he said in a hoarsely tone. She giggled. "Krishna even here you still besharam" she said half scolding half joking tone, because she her self loved the naughtiness of Krishna, inside she was happy dancing, as earlier she felt he was being distant but now she was convinced it was all in her head. "you have 20 minutes left" said a lady. Pratigya nodded,  as much as she hated having a time limit on her meet with him, she couldn't dwell on it too much because that would waste more time.

"ok 20 minutes left I want to show you something" she quickly took her phone out of her bag and sat next to him"

"here see this..  she played the video. Krishna, with one leg up flat and the other touching the floor,  put his arm around her and she leaned into him.

"say hello papa look at me" he heard his sweet wife's voice on the video, he smiled. "you sound sweet on tape" she giggled at his comment she became comfortable and took her feet up on to the seat, bending them behind her, her tip of her knees were resting on his left thigh.  

"look at this" she pointed, her hands clutched on his shirt, she leaned into him more.       

"Wow my rajkumari is crawling" he said watching the video, she looked at him and then back at the video as they watched a proud moment together. He smiled at his baby girl, and squeezed Pratigya gently. "did you see that?" she grinned.

"she is amazing, I love this video.." the video came to an end. "one more time" he replayed it and they both watched the proud moment again. "your right she does do that" once more the video came to end bringing them back to reality. "10 more minutes" I just want to hold you close", he said holding her tight now with both arms, her hands slowly went around his waist. She leaned her head on his chest, both were still facing front wards, she could just fall asleep in his arms, 5 minutes later, Krishna cleared his throat

"babu you have given me the most precious gift in the world.. he said turning to her. "our baby" he kissed her forehead softly. Pratigya looked up to him, they shared an eye lock. "arrey laila majnu, times up" said a man. Pratigya  looked to the front and They both sat up. Ashok came.

"sorry to interrupt your moment, Krishna we need to talk about Monday,

"babu sorry I didn't tell you about Nitinwa I only met him twice and I didn't want to worry you about anything so I didn't say anything"

"It's ok Krishna, its not your fault we will find a way to fix this. Ashok looked at Pratigya and wondered why is she lying to Krishna.

"so I feel the up side is if there is no weapon it won't be a strong case, it should be clear cut, I'm confident we can get you off.  He said smiling, Kriya looked at each other and he squeezed Pratigya's hand.

"I can't believe we still haven't been able to get him off!" thought Pratigya, the hearing didn't go well.. "what more can I we do, I thought you said it will be clear cut case." Ashok rubbed his temple. "I was confident but then we had an eye witness,  I had no idea of this at all. She shook her head, again Krishna is spending a night in jail again.

"Look I got the next date in this week itself, usually it takes weeks sometimes even months"

"your right, sorry I'm just feeling tense, and the family they are already celebrating with grand gestures at home.

"It didn't go well he can't come today" said Pratigya as she walked into the decorated hall.

"this is the limit!" said SS, he started to rant away.. Pratigya went over to Amma.

"he has a hearing in this week itself" Amma nodded "I pray to god he comes home soon" 

"Krishna?" she called, "please don't lose faith, I'm with you all the way" she replied trying to get him to break his silence.

"babu, i.. I don't want you to come visit me anymore.."

"what?" she was shocked at what he was saying.

"I don't want you to see me like this.."

"Krishna don't say this.."

"I'm tired i want to sleep" he said turning over and waited for her to leave, she kept calling to him but he didn't respond. "times up come tomorrow now" she waited for Krishna but he didn't respond, she had no choice but to leave. He opened his eyes and saw her being escorted out, "sorry babu, but it's for the best" he said wiping his moist eye.  Pratigya came home, and went into her room, Pesiya handed her Pragu and Pratigya thanked her and shut the door.

"sorry bacha mamma failed you again, even today I couldn't get your papa home" she could feel the hot tears sting in her eye, but she had to be strong for Pragu. She looked up for a few seconds, and  sat on the bed. " but papa sends his love" she kissed her chubby cheeks one by one. And made her in lying position  "you know Pragu when you were in my tummy, me and your papa went to see your photograph. Poor Krishna he didn't know what was happening" she laughed to herself at the cute memory that washed over her.

"Hi Pratigya how are you today?" "fine  thank you" said a midway pregnant  Pratigya, she  sat down on the stretcher thing. "babu sambhal kar" he said letting go of her hand.

"are you taking care of your wife?" said the doctor. Going through her file.

"yes he is taking excellent care of me" she rubbed his hand  looking up at Krishna, who was stood next to the left of her.

"that's what I like to hear"

"can you roll up your salvar for me" Pratigya nodded.

"no babu ka karobo?"  he said her stopping her from doing so

"Krishna its ok she is a doctor"

"Krishna with this you will see your baby on the monitor screen, she pointed at it which was not far from Pratigya.  

"here?" he said confused.

"Haan Krishna" said Pratigya,  the doctor took the gel, and was ready to put on it on her belly. "Babu, wait no this is cold na you will catch a cold, or baby ko kucho" he said stopping the doctor.

She turned to her left "Krishna, doctor hai, she knows what she is doing, this way we will see our baby for the first time. She held his right hand.

"go ahead doctor" Krishna looked on as she applied the gel and began to  she doctor proceeded with the ultra sound, Pratigya held his hand nice and tight. The monitor got switched on and Pratigya felt the the machine stick press at her belly. "Babu are you in any pain?" he asked so sweet and overly concerned typically his nature.

"No Krishna its fine" she smiled up at him. "wait I will ask someone to get you a seat, they nodded and in a few secs he was seated next to Pratigya. Sitting directly opposite the monitor.   

"ok here we go, see that, that is your baby" both of them looked to the screen.

"that is the head, and that is the nose" Pratigya held Krishna's hand tightly.

"wow Krishna isn't this amazing, look there are the little fingers" she pointed  He looked a little confused ,leaning forward.

"I thought she will look like us clear photograph" she turned her head away to face him.  

"Krishna the baby is still developing when she is out then she will look like us"she turned her head back to the screen, and held his hand more tightly, her fingers intertwined with his crossing.  

"haan babu, oh wait  I see her nose and mouth" he said excitedly. They both exchanged a cute smile, seeing the image of their baby. the doctor went on adjusting something on the monitor.  

"what's that sound" asked Krishna the doctor smiled. "that's why baby's heartbeat.

"babu hamri gudiya ki itni choti choti dhaakana" he was fascinated by the sound.

"Haan Krishna, I can't believe that is our little baby wow" she smiled, feeling emotional. "doctor how is the baby, developing well right?"

"yeah doctor everything is ok na?"the doctor smiled.

"a healthy developing baby with a strong heartbeat everything looks great I don't have any concerns Pratigya your pregnancy is healthy." said the doctor.

They were so happy to hear that.

"all done" she wiped the gel off and Pratigya rolled her salvar down.

"would you like a photograph or a dvd or both?"

"we want both" she said looking a Krishna.

"ok" the doctor nodded "just 10 minutes we will arrange that for you" Krishna nodded. Krishna came on sat on the edge of the bed.

"Babu the little heart beat," he said putting his arm around her.

"haan Krishna soon we will meet our baby" she smiled.

"haan babu I can't wait" he said pressing his lips to her forehead. She smiled feeling so safe and secure in his loving arms.

"That day was amazing Pragu" she said patting her. "aree you fell asleep, tum to sogaye but I can't sleep without your papa next to me, I'm sure Krishna's state is the same." All of a sudden reality hit hard, the room felt empty without her Krishna next to her. "Its ok, because I have a pat of Krishna with me, haven't I baby hmm?" she kissed Pragu's cheek and tried to fall asleep too, hoping tomorrow would be a better day, and now it was time to tell Krishna all about Nitin's threats how long can she keep it a secret.

precap:

Pratigya saw the private number flash on her phone "Hello Pratigya?" 

"why who is this?" 

"i have some evidence that will help Krishna get off this case all together, for that you have to meet me somewhere" Pratigya is confused what to do, at the same time she was desperate for help on this case.

"ok fine i will come at the old warehouse" she cut the call. 

Tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no krishna is in jail ..when he will be out ...loved krishna pratigya scenes. 😳 and hope pratigya will tell krishna abt nitin plz di sabkuch thik kardo. update soon.