Posted: 10 years ago
Good update ๐Ÿ˜Š  waiting for a fulltoo romantic kriya moment
nice update๐Ÿ˜›...d precap seems really good jaldi update karo๐Ÿ˜›
Promo: 
 maha episode 
Promo start:
Pratigya and Krishna couple dancing smiling, gazing into each other's eyes happily. (Fade to black)
 Everyone clapping watching kriya burn the dance floor with their chemistry. (Fade to black)
Pratigya is standing with Krishna talking with him in the busy hall. 
Pratigya: hey Bhaiya can you get me cold drink 
The waiter nods (fade to black)
,he takes the tray with a glass  towards her, someone pulls him back, he looks up at the person we don't see the face just the hands, give the waiter money, then points to a now standing alone  crossed armed pratigya. The waiter agrees, we see 2 tablets drop in the drink and it fizzes , next shot 
Waiter: bhabhiji apka drink, pratigya takes the glass raising it to her mouth (fade out to black)
Krishna: kisi ne babu ko dekha? (Fade to black) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
End of promo.

๐Ÿ˜•  ye ka????๐Ÿ˜ฒ expecting something diff...

hope it's a narrow escape๐Ÿ˜›...and kriya back of track...๐Ÿ˜‰
Cool promo khushi.
Hope K finds P soon.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ what's this khushi? i think he is nitin...๐Ÿ˜ก hope he will not do anything bad to P.๐Ÿ˜ญ
update soon...
Hello Khushi, we dont want villians at this Precious occasion.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ye koun hai naya dushman๐Ÿค”
twist in the story,,,,update soon waiting๐Ÿ˜›
Wowww very nice lovely Lubly dubly kriya updat
Precap more interesting ๐Ÿ˜ณ bt promo shocking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Waiting for next update soon ๐Ÿค—

Part 30

Pratigya and Krishna went over to the restaurant earlier today, the last two days had been busy and Friday came pretty quick. it was around 5pm pratigya had washed her hair she dried it, and  wore her chanya,and a blouse she found the other day that almost matched the sari.  She came out of the bathroom with a gown on top.
she stood in front of the mirror of their bedroom dressing table,applying her eye make up, Krishna was all ready in a tux standing at the opposite end of the bed, she saw him from the mirror adjusting his sleeves,she stopped what she was doing and wolf whistled. He looked up as he heard her, and met her eyes in her reflection she raised her brows at him with a cheeky smirk.
 "you look very handsome in this tux".
 "really?" he was very happy to hear his wife compliment him.
 hmm of course" she smiled, then continued to apply her kajal as she continued she could feel his gaze on her eyes,she looked at his reflection, they share an eye lock their eyes were speaking a language of their own,she could a read of sense of craving in his eyes,  she dropped the kajal pencil click it went on the table, it broke the lingering eye lock,
 "ahem, Krishna um take pragati out to dadi, she can give her,her milk bottle.."
 "hmm.. yeah babu, then we need to leave soon. He recalled they were on their way out and that too an event hosted by his own restaurant.
 "yeah, once I'm ready we will leave". Krishna picked up the baby seat handle, their baby sat in it comfortably.
"humri laadli ka ee bahute pasand hai ka?" He smiled at her laughing face, carrying her out of the room  his wife hearing him speak to their bundle of joy so cutely  , smiled. to herself, 'Krishna is such an amazing father, I'm really lucky to have him, he dotes on our little girl'  she finished applying her eye liner,blusher,eye shadow and a maroon shade of lipstick she took her gown off and picked the Saree off the bed, she had taken the original blouse out with the saree subconsciously, she began to draped it her mind drifted in thoughts how she was this time last year, she was happy but, longed for a baby,they struggled to conceive, but finally that resulted in a positive way, pragati gave them that joy, such a beautiful, child they made together, when she smiled she looked like pratigya, when she had a serious look, an absolute carbon copy of Krishna, all these thoughts reflected her mind,she began to pleet the sari, her mind started to remember when she was heavily pregnant, Krishna was at her side,he wouldn't leave her side, always holding her hand, bringing her hot milk, feeding her fruits, paying her compliments so she didn't feel insecure about her weight gain, but her weight gain wasn't much she was one of the lucky ones who had an invisible pregnancy. she put a pin in to hold the pleets in place, and threw the palu over her shoulder,she ran her hand through her locks of hair they were almost dry,she ran a brush through it. she looked at herself in the mirror
 "hmm all done" she went towards the bed and gathered Krishna's clothes that he didn't put away.
 "Krishna bhi na,.." she picked them up, and the blouse fell out, she picked it up, she put his clothes in the cupboard didn't have time to fold them at this moment, she took the blouse back with her, Krishna's words rang in her ear, ' 'my wish is to see you in this,' pratigya held the blouse close to her chest, grinning shly, she then held the blouse in front of her, it resembled the one that priyanka chopra wore in the song 'my desi girl' it was very revealing,  as the seconds increased so did her need of wanting to try  it on so she went with the feeling,  she let the Palu drop'
Krishna was outside in the hall with pragati and dadi , he looked at his wrist watch, looked at his daughter who was relaxed in dadi's lap.
 "ok she seems settled, will go see babu."
 "yeah baba you go", Krishna got up from the sofa.
Pratigya managed to tightened the blouse string at the bottom, she then threw the pallu back over her shoulder, she walked over to the mirror, she could feel her upper body feeling very exposed, but she didn't feel ashamed in fact she felt sexy, she looked back at her reflection, she felt good about herself, Krishna walked in abruptly looking at the ground. he startled her in a quick response she turned to face him.
 "babu you ready we can't be late..." Krishna looked up and his words trailed off she looked gorgeous she  turned away shyly he saw her facing the mirror again looking to the side, he studies her, she looked stunning, the sari really complimented her, perfect frame, outlining her curves, exposing her midriff, his lips become dry.  she  could feel or rather see him coming behind her,his eyes fixated on her frame, she wanted to stop him but the words just didn't come out, she could  feel him coming towards her  side, he stopped  behind her midway,she looked up and saw his face their eyes met through the mirror a shy smile played on her face she looked down at her hands knotting her fingers.  he quickly walked up to her and stood closely behind her,
Pratigya had  worn the blouse but just to try and then put away it was not for him to see yet but a part of her couldn't deny the fact that  she hoped he would, after all she dressed to impress one man, her husband Krishna Singh thakur. Krishna looked at her bare back, her skin looked so soft, his fingers were burning for a touch.  he looked at her reflection.

"Krishna I.."
"shhh." she become silent, he raised his hand,and placed it on her bare skin,he ran his knuckle up her back teasing her , she felt his touch and silent moan escaped her mouth, he ran his hand down and then up again, seeing her reaction in the mirror was making him feel turned on. her hair was already pushed to the side resting on her shoulder, he held her arms just below her shoulders, lowered his mouth and began to place kisses on her right exposed shoulder, hands besides her sides she grasped her sari closing her eyes, he took both her hands in his, their fingers intertwined. He placed a couple of feather like kisses on the side of her neck, her  hand grip became tighter as he kissed her cheek.
"you look very sexy in this blouse",pratigya's eyes opened,hearing her praises, a coy smile played on her face as she looked to the ground,she didn't meet his eyes, she felt half naked in this blouse,his hands released from hers,she wondered why he took his hands away but didn't have time to ponder for long...he pulled her back roughly her back came against his strong frame, one hand slid across her waist caressed her soft belly  and he whispered in her ear  in a hoarsely tone.
 "and even more when it's off." with cheekily grin he pulled both the blouse string and they came undone, a sense of embarrassment and excitement went through her at the same time , as she felt the blouse strings briefly brush her back and fall to the ground, it happened so quickly she didn't get a chance to hold it up, though she did manage to grab her palu before it fell too.

she was semi nude, she begain to adjust her sari so it covered her upper body as best as she could, although she could feel her husband's hand trying to move the sari as his hand moved from her belly upwards, and cupped one of her breast's, her breathing became  erratic.

"Krishna kya karo ho. ..  she was struggling with her word as she felt his finger rubbing against her nipple, while his mouth roamed around her nape.

"Krishna, we should"...again she was in  his command, she close her eyes for a second, she felt his lips kiss her earlobe, and bite on it, she started to feel like her body was on heat. Krishna started to move his other hand further down her sari below her hip line.

" Krishna, Krishna! She yelled to get his attention she stopped his hand reaching further down her belly and pushed it away , she turned around holding her saree up covering her chest, not that it covered much as it was a net sari everything seemed visible through it.,  she faced him, he looked at her confused.

ka? He said softly.

Pratigya didn't say anything she had a half smile on her face, she looked away for a semi second and then up at him again, he returned the smile.

"what didn't you like it?"

Pratigya walked back a little shyly, biting her lower lip. He took a step towards her, and then she looked at him invitingly with her eyes, giving him mixed signals, they shared an eye lock.

"Babu?"..Pratigya teased with her eyes, then walked backwards a bit faster.  opened the bathroom door, now Krishna got it, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Babu, babu ruko.. " the door shut in his face.

"Babu, babu.. " he knocked, his phone rang, it was chandu.

Pratigya leaned behind the bathroom door, her  reflection greeted her, she looked at her self in the mirror, she could see Krishna's love marks all around her neck. She heard a knock on the door.

"Babu come out, Chandu called we are running late.

" if you leave the room then I will come out." She protested

"What?"

"hmm you distract me too much Krishna"  Krishna smiled to her comment.

"I see in what way?"  

"you know" she said softly.

"ok fine I will wait in the hall"

"I will come out in a few seconds"

"accha jaldi karbo"

"haan"

"and Babu, you look gorgeous in this blouse I wish you would wear that one", he didn't hear an answer.

"ok I'm leaving come quick. " Pratigya mind rewinded to his comments and how they were in the room a few minutes ago she felt shy at the same time sexy and beautiful. She looked at the mirror and blushed, she wanted Krishna to keep on touching her it felt good.. she closed her eyes recalling his hands all over her, then reality kicked in, 'I better hurry otherwise we will be late'   she shook the thoughts away and  unlocked the door, holding the saree up, she picked up the blouse from the floor. Krishna's words echoed in her ear Babu, you look gorgeous in this blouse I wish you would wear that one.  She grinned then looked at the blouse.

Pratigya is here.. said dadi to Krishna as she saw her come into the hall.

chale?

hmm chalbo.replid Krishna.

Pratigya: bye dadi, bye mera baccha she kissed her baby on the cheek as dadi cradled her.  

"Pesiya if you need us just call one of our mobile or the restaurant  number.

" Ji Pratigya"

" you look lovely in this saree" said dadi

Pratigya smiled.

"ok dadi we are leaving now" said Krishna She nodded.

Krishna and Pratigya started to exit the door.

"Babu why are you wearing a shawl?"

" mere marzi" she replied 

"ok.." he was a little confused by her answer,  they held hands and exited the door. As they walked to the car he looked ahead and sh  looked up at Krishna, admoring his chiseled features.

"Sach mein Krishna yeh tux tum par bahute hi accha lagra hai" 

"babu humka tum ee sab bolte ho tab humka bahute accha lagta hai. He went to kiss her lips, but saw the guards looking, so he settled and planted one on her cheek instead. They walked to the car hand in hand.

Shortly they arrived at the restaurant and went upstairs to hall it was all set up.

"wow this place looks perfect Krishna."  

Krishna smiled at her.

"with your ideas its bound to be."

"no it's both our idea we make a terrific team hmm?." She held her hand up waiting for a hi5, he clapped her hand, they both exchanged a wide smiled with a hint of laughter.

The party had been going great, the main couple had arrived from their ring exchange ceremony, all their friends had arrived and the hall was becoming full. Pratigya and Krishna made small chit chat with others and all his staff served the starters on each table. Pooja came to Krishna and Tunna

"Papa wants to give a speech" said Pooja, Krishna walked over to Chandu.

Chandwa go give uncle the mic, he nodded and  gave the mic and another staff adjusted the spot light for him.

Arhaan and Pooja are called by her father to come to the centre of the stage to dance and work off those heavy starters, they both come towards the front.

Krishna goes and joins Pratigya who were standing midway of the hall on the left side. Pooja passes them on her way to the center stage.

"Pratigya di, you too come join us with Krishna."

"no you guys go"  She didn't want dance, she felt a bit self conscious.   

"Pooja  and Arhaan its your engagement enjoy to the fullest," pooja didn't want to push it so she went with Arhaan to the dance floor, uncle saw her and came to Kriya.

"no this isn't  done, you guys done such a  terrific job setting this all up, for my daughter,please come and have one dance with Pratigya beta he patted Krishna on the shoulder, then walked away leaving them to talk He looked at Pratigya.

"come babu just one dance."

"but Krishna.". she couldn't deny him when he pouted like that, she went along.

"take this shawl off." He opened to remove it but she stopped his hand.

"what's wrong?"

" I can't remove the shawl?"

"why not?"

"I just can't.. "Krishna gave her a confused look.

"but how are you going to dance with a shawl on it will fall off anyway." He began to to open it again.

Wait, wait, listen I can't because I'm wearing ..that blouse. She replied with wide eyes.

Krishna's face lit up.

really? She nodded shyly looking down holding the shawl on her.  

so you understand now why..

yeah, why did you wear it? He asked curiously

Aree because you asked me to and then I thought after the party we can spend some time in your office.she raised an arch, rubbing her shoulder with his.

"really?" he grinned like a Cheshire cat

"hmm"  she pressed her lips together getting more shy admitting that.

"It ok..  take off the shawl"

" but.."

" don't worry I'm here, if anyone looks at you in the wrong way I will kill them," he pushed the shawl off her shoulders and placed it on a chair.

"that's what I am afraid of your anger."

I've got it under control babu", he fiddled with her sari a bit so it covered her back more, and then pushed her hair to the back, her locks covered her exposed back..

"that's better, come lets go." He held her hand and led her to the dance floor. The song playing was 'piya o're piya' from movie 'tere naal'

Pooja and Arhaan and a few of their friends were already couple dancing.

Krishna took her hand and held it with his.

When others saw kriya's appearance a few whistled. Reshmi, Payal and Sejal. Pooja's friends' eyes went to the hot couple.

"wow doesn't she look gorgous" said Payal

and the guy he is hot,: they are together? questioned Reshmi

hmm they are husband and wife, hot couple na? replied Pooja as she danced with Arhaan at the same time talking with her friends, who were dancing with each other.

he's taken? Frowned  Reshmi. Pooja looked at Reshmi.

yeah and recently they had a baby how sweet. She replied, Reshmi adjusting her hair.

oh nice she said in a 'already bored tone'  

Arhaan aren't they cute? She said to her fianc

"yeah, excuse me for one second sweetheart papa is calling I'll just be back, he kissed her cheek. Reshmi, Sejal and payal came over to Pooja.  

"does she look like she has had a baby, her figure looks the same, she can pull that sari off so well" Pooja was obviously in awe of Mrs Thakur.  

Really? He looks too young to be a dad. Spat Rashmi.

Kriya were gazing into each other's eyes, 

Pratigya looked around, seeing less on the floor only around 3 couples including them, and a couple of girls bunched up in one corner.

"Krishna everyone is watching us". She said shyly.

hmm we are a hot couple he smiled.

"stop it.." she said turning a little red

Piya ore piya chorus played and Krishna gently dipped her down, holding her firmly behind the waist, and their hands entwined, the lighting suddenly changed making everyone in the room invisible, she could only see his handsome face, those dark mysterious eyes, she wanted to caresses his cheek but felt reticent. Her lips glistened in the spot light, making them look more delectable, just one kiss he thought as they eye locked for a few seconds the chorus finished and he brushed the thought away and brought her back up to her feet, kissing her in front of all people would not look professional after all it was a event by his restaurant for a high class client. Krishna mimed in her ear to the lyrics of the song.. Chuliya Tune Lab Se Ankho Ko. He caressed tapping his fingers up her back. She tried not to feel effected by his touch but that was hard to hide, as she loved his touches. 
 Mannate Puri Tumse Hi .. She smiled hearing him sing.She rubbed his back affectionately, as a response from her telling him she enjoyed what he is doing. Then he went behind and swayed with her, holding her hand in his.

Reshmi watched the two of them, Pooja got annoyed.

"stop perving they are happily married can't you see?"

"Hmm but he is just hot." She replied

"I dare you to go and ask him to dance."  Pooja gave Sejal a look as in 'stop encouraging this type of thing'

"Guys I don't want any trouble it's my engagement." She walked off with Arhaan when he came.  

Kriya are dancing rather closely; his hand was around her waist and her hand on his shoulder and the other arched around his hip,their other hands were in each others, fingers clasped together.

, ( Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakt. From Aashiqui 2 began to play) kriya's eyes locked and he pulled her closer, they were lost in each other's eyes.

then Krishna twirled her, her hair came to the front and blouse revealed her  back, but Kriya were so lost in each other to notice the eyes in the room. They felt like they both existed.

The song ended and everyone started to clap, Pratigya immediately made a little distance from her hubby, she felt quite embarrassed she forgot they were in public, she adjusted her saree and little. Pooja went up to them

"you guys burnt the floor, that was superb," Krishna just smiled, and exchanged a look with Pratigya.  

"thanks" Pooja. Reshmi looked Pratigya up to down as she saw both girls talk and laugh.

Pratigya and Krishna spoke with Pooja and the 3 of them walked away from the dance area, other people were still dancing in full swing, then Arhaan came to find Pooja, all 4 of them spoke and then Krishna went with them, as Pratigya felt a bit tired.

"Hey Gautam Bhaiya can you get me a cold drink?"

"Sure bhabhi, he goes in the kitchen and gets a tray , pours the cold drink a few seconds later he comes out of the kitchen, its so busy people were everywhere. someone pulls him back, he looks up at the person.

"Do I know you?"

"no but I want you to do me a favour?" said a figure.

"what?"

"Add these 2 tablets into her drink." He pointed to Pratigya.

"what, no I can't do that, bhaiya and bhabhi are like family."

" Name your price" the person takes a wad of cash out, all in notes. Gautam sees the amount and before he can say the person puts the bundle in his shirt pocket.

" I'm glad we understand each other" Gautam stood confused, the person crushes 2 tablets with his thumb and drops it in the drink, he looked up at the person bamboozled

Reshmi watched Krishna as he is talked with Tunna, he told him something and left.

Sejal came next to her and nudged her.

"He's on his own, aren't you going to ask him?

" yeah in a bit, he's pushing his hair back how gorgeous is he2  

"Yeah he has got the rough edge look about him." She looked at Krishna too.

"Hands off he is mine." She argued.

Reshmi eyed Krishna up and down.

"he's all man," her eyes fixated below.

"you can fantasize about it later; first you need to get him." 

"go on" she hesitated for a second.

"you chicken I knew you couldn't" she laughed at her friend.  

"oh yeah just watch me".  Krishna looked around as if searching for someone.

"Hi Mr Thakur?   She said in a low tone.

Chandu came.. and cut in between them for him to even notice.

" Ka ne mila?, tumo ruko humo are hai".he said annoyed 'you give one job to do and no one can do that properly.  He didn't even notice Reshmi. Sejal saw Reshmi and burst out in laughter.

(tut tut) bad luck and besides he is besotted by his wife didn't you see how they were dancing earlier on, he won't notice you.

"yes he will.. the night's not over yet, and did you hear his dialect ,makes him even more hotter."squired Reshmi

Sejal shook her head at how pathetic her friend was being.

Pratigya stood on her own, her arms crossed over her shawl, clearly in her own thoughts.

Gautam came in front of her with the tray.

"bhabhiji apka drink,"

" thanks" she took the glass it felt ice cold, and a refreshing colour..

she picked up the glass, lips on the the reem of the glass.

No,no no, what you serving?

Pratigya looks up.

"Krishna I'm thirsty let me drink this"  she replied taking the drink back.

"Babu please, this is a cold drink it will give you sore throat, you can't have this, take it back". He told the Gautam and placed the glass back on the tray,

"Areee, just one drink nothing will happen"  Gautam looked hopeful.

"No babu, listen I will go and get you some water." He insisted.

"Ok fine.. I'll have water happy?"

Hmm. He replied. He put his arms around her shoulders briefly as a sign of protection.

"I can go get the water for you bhabhiji."

"No its fine,Gautam you go and serve the others, I've got this."

"ok" Gautam replied bleakly and went passed Kriya into the kitchen. Krishna went towards the kitchen but he was interrupted,

"shall we start to serve the dinner its nearly 8pm?"

"oh Additya,yes we should, lets just heat up the biryani...  

"Tunna go give babu some water, she waiting I have to go see to something in the kitchen. Tunna nodded. 5 minutes passed and no water came,Pratigya was feeling irritated, she went out of the hall to  get some fresh air, she went pass the exit sign and saw a familiar face, color drained from her face.

"no, it can't be? what is he doing he promised me he would stay away, Nitin?" it was a flash of his face on the end of the hall. She closed her eyes for a second to digest what she saw,  when she opened her eyes again no one was there, she went a little further down the corridor, it was empty. She looked around, and thought it would be wise to go back into the hall.. her mind drifted into thoughts as she walked.

Don't be silly Pratigya its just a figment of your imagination Nitin isn't here, I must be over tired. Her mouth began to feel dry she saw a tray on the table near other drinks, with short glasses 3 were left, she took one off the tray,

"water finally"  she sipped one. she drank it down so fast and then took another.  The waiter came to get the tray back. looked at her,

Bhabhi yeh pani'

"Tunna ne rakha na?, ive had it now thanks". She walked away before he could say anything. 'but that wasn't water, bhaiya is going to kill me'   10 minutes later, Krishna came back in the hall and told uncle dinner will be served now, uncle announced and told everyone to stay seated as the dinner will come to the tables.

Krishna started to walk towards the left of the hall.

" kisi ne babu ko dekha?  He asked in the kitchen they all shook their heads.

He came out,

Mr thakur? 

Hmm? He replied

Hi sir I'm reshmi? Krishna looked at her, like do I know you sort of look.

Pooja's friend,

Oh ok, yeah dinner is served now,

No its dinner I'm after, I was wondering um.. if you have any vacany in your restaurant? He rubbed his forehead.

"your interesting in working here?" he said confused.

"Yeah I have always wanted to and so one day I can open my own hotel." She lied.

Ok well come see me in the week or something, and we will see from their beta.  Reshmi got so excited until she heard beta.

"Excuse me" he walked up to the other side of the hall searching for his babu.

"Tunna did you give her the water?

"no I got busy, " Krishna was now losing his temper. He searched the hall and just couldn't seem to find her. Where is she? He questioned his mind

Precap

"Babu babu what's wrong? He said holding her steady.

What can't I show some affection to my husband, she hugged him again,continued to kiss his neck.  He peeled her off.

"What" she said annoyed.

"what's wrong with you,why you acting strange.

"Baba you  need to calm down and let me take your shirt off" and she glued to him again fiddling with his buttons whilst tracing her tongue along his earlobe. Then bit a little  harder than intended''ow that was a bit hard ,this is so not like her' he made her face him,holding her steady by the shoulder.

"Look at me"

"what" she couldn't hold her balance much.

"Eee tere to.. babu tum to puri tali hogaye.. he replied.

"what, what rubbish she replied, then started giggling, pulling him close again, then put one hand behind her, playing with the blouse string.

"how do you want this on or off she winked ๐Ÿ˜‰ before he could react she kissed him hard on the lips.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago