misthy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
when will u update next part dear
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 31

Krishna searched downstairs and upstairs but could not find Pratigya he rubbed his forehead with tension, then he realised one place he forgot to check,   

"Chandwa keep everything in order here I will just come" he left the hall so fast before Chandu could respond.

Krishna came towards his office the lights were on but dim, but the door is already open.

Inside his office, it was quite a simple one, with a small fridge and a en suite bathroom at the back.His meetings took place here as well as one to one client service when it came to big orders of catering.

He opened the door to find Pratigya sitting his revolving chair, playing with a paper weigher.  He walked in and

"To eeya ho? she looked up putting the paper weigh back on the table.

"hmm?"  she responded confused

"humri jaan nikal di ab  jaldi chalbo bahar." He said walking  back to  the entrace he entered from so focused on keeping the guest outside pleased he didn't have time to think anything else his mind was fixed on this party in the hall to be a success, he kept walking all of a sudden  got stopped near the door, Pratigya hugged him from behind gripping his shirt tightly, her right cheek rested on his back, she could feel his body  heat through the back of his tux jacket, He saw Pratigya's fair, elegant hands adorned with vamp red nail polish, her hands looked so attractive he wanted to kiss her fingers one by one, but why she's  being in such a romantic mood when the party outside is in full swing?, he felt puzzled he held one hand and turned to face her. She stood closely infront of him looking into his eyes, and began to trace his jaw with her right hand. Then moved closer and hugged him tightly,

"hmmm Krishna... she murmered.

"mmm you smell so good." she crouched her head and buried her face in his neck he could feel her hot breath tickle him, still puzzled.

"Mwah" she placed a kiss near his collar bone, then slightly above it, she kept placing soft feather like kisses.

Krishna was surprised and pleasured at the same time, he loved it when his babu initiated, she rubbed his back affectionately, he enjoyed her every touch, but then she kept rocking side to side as if she was struggling to keep her balance steady, now he felt something wasn't quite right.     

"Babu, what's wrong? He said holding her steady, making her face him.

"What can't I show some affection to my husband," she hugged him again,continued to kiss his neck.  He peeled her off now a little worried.

"What" she said annoyed, panting a little.

"what's wrong with you,why you acting strange? 

"Baba, baba you  need to calm down and let me take your shirt off" and she glued to him again fiddling with his buttons whilst tracing her tongue along his earlobe. Then her kisses led her to his ear lobe. She took it between her teeth and bit it a bit harder than intended, enjoying herself 'ow that was a bit hard ,this is so not like her' he made her face him,holding her steady by the shoulder.

"Look at me"

"what" she couldn't hold her balance much, she held on to his arm  for support.  

"Eee tere to.. babu tum to puri tali hogaye.. he replied, as he could see in her eyes and the smell of alcohol on her breath.

"what, what rubbish she replied, then started giggling, pulling him close again, then put one hand behind her, playing with the blouse string. 'oh god, she's completey off her head, I'm going to kill the person who served her alcohol'

"how do you want this on or off" she winked  'and the consuming of drink has made her feelings for me magnified, how do I handle her?'

before he could react she grabbed him with by her hands by the tux jacket and kissed him hard on the lips. Krishna was spell bounded by her actions.

"Wow Krishna you taste delicious" she said releasing him from the kiss.  

"Babu, babu tum na.." she put index a finger to his lips. Then moved two steps back, he stepped forward and kept her at arms length but held her around the hip so she didn't lose balance.

"Babu, how much did you drink?"  

"Krishna how many times you know I don't drink alcohol"  it dawned on him  that she won't even know that she is drunk so he tried a different approach.

"you had water right?" he asked.

"Hmm, I.. had three "  she showed her 3 fingers gesturing, with a silly smile, but he found her cute.

"3?"

"hmm mere jaane mann,three she slurred and made less distance, whilst talking gibberish she came back in to his arms willingly.

"oh so three small glasses of water you had?" he held her firmly so she didn't fall.

"yes now you got it" she pushed his hair back with her hand, then cupped his face.

"you have gorgeous eyes, chiseled features, you know mere raja you should've stayed a model."  He held her hands.

"really?" he asked surprisingly.

"yeah, your eyes, your milky cheeks, she caressed his cheeks and then her eyes fell on his bottom lip.

your luscious lips. She whispered.

"but then again I would've been jealous if any girl were to model with you" she took a step forward.

"what, you, jealous?" asked Krishna in disbelief, holding her around the waist, couldn't quite believe it, he thought his babu was passed all that, and she didn't get jealous. 

"of course, any girl comes near you and I see green, because you are mine" she turned to him possessively and all of a sudden, put her arms around his neck,.knotted her fingers together locking him in, gazed deep into his eyes, they were drowing into each others. he was mesmerized by her beautiful face, her soft cheeks, deletable lips, he traced his thumb over her bottom lip, she sighed in pleasure, held his hand and kissed his thumb tenderly.  Her actions were so quick Krishna couldn't keep up one minute she pulled him close the next she took a step back.

"we didn't dance enough, Krishna dance with me" she said in bubbly high pitch voice,  grabbing his right hand and rested on her head on his chest and swayed with him, his hand came in contact with her almost naked back, this made her feeling heightened for him. She pulled away, which made him baffled.

"come, ?" she gestured with her finger, inviting him closer. Krishna took a step forward, then she told him to stay put, and began to dance on her own, and started to sing,

Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai  (she dance seductively In front of him)

Aaj to mera tan badan, ( she swayed on her own, watching him, seducing him)

main pyaasi hoon (she walked slowly and rubbed her body against his) Krishna was stunned, never had he seen his babu in this avatar.

Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein (she hugged him tightly), her alcohol in her system had made her want Krishna more than ever, every part of her longed for him, without thinking much, she came out of his hug,

"Krishna, I.. I need you now" she mumbled in between whilst she opened his shirt buttons

"babu tume doctor ke pass, phir hum"  he tried to reason with her.

"Krishna ab inteezar nai, hota, hume abhi tumhare saath, puri tarah, I want you to take me now, she felt really needy. She continued to unbutton..

'oh god what shall I do, she is not in her senses, I can't take advantage like this'

"Krishna undress me, make love to me right now I need to be with you.."  she whispered in his ear,  she unbutton the last button, she went to push the shirt of his shoulders.

"Babu, ruko. He stopped her hands and held them, they were soft like a baby"  Pratigya looked at him infuriated, she looked at him for a second, then leaned right her cheek on his broad naked chest.

"Krishna, hum hum tume tume. bahut chahte hai, her voice sounded broken and vulnerable.

"phir tum hamare kareeb kyu nai ate?" She pushed him back annoyed.He didn't expect  such a reaction.He closed his shirt a little, eyes still on her.    

"Its because I have had a baby isn't it?, and now my body doesn't do it for you anymore?, I'm not attractive to you?" she sobbed wiping a tear with the back of her hand like a little child. Seeing her tears, he felt so bad, ' what shall I do, she is not in her right state of her mind, but  I can't see her tears, how can she think like that about me' then he remembered some months back he did reject her when she was pregnant.  Seeing her state now, she looked so lost, he just wanted to comfort her and give her what she wanted, but he knows she is intoxicated under the influence of alcohol, but he couldn't see her upset either what to do... 'seriously once  I find out who served her alcohol  shots they are in big trouble'

tbc

pre-cap

babu please don't cry you know  i can't see tears in your eyes, you know i love you with all my heart, your the most beautiful woman in the world, i want to be with only you. Pratigya wasn't going to let him off so easily.

"ok then prove it, how much you want  to be with me?" she asked looking into his eyes. Krishna looked at her, now he himself was not controlling the situation too well, she was pressed against his body so close, her scent was intoxicating him, his urges for her were increasing. 

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
so well written beta!!
a terrific read

Edited by Hope2 - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good one😆bold pratigya😆loving this P Wow K is behaving so decent😲!!so sweet of him😛She should drink everyday🤣precap sounds ineteresting🤓update soon😉
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love it just totally Fida talli wid pratigya 😆 too cute 😉 Krishna how loving 😳
Update soon next
Khushi96 thumbnail
thanks everyone,😛 will update next part soon 
misthy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow good one
loving this pratigya
cont soon
thanks 4 pm
Khushi96 thumbnail

Part 32

He stood blank as she sobbed her beautiful eyes out,

"Babu esa kucho ne hai, tum eeya avo" he put his right hand out to reach out and pulled her by the arm a little, but she stood her ground.

"Nai, hum jante hai, now I won't come to you" , she frowned not meeting his eyes and made some distance by moving from him and walking further into the office.

(tut) Ka babu, ab dor to tum jare ho.. he grabbed her by her arms. A knock came on the glass doors.

"Ek minute tum eeya betho he forcefully sat her  chair.She was out of it, she looked at him with sleepy eyes. The door knocked again, whoever it was knew not to come when the office door was set to smoked glass that meant meeting or privacy. Krishna raced to the door, he quickly had a glance at his babu, who was still miserable she was playing with a paper weigher and playing with the pens. 'ok she is distracted good'  He opened the door half.

"Bhaiya ka karbo, aur tumka bhabhi mil gaye?"

"ka?, oh yes I found her. He replied.

"Good now, come outside people are wondering where you have got to"  said Chandu.

"yeah give me 10 minutes I will just come"  he quickly turned his head 'oh god'  he thought.

"ok Chandu will be there in a few minutes, in the mean time your in charge" he shut the door so quick before Chandu could reply back .  'Aree what's up with Bhaiya? He thought to himself. Then his mind wondered as he walked off. 'Probably having the perks of being married with bhabhi, yeh bhaiya bhina moka hi dhund ta hai… he shook his head with a silly grin and walked away, but he didn't know he got it so wrong.  Krishna ran to Pratigya.

"Babu ka karbo,tum gir javogi." He said to Pratigya who was walking in her high heels sandals on his glass table.

"Nai hume maza ara hai, she laughed walking slowly to the other side, with her arms out trying to hold her balance.

"Ka pagal pan hai,tum niche utro!"  he scolded, giving her the stern eye.

"nai,hum nai ayenge" she protested continuing slowly talking another step.  Krishna went close to the table.

"Ne manbo?" 

"Nai"she shook her head in response, not meeting his eyes, still walking..

"ese kese ne manbo" he murmured

"Maine kaha na nai?"  

"aur hum manle?" he walked right to the front, she kept walking  not realizing

"Ese kese nai," he quickly  wrapped his arms aroud her hips and gripped her around the sari tightly.

"kya kare ho" she protested.

"chalo utro" she didn't listens,smacked his arms.

"chodo hume" she yelled, hitting him.

"babu, please get down from here for me"

"acha, acha hum utrenge." She stopped.

"shabhash beta, ab chalbo"

"liken ek sharat par?"

"ka.. acha ka sharat?" he didn't listen he still clung to her hips, as he didn't trust she knew what she was saying.

"turn around" She looked down at him. 

"what?"

"my sharat, hum chahte hai ke tum humko apne peeth par ghumavo, I want to ride on your back, otherwise  I won't come down".  Krishna was running out of options, he didn't want her to get upset again.

"acha chalo"

"yeah" she clapped her hands like a little kid. he turned around and bent a little for her to climb on, she climbed on unsteadily, he held her tight around the leg, as she didn't hold much of her own weight.

"Acha ab hold on tight around my neck"

"hmmm" she held  on, all smiles. He walked with her, her hands pressed against his chest. It was a little distracting but he brushed the thought away.

"Mmm" she pressed her nose against his nape, now he felt a bit more distracted, she giggled to herself, then rubbed the tip of her nose on his cheek. Then turned her head slightly to the side, and kissed his right cheek. 

"mwah" Krishna was really feeling hot inside in shirt. She kissed him again and again, feeling her kisses, he nearly lost his balance.

"kya kare ho, abhi hum gir jate to?" she slurred, and held on tightly. She rubbed her left cheek against his right.

"Babu, babu, ahem.. hum, ka bata kuch. He tried to distract her,otherwise he will drop her, Krishna tried to stop his urges but it was hard when she was so close to him litereally. They say when one is drunk the truth spills out'  

"Kya"

"tum duniya mein kisko zayda pyar karti ho"

"Krishna.. tum ko aur kis ko" she kissed his cheek again.

"accha, good answer" he walked with her alittle.

"accha o kon pehle londa tha, jon tum ka, u ka kete date, date par gai"

"pehla date, sochna pade ga". Krishna got surprised by her answer.

"ka, koun?"

"rocky Singh.., kuch abhi yaad nai ara, lekhen ek number ka idiot tha woh"   'Rocky woh koun,I will have to ask later.'He felt a little possessive as he had never heard this name before.

"who is your first love?" he asked

"hmm obviously tum, Krishna I have only loved you in my whole life"  he smiled very happy to hear that.

"accha ahkre sawal tumne humse kabhi jhoot bola hai?"  Pratigya grip loosened a little  she went silent, Krishna waited. he didn't expect this, her answers were so quick then why is this one hard to answer.

"uff Krishna yeh, kese sawal hume kare ho, bahut khel hogaya ab  hume niche utaro." She whinged, 'she doesn't know what she is saying, I should stop taking advantage. He let her down and unsteadily ran towards his desk. Krishna's mind pondered on her response, deep in thought he didn't look ahead. She unsteadily climbed  on to his revolver chair,she almost missed her step but managed to stand. He forgot his thoughts and went over to her, she started to jumping.

"Krishna I'm flying yay, yay she jumped, he was watching her, her bare back exposed to him, soft like silk he just wanted to feel it up.

"Babu, ka..

Krishna! She said losing her step off the chair, before she lost her balance he quickly caught her, his arms circled her  just below her knees and carried her off the chair, holding her up in the air. She quickly placed both her palms around his shoulders trying to steady herself. He wanted to questioned her more, but he lost all sense, her hair tickled his face, he was intoxicated by her scent, her hands went behind his neck and she gripped tightly, they were both looking into each other's eyes. "Krishna will you shower your full love on me right now?" she caressed his cheek with her right hand.

One part of his mind loved tali Pratigya, she was so spontaneous,exciting and very initiating. The other part of him respected her wishes of waiting till the doctor check up, and he wanted her to feel comfortable and right now with alcohol in her system she wasn't thinking straight. With no reply she loosened his grip. Clank went her heels on the floor. He too came back to reality, he looked up at her, now she didn't look happy her sadness turned to anger, she gripped his shirt just below the collar, and turned him to the direction his back facing his desk. 

"Krishna why don't you want to be with me hmm" she pushed him back.  her question startled him, truth was he wanted nothing more, he looked at her.

"jawab do?" she pushed him again getting more annoyed. He was blank and let his body loosen, she pushed him again getting aggressive. He was silent and that was fueling her temper.

"hum tume kuch pochre hai?!

She pushed him once more and his back came against his desk, and she was in front. He was surprised by her actions, then again not so much it  was all the alcohol making her feel this way. He looked at her face, the anger started to disappear replacing it with anguish. Tears started to stream down her cheeks,she took a step back . 

"babu please don't cry you know  i can't see tears in your eyes, you know i love you with all my heart, your the most beautiful woman in the world, i want to be with only you." Pratigya wasn't going to let him off so easily, she came very close to him with no gap.

"ok then prove it, how much you want  to be with me?" she asked looking into his eyes. Krishna looked at her, now he himself was not controlling the situation too well, she was pressed against his body so close, her fragrance was intoxicating him, his urges for her were increasing, his hands raised up and cupped her face, she looked so beautiful, her eye liner was still intact, her rosy cheeks looked blushed, her lips apart, making his own dry, without a second thought, he listened to his desire and kissed her lips, she finally got her way with him, she happily responded to his kiss, her hands went behind his neck  and got tangled in his hair, as she deepened the kiss, locking him in. They kissed like that for sometime, then stopped for air, and then Krishna gave into his desires, he kissed her lips again, she tasted so sweet, he was loving his babu being so affectionate. He lifted  her up in his arms, and took her to the sofa, whilst he was she trailed kisses down his neck. he sat straight she sat across his lap her feet on one  side of him. He held her waist firmly so she was steady.

"Krishna I love you… she sighed, between laying trails  of kisses all over his neck, one of her hands circled his neck whilst the other one fiddled with his shirt button. This time he didn't stop her, he wanted her so much and she wasn't restraining him at all, which made it that much more exhilarating.

"Babu?.." he kissed her cheek to get her attention, she looked up at him and they shared a electrifed grin,it wasn't long before they started to kiss again, 'she feels so soft and I have missed being with her'  his mind thought, today I will end our 10 months separation, He played with her blouse string, then his mind thought some more. No not like this Krishna, don't you want this moment again to be a special one?, if you give in to your desire now then its not right.  But Pratigya wants to so I should, his conscious fought like a ping pong game. If you do it now then she won't remember, don't you want her to remember your love to enjoy it, being drunk she won't remember.  Even though his mind was contemplating his body was the opposite it was responding all to well to his wife's  and his growing desire against her tummy was making his will power drop, he was loving having his babu in his arms.  Stop Krishna, this moment is suppose to be special not whilst one is out of her senses,stop she will respect you for it'  the door knock, broke their lingering kiss, they breathed heavily, looking at each other.

"someone is here, ek minute babu" she got the idea and slipped of his lap and he sat  her  down on to the sofa.

"humo dekh ke ate, he held her face and kissed her lips.

"abhi ate babu"  he quickly raced to the door, whilst buttoning up his shirt.

"bhaiya, Saurabh uncle dhunde re hai"  said Chandhu. Krishna gathered his thoughts, 'good thing chandu came and brought me back to my senses' He thought

"ok I'm coming right now, in one minute, this time you wait here for me"  he said then stepped back into the office. Greeted by a keen Pratigya, 

"Eh Babu" he smiled, she got up from the sofa,

"who ever was at the door gone?" she asked not really bothered for the answer, her eyes twinkled with desire for her man.

"Hmm" before he could finish his sentence she cut in.

"lets get back to what we were doing" she held his shirt, kissed him hard and pushed him against the wall.

"babu, babu, the thing is" he said trying to stop her, but it was a great difficulty, he didn't want her to stop he was enjoying this side of her a lot, but he had to, she didn't listened.

"yeah?" her hand came in contact with his belt, her hands worked faster than his words. 

"babu woah, what's the hurry, he put his hands on top of  hers to stop her unbuckling any further, and held her hers in his.

"kya yaar puri raat hai, abhi se tum.." he managed to get those words out, in between them exchanging kisses.

"kya baat hai Krishna" she continued to kiss him.

, you love me?"  this brought her attention to him as she broke the kiss.

"bahut bahut bahut! She whispered.

"accha to hum.. you want my restaurant party to do well right?" she nodded still holding his hands. 

"to hum jate hai, aur phir se jalde ate tumri paas" he reasoned with her.

"accha, jaldi aajaa aur hum.. hum chahte hai ke.. sab, sab kuch acha hojaye." He smiled at her comment.

"very good babu, you sit here and wait for me" he sat her on the sofa, he felt goose bumps on her bare skin, he raced over and got his tux jacket.

"babu now you know how much I love you, and want you?" whilst saying he wrapped the jacket around her shoulders.

"Hmmm" she smiled contently.

"hurry back" she insist him. 

"yeah will do" he kissed her forehead and race outside the office.

"everything ok bhaiya?"

"no its not, listen do me a favour keep an eye on your bhabhi, if she does anything out of the ordinary like tries to climb on the table then ring me on my mobile straight away, I've left the screen clear so you can see her from outside without going in.

"why would she do that?" Chadu was confused.

"I will explain later, right now I have to go" with that Krishna left, leaving Chandu confused once again.

Tbc

You're a really good writer... very descriptive.
waiting to see what happens next.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They were too cute... How nice of Krishna... he is a true Hero in every sense... Poor P, didn't opened her mouth about the tht stupid guy... Hopefully they will have their second suhag raat tommorow whn she is free from alcohol... ☺️
 Thank U Khushi... great read...