Kkusum

'I will only do 'Kkusum' when my track ge

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

'I will only do 'Kkusum' when my track gets a little decent'- Narayani Shastri

Tashu, aka, Narayani Shastri seems to be a discontented lady. Her track in Balaji's Kkusum, is going nowhere,

Narayani Shastri: give me more!

and the lady has decided to stay away from shooting for a while.

"Yes, I have stopped shooting for Kkusum, since my track wasn't going anywhere. The last meeting that I had with Ekta, I decided that until something decent comes up, I will not re-enter the show," confirmed Narayani.

Waiting for something interesting to come up on Kkusum, Narayani says that she doesn't put too much of thought into her roles and how they shape up --- "My only criteria is that when the script is narrated to me, it should sound interesting I leave the thinking to the creative team," she says with a laugh, when we ask her if she has thought about how her track could be made exciting.

However, Narayani has no problems with her other show, Zee's Piya Ka Ghar, where she plays both mother and daughter. "The track in Piya…is really interesting, and there are many shades that I can play. It gives me a lot of creative satisfaction," says Narayani.

Coming back to the crux of our conversation, we ask her, if she has quit Kkusum, for good --- "I haven't quit Kkusum, nor have I moved out, I am taking a break for some time, but I will come back only when something interesting happens," says Narayani, who made her dissatisfaction with the show clear.

Meanwhile, in Kkusum, the lead seems to have vanished into thin air. Even Narayani will be out of the scene, now that her character has been caught red-handed causing trouble in Kkusum's household. With Nausheen's absence, from the show, the TRP's had taken a plunge, and now in what seems to be a last ditch effort, Balaji has roped in Shilpa Saklani to play the lead. Will Shilpa be the saving grace for Ekta? Only time will tell!

By ANANYA SENGUPTA

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anam2004 thumbnail
yea i think Narayani is right!
dreamerrrrr thumbnail
hhhhhmmmmmm i've got a really bad feeling this shows gonna end very soon!!!!
*Dipti* thumbnail
yea i agree with all of yall
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
please end this show ekta
nasshuu thumbnail
yeah i think our post is true about this show that is going no where. that is why even her actress start to stop the show and realize it!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simy

hope it ends

me too hope it ends as the serial has gone away from the main concept

bollygal thumbnail
o but even though we all want to end   i think im gonna miss being soo angry at a serial n shouting at the characters even though theyre not real