wao...all my fav win the awards...congrats to all
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
a special surprise coming up in about 10-15 min. stay tuned! (:
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No one is aware about this surprise except me & 2 other people. None of the Crazy Creatives even know. πŸ˜† But I felt it was a little surprise that we all had to do for someone!!! She deserves this surprise. And I'm sure each and every member that is a part of this entire awards night + my CC team will agree that this is only a little something we could have done.

So to all my lovely and wonderful members, sorry to you all but this isn't really a surprise for any of you. πŸ˜† But all the award results have certainly been! πŸ˜³

My lovely Crazy Creatives this isn't any surprise for you guys either . . . 

E X C E P T for one crazy creative . . . 

H E A D 
O U R                B O S S  πŸ˜›

Yes this surprise is for, RADHA!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJUtz0lOJNY[/YOUTUBE]

Radha, you have been working very hard after these awards and I thought this was only something small that we could have done for you! I know all of us CCs were there to help out, but you have done so much more than what we could have helped with. You've taken so much time out of your personal life and devoted it towards these awards to make it a huge huge success.

On behalf of the entire Crazy Creative team and all of the IF members associated with this thread and awards we want to thank you for all your contributions and hard work you have put into these awards!!!! <3

To honor your tremendous efforts I asked 2 sig volunteers who offered to make sigs to make something special for you.

First off a huge thanks to V.I.P & ~Saraa~ who both came forward to make the sigs.

Oh and Rahda, we all are waiting for your dance!!! Gangnam style.  πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Radhaaa, you are truly the BEST head CC could get. You work all the time. PLUS, you are sooo fast with PM replies. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You deserve all the surprises possible. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww that was a wondefrul Suprise...
Radha di   Congo and Thank you for taking time Admist ur busy schedule..:)

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Radha ka totally deserves it. Congrats πŸ‘πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Radha and MElssπŸ‘
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, i won an award. Thank you so much people, it was so unexpected. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congo to Ravi, Visha, Sano, Zunzun and RadhaπŸ€— πŸ€—

Congrats to the IPKKND forum-.-wow😲 they have bagged so many awards..one of the forum to keep the DTs on their toes😳...Ermm...I dont know whether us DTs should feel happy or sad about thatπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but congo to the forum membersπŸ€— πŸ€—

CC & Rani -It was a real surprise for Radha😳...she deserve itπŸ‘...she has put her heart and soul for the CC team ever since she became the CC head and the work she has put in to improve the CC is amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Whenever she is online its all about CC kaamπŸ₯±..no time for us😑😭 She is a true inspiration for how a leader should be Congo Radha maataπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

congratz MP Radha Jee and AHAana MAdam πŸ₯³