Chat Clubs

~Our Manoranjan~ [IO] "Dil ki Bharasss Kendra":|:P (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 38

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Arjun Bijlani was recently in the news as he was offered a ticket to the Bigg Boss house, Colors' reality show. Though media went on to write that Arjun might be a sure candidate for a wild card entry into the Bigg Boss house, Arjun denies being part of the show.

Says Arjun, "Yes, it is true that I was approached. But I refused to take up the show. I have nothing against Bigg Boss, but I guess the show does not suit my nature. Having said this, my fans will want to see me romancing rather than getting locked up in a house (smiles)."

Arjun is very methodical when it comes to choosing his work and planning his future. The actor states, "I usually believe in setting up goals for myself for the next five years. And till now, I have been successful in achieving whatever I have planned. So I cannot take up anything and everything that comes my way. I will have to weigh the positives and negatives of a particular project and then decide. I am presently doing a Punjabi film, so Bigg Boss could never have been an option. I have few other things too in the pipeline, so am waiting to pick the best."

Ask Arjun whether his fans are disappointed that he did not accept the Bigg Boss offer and he is quick to say, "I have been getting fan mails and comments on my blog and the general feeling is that my fans are happy that I am not in the Bigg Boss house. As I said earlier, they want me to be part of a fiction show, and be seen as the romantic hero. So let's see what eventually comes my way."

Arjun, we would also love to see you romancing on the small screen soon.

lol pure article main ek hi line repeat kar raha tha romance karne ki arre isko bolo ke control kare warna CB firse apni paltan ke saath apna kaam karne lagegi pic pic post karne ka aur rumors failane ka ROFL

i pity his new co star and fans he will do same trick like last time Stern Smile

RED :  you are worth to BB type show most of your ex fans want to see you in that show Tongue

sky blue : kahi ye dusra pardes to nahi soch raha waah kya choice thi last time Shocked

pink : kab se sun rahi hoon punjabi movie kar raha hain abhi tak puri nahi hui kya ??? mr. bijlani party aur drink ke beech movie karoge to yehi hoga 
kaam ke beech party karte to yeh nahi hota 

Edited by THIS-IS-LIFE - 04 November 2012 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Our Manoranjan~ [IO] "Dil ki Bharasss Kendra":|:P (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i guess out of 24 hrs he worked 2 3 hours and drink and party 20 hours Ermm

-Anila-

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
jalebiwala and RM ki movie ki pic

Edited by THIS-IS-LIFE - 04 November 2012 at 11:15am

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
bhole bhale aur seedhe saadhe ladke ki pic Wink

Edited by THIS-IS-LIFE - 04 November 2012 at 11:00am

-Anila-

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
kitna edit karwayegi yeh ladki 

Edited by THIS-IS-LIFE - 04 November 2012 at 11:32am

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i bet this article written by her fan only 

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
CB and SH ki pic from ITA 

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Oh My Freaking God!!!! Shocked
sach mein kalyug hain kalyug...Ouch .LOL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

...EhSaas...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.