Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

VeeRan step bro-sis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
As for the current track i feel veera is ranvijay's step sister as that mysterious lady's child is also sampurn's child... so veera and ranvijay's father is sampurna but different mothers... so they become step brother and sisters... wat do u guys think??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyakomaliaysha1989Rani48..Apz..Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VeeRan step bro-sis" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yes they are step bro - sis. i feel veera wont know this now. 

ninag

ninag

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
They are half brother and sis, step brother/sis means they are not blood related but related through the marriage of parents. Half bro/sis means they share the blood of one parent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

natu220PrincessDreamsseelaks-Rojaa-JalebiGirl

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
YES BUT RUN DOESNOT THINK ABOUT THAT NOW OR I THINK NOT I FUTURE ALSO

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

As for the current track i feel veera is ranvijay's step sister as that mysterious lady's child is also sampurn's child... so veera and ranvijay's father is sampurna but different mothers... so they become step brother and sisters... wat do u guys think??

I am bit confused with the current track... they are showing the mysterious lady being related to ONS  of Sampurna at the same time they are showing Ratan's pregnancy confirmed... Now, we have two parallel tracks ...wherein chances are equal that Veera may be Ranvijay's half sister... or her own sister... OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.. As i think This story will give a new face to this bond...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
but y is Veera still a baby?by the tym Veera grows up...Ranvijay also wil grow up na?Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.