Balika Vadhu

AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 87

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

This is the last part so take my fare well Cry really I will gonna miss this FF but everything which start need to be finished and this FF has a very good finishing,,,,,,,,,,,THANK YOU Neha for this LOVELY FF EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed waiting for you next story Embarrassed

Edited by tistaa - 07 December 2012 at 4:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 84)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thank you Neha! For this wonderful historical romance. May you go on to write many more full-fledged novels...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedBlukitten

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
AWWW

HAPPY ENDING...!!!
Hug

Blukitten

Mithi_vani

IF-Sizzlerz

Mithi_vani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
wow...fabulous part nd ending...ClapClapClap,its like cherry on the cakeThumbs Up,  btw I terribly  missed this ffCryCryCryCry, but as we know all good story has endedCry, So its ok...I love...love...love  this FFStar, u portrayed Ansh character on a different level, I love this Crown Prince SHIVDay DreamingDay Dreaming,   Another great FF NehaHugHugHug, nd I hope u come very...very...very.. soon with new FF, OS or SS whichever do u like, I will eagerly wait for that. nd Last a biggg... thank u Neha for this FFStarHug

Blukitten

onlinebuddy75

IF-Rockerz

onlinebuddy75

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nniks,

I am a silent reader of your stories. You are good writer. I am very fond of Ansh and you weave your story very well around them. Would love more stories from you.

Blukitten

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Thank you Neha for the wonderful update and have to admit that your writing is so powerful that whatever you write, runs as picture in front of me. So keep writing.Big smile

BTW when are you starting your next FF and if possible can you give a promo of your next OS or any SBB /SBS link? Wink

Edited by saviani - 07 December 2012 at 3:38am

Blukitten

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saviani

Thank you Neha for the wonderful update and have to admit that your writing is so powerful that whatever you write, runs as picture in front of me. So keep writing.Big smile

BTW when are you starting your next FF and if possible can you give a promo of your next OS or any SBB /SBS link? Wink
I havent thought of another OS FF yet
FF i dont knw when i will start
OS i keep writing frm time to time its easier to manage Wink U will know whenever I write a new FF OS

vasanthimrao

vasanthimrao

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful end dearHug It felt like reading a historical novel wit our dear charectersEmbarrassed... Gonna mis this one... Wil be waiting for ur next attempt wit our beloved AnSh hunn..

Blukitten

Post Reply New Post

Go to top