Balika Vadhu

AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 87

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

<font color="#ff0033">WOW yahan bhi Ashima?Smilebut really your Shiv uses his lips very muchWinkwoh Anandi ki paas jab bhi jata hai baatein kam aur kaam jyaada karta haiWinkand I love that really yeh Shiv kitna hard working hai nah...fight karta hai, horse riding karta hai aur toh aur doris tie untie karne mein bhi expert haiEmbarrassedLOLWAHWAH WAH kamaal ka talent payaa haiClapreally Neha awsome update very nice and thanx for the PMHug

P:S Why did you like mt post before I edit it?Ouchmaine toh kuch likha bhi nahiaur tumne like kar diya?Confusedthat's not fareCrynext time agar main res karke bhi rakhoon nah tab bhi jab tak main comment na karoon tab tak like maat kaarna...OKSmile</font>

yup my shiv is really talented n i was randomly liking all posts so i liked urs akso waise bhi i know u will gice likeable comments only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 53)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
You are a master of words and that too such words that excite all the bones funny and Day Dreaming

First time me saying too- write a novel Thumbs Up

You know how to weave a masterpiece...waise I have an idea...I will compile all your stories and claim a copyright...fans ko bhi milte hain Cool

wont tell u what to do with your story ahead as that will b like sooraj ko diya dikhana...u r the best Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlukittenitsRitzi

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Love the update... Mahi-Ashima will be a lovely jodi but Sanchi & JagyaDead  ... I hope Jagya's true colors will surface and wedding never takes place

Blukitten

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

You are a master of words and that too such words that excite all the bones funny andDay Dreaming

First time me saying too- write a novelThumbs Up

You know how to weave a masterpiece...waise I have an idea...I will compile all your stories and claim a copyright...fans ko bhi milte hainCool

wont tell u what to do with your story ahead as that will b like sooraj ko diya dikhana...u r the bestHeart

perhaps i shld publish all my ffs as ansh puran ;-)
I want to write n novel but never got around to doing it dont know wat to write n fan fiction we already hav a character i hav to just make a story in novels i need to think a lot...too much work but i will def try...u find a publisher for me ;-)

roberoi

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by roberoi

You are a master of words and that too such words that excite all the bones funny andDay Dreaming

First time me saying too- write a novelThumbs Up

You know how to weave a masterpiece...waise I have an idea...I will compile all your stories and claim a copyright...fans ko bhi milte hainCool

wont tell u what to do with your story ahead as that will b like sooraj ko diya dikhana...u r the bestHeart

perhaps i shld publish all my ffs as ansh puran ;-)
I want to write n novel but never got around to doing it dont know wat to write n fan fiction we already hav a character i hav to just make a story in novels i need to think a lot...too much work but i will def try...u find a publisher for me ;-)

Gina the editor...woh kab kaam aayegi LOL

well let us start...jahan chah wahan raah Thumbs Up

Blukitten

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Ohh dear, Saachi!!!   Please be kind to her!!

Awesome storytelling!!Thumbs Up

Some fantastic lines about others rejoicing in AnSh seclusion and distibuting sweets at Anandi scream!!!ROFL

Blukitten

vasanthimrao

vasanthimrao

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Good one nehaTongue But jagya ko kyun le aarahi ho yaar anandi ke paas.. waiting for d next one, loving d way story getting progressed..

waiting for d fort date..Can we expect junior prince or princess soonWink

Blukitten

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
just loved your story.really read a lot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top