Balika Vadhu

AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 87

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Deleted

Edited by nniks - 21 March 2013 at 2:45am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaUniqueUjjainisongsimple12Saikataseema74aswaathithe_RijSujaKvandna12sbadamvasanthimraoNDDgirlChit15newbahuvrinda9183michelle281194Pri_kinmukChytraarorasurbhiKuruphookedKwitKattslucymonimelliflousrev4evaManasi_16payalibmsurabhi01loveanshroberoitistaaonlinebuddy75VerboseGSuchi-DaltoniVishakha_Sakhikhusi_*Don_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
lolzzz... why are you angryyy...i am sorry swetuuu...i told you swetuuu i am in pehar...i mean i was in pehar...only yest. returned...i told you ...damn you nearly killed me with your story...mere hallat bureee hou jatee thee madam...lolzzz...even cold water was uneffected...Angry...i requested all the mods to close your thread...but guesss they all were also crazyyy to readd...LOL

...abby coment cheyaa wahan...dete hun naaa..i thought now its close so whats the use...but madam ji kaa iradaa tou kuch aur hee dekhaye dae raha hai...ohk stop making my ears red...i am going...replyinggg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
ayeeehheeyyy...it rocksss...1st atempt of meating and so much hot hot...you can go on...i am back to sanjiv...you can have your all heart wish and write as much sexyy lines as you can...Dead...hahah

i am loving it..i felt like i am reading my novel...too perfect swetuuu..too pefrcttt...i am w8ng for next part...Clap

Blukitten

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

@ Payal madam where have u been Angry
did u read my previous OS "Of course I love u"
I had PMd u n didnt get any comments from u...jao pahle usse padho n comment karo till then I wont update this one  Tongue

pehar theee batayyaa thaa naaa...you didnt replied on my post in that chapter where i wrote you shud be banned your acount should be and this thread too...

yaar jatee hun...kartee hun post...i read it but didnt comment lolzz thought topic khatam you wont mind..lolzz..yahan tou mere pure barat nikal rakhe hai panayy...jatee hun mere maa jatee hun..reply kartee hunnn...god save me..jaa payal or you wont get to see more update of FF...and bake sab mereaaa murder karengayyyDead

Blukitten

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashahai_aamanke

@ Payal madam where have u been Angry
did u read my previous OS "Of course I love u"
I had PMd u n didnt get any comments from u...jao pahle usse padho n comment karo till then I wont update this one  Tongue

Oh god!
I clicked the like button even before reading it. Now look at you. You will make us wait until payal goes through all of it and comments. mummyyyCry

This is like giving my favorite chocolate wrapper to me and you eating the chocolate

lolzzz...waisay what is your fav. choclateee... LOL

oh!god!no mommmyy!no...i beter go and comment bfr i am dead serzllyyy...Big smile

Blukitten

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Oh my God our Suryabadal is always a saviuor of our AnandiEmbarrassed it's sooo good dearClapplz update soon and thank you so much for the PMSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibmBlukitten

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@ payal hehehehe...I am not angry dear bas teasing u coz u didnt commentAngry
anyways now tht ur back with ur hubby I will write real HOT HOT updates Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

@ payal hehehehe...I am not angry dear bas teasing u coz u didnt commentAngry
anyways now tht ur back with ur hubby I will write real HOT HOT updates Wink

i kn swetuuu you are teasing me...and i loved ittt...Smile..this is what it makes more fun to comemnt and more importantly makes you realise your comemnt is appreciated and is requred and absentess wont be taken easilyyy..it feels like i belong...so i loved it when oyu got angryyy
will comment soon...ohkkk...

Blukitten

Post Reply New Post

Go to top