Balika Vadhu

AnShFF -Stranger on a hill-Last chapter updt Pg 83 - Page 41

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: roberoi

You are a master of words and that too such words that excite all the bones funny and

First time me saying too- write a novel👍🏼

You know how to weave a masterpiece...waise I have an idea...I will compile all your stories and claim a copyright...fans ko bhi milte hain😎

wont tell u what to do with your story ahead as that will b like sooraj ko diya dikhana...u r the best❤️

perhaps i shld publish all my ffs as ansh puran ;-)
I want to write n novel but never got around to doing it dont know wat to write n fan fiction we already hav a character i hav to just make a story in novels i need to think a lot...too much work but i will def try...u find a publisher for me ;-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

perhaps i shld publish all my ffs as ansh puran ;-)
I want to write n novel but never got around to doing it dont know wat to write n fan fiction we already hav a character i hav to just make a story in novels i need to think a lot...too much work but i will def try...u find a publisher for me ;-)

Gina the editor...woh kab kaam aayegi 😆

well let us start...jahan chah wahan raah 👍🏼
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh dear, Saachi!!!   Please be kind to her!!

Awesome storytelling!!👍🏼

Some fantastic lines about others rejoicing in AnSh seclusion and distibuting sweets at Anandi scream!!!🤣
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one neha😛 But jagya ko kyun le aarahi ho yaar anandi ke paas.. waiting for d next one, loving d way story getting progressed..

waiting for d fort date..Can we expect junior prince or princess soon😉
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just loved your story.really read a lot
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one Ashima Mahi I mean. They both have a fun-loving personality and seem suited to a tee. But why the rush to send off Saanchi as well ? Let her be. Let her have her own story and in time. I suspected a Jagya-Saanchi alliance may be on the cards as in medieval times this was the best way to prove solidarity. But I hate to see Saanchi sacrificed to end a feud that no one even remembers the origins of.

Your Saanchi seems nice so far. Now - if she was a brat like the real-life one - I wouldn't mind one bit. 😉 - Its funny to think that Gauri would have finally met her match in Saanchi 🤣.

Oh and Shiv's methods of shutting up discussions and his dexterity with dories of all kinds is making me pine for lost times. Those were the days !!!
Thanks for bringing their memories back ☺️
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if you keep on going in this rate then in no time i will find condoms not working and i am pregeee 🤢 🤢 🤢  🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢  🤢 yest. i opend your chapter to catch up and janab read half and boommm... you killing me swetuuu ☺️ ☺️
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice n interesting story...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So ! what happens next ? Waiting here with my garam garam chai and no updates 😕...

BTW, my favourite lines from your last epi -
Anandi said "I met u during lunch and dinner remember?"
Shiv said thoughtfully "yeah but tht dosent count"

So like a guy ! there's just one thing that can work at a time, the brain or the libido, and Shiv doesn't really bother his brain all that much nowadays 😆
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hooked i will update...i m just not getting time..meanwhile read my other os i will send u the pm