Nothing left to say - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like the show shudda been "sasural roli ka" cause she does more than sonar and I mean cummon, Rosid is way more cute than Premar
Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

I feel like the show shudda been "sasural roli ka" cause she does more than sonar and I mean cummon, Rosid is way more cute than Premar

Totally!! But the CV's use Rosid. When things are going south in terms of TRP's CV's give Rosid prominence to boost up the TRP's and then waapis bakwas Premar pe focus shuru ho jaata hai
upra today u hav crossed all the limits of calling premar bakwas.if u dont like them then bettr shut ur mouth.from few days i m seeing u r bursting out the anger on premar or simar for not getting rosid scenes.ur most comments r negative and mostly based on bashing premar or simar.if u will continue it i too will continue to bash.
Hey simar ka camcha prince @ u shut your mouth off ...is this forum belong to your premar or your own property:-*   do your own bzness shamless.dont you have any any shame ?you was the one who making post like prem should divorce simar, prem should slap simar, khushi should kill simar ,dont you?if you can make horrible post like that then why cant someone else ?you r biggest problem in this forum ...when you said simar is bakwas its no prob but when someone else say then why you getting upset?who you think you are ...simar is not your personal property not even this forum and everyone has r8 to express thrir view.upra crossing her all limit ...what she did?you the one who crossing all limit ...control yourself ...simar is bakwas bakwas bakwas one million time i will say that now what you will do?
Originally posted by prince3673

upra today u hav crossed all the limits of calling premar bakwas.if u dont like them then bettr shut ur mouth.from few days i m seeing u r bursting out the anger on premar or simar for not getting rosid scenes.ur most comments r negative and mostly based on bashing premar or simar.if u will continue it i too will continue to bash.

Oh Premar ke chamche- Since when have you become a Simar fan again dal badlu? You had become a Khushi bhakt...phir se party change???? Do you have an opinion at all.

Rahi baat Rosid ki toh tum Premar fans ko kahaan Premar scenes mil rahe hain? Aaj kal toh sirf Khushi aur Veeru dikh rahein hain. Hum log toh hamare Rosid ke facebook page pe VM's banate hain, FF likhte hain, tum lok kya kar rahe ho kuch nahi...isliye you Premar fans are frustrated not us :-)

Mere hisaab se Premar are bakwaas and you have bashed Rosid in a horrible way. Should I pull up that post?

Using words like "shut your mouth" is a personal attack so I am reporting this postEdited by upra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by suhanakkt

Hey simar ka camcha prince @ u shut your mouth off ...is this forum belong to your premar or your own property:-*   do your own bzness shamless.dont you have any any shame ?you was the one who making post like prem should divorce simar, prem should slap simar, khushi should kill simar ,dont you?if you can make horrible post like that then why cant someone else ?you r biggest problem in this forum ...when you said simar is bakwas its no prob but when someone else say then why you getting upset?who you think you are ...simar is not your personal property not even this forum and everyone has r8 to express thrir view.upra crossing her all limit ...what she did?you the one who crossing all limit ...control yourself ...simar is bakwas bakwas bakwas one million time i will say that now what you will do?

Thanks Suhanakkt. Accha jawab diya hai aapne Prince ko
I think everyone who think this is the stupid show on tv then we. Shud sto watching this show and tell others who doesn't like. Khushis Track and then trp,will go down vpcvs will realize it maybe then they. Will end the track or end the show. . Somehow somebody has to let cvs know we hate this show and the track end the track and end the show pls pls . Somebody do something 
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

I think everyone who think this is the stupid show on tv then we. Shud sto watching this show and tell others who doesn't like. Khushis Track and then trp,will go down vpcvs will realize it maybe then they. Will end the track or end the show. . Somehow somebody has to let cvs know we hate this show and the track end the track and end the show pls pls . Somebody do something 

but if the show ends, then no more Rosid ðŸ˜­
i love Rosid ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

but if the show ends, then no more Rosid ðŸ˜­
i love Rosid ðŸ˜†

Trps are not there till mid of december adn and cvs will take advantage of that .. many audience has stopped watching this show... coz of no rOSID scene but i guess they never care for us... if they do then they should do sumthing now.. its more than enough
Originally posted by Aemy

Trps are not there till mid of december adn and cvs will take advantage of that .. many audience has stopped watching this show... coz of no rOSID scene but i guess they never care for us... if they do then they should do sumthing now.. its more than enough

i guess...