WU:1/11-Karvachauth Preparations;Mona's Bhashan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapnash_mashshobs30harvybond009vmvmkaushikaaumsreebhaBsankReenaKbeej81drpallavigoelshiny3india88mshahidnaniShen7866teenu13pearldesaizahirdent4uaasaxena3ivanta29velvetscarfdirk41sushavviyomammaheartsmartekomassummer7puniragsinipillaiameetasingh4jayashsA HUGE FANWestwickaishrayrtmsParamjit-Happy4Ever-Gauri22achieverblytonchatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:1/11-Karvachauth Preparations;Mona's Bhashan" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ooohDeadwatching the show is likeDeadnw reading the update is likeDeadfed up with evy thingDeadvineet hv high hopes n once it is broken,i hp he will nt be a diff manDeadnothing good will come frm this show.Angry
thanks swetha for the update.
                                        beginning of karva chauth with vineetTongue n ending will be withAngryy fooling urself n the audience monajiAngryi don't understand this mahaan mona?somebody put some sense into me yaarConfusedwt is this new mona n her logic?Confusedthursdays' episodes r moneet friendly n its the quite opposite on mondays.LOLwt a fantabulous game by cv'sAngry

Edited by rtms - 01 November 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13aishrayswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you Swetha.

Still recovering from my mistake of watching yesterday's episode. Moneet friendly episode will encourage me to watch today's episode. Thank you Rajeeva LOL

Edited by aishray - 01 November 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13rtmsblytonswethasyam08

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update. same here i might just make the mistake of watching for moneet today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

mona seems to have dual personality

one time she turns sherni and one times turns billi
she returns anushka's slap with interest

whats goin on there..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.