Shiv and his thoughts... solute

swatisb0211 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After reading the written updates my respect for Shiv's character has increased... Its just because of shiv I am still following the show via written updates and on you tube or else would have left the show for ever.

We used to advise CVs that Shiv needs to be more expressive towards Anandi to wow her and make her feel his warmth and love.  As far as I can see he has done a lot and had gone extra miles in making Anandi comfortable with him within a very short span of time. That calls for a solute. It is very difficult for a person like Anandi with painful past to reach this state which she is at this moment.
Every thing needs time and it cannot change overnight so I am sure that Shiv will be able to make Anandi love him the way he loves her.

At this point of time I stand by the side of shiv and support him on what ever is his state of mind right now. He is also a normal human being. What ever he is recalling about anandi's saying from the past its very obvious to think that he is the hurdlestone in Anandi and her family's path.
This is because Anandi had never even slightly not even .5 % reciprocated her feelings towards Shiv. She has always shown respect towards him but not her liking. She had very clearing told Shiv that she is not in favor of the marriage but just to keep her Mom's promise she is requesting him to marry her. MEANS SHE IS COMPROMISING. Shiv knew this but since Jagya was not around so there was no confusions. But now things are different.

So its very natural for shiv to think of re-calling the marriage as he thinks that Anandi will accept Jagya with time because anandi had never told him what she thinks of Jagya very clearly. Any normal and selfless person will never spoil anybody's life just for their happiness. Biggest example is Jagya who can even lye and role on mud for his own happiness but SHIV IS DIFFERENT AND HE IS JUST LIKE ANANDI ... SO BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER.

I hope Anandi will now speak up very clearly in-front of every body specially Shiv and Choti Maa to avoid future trouble that Jagya is out from her life and save her future marriage with Shiv.

If things were in my hand I would have made Anandi speak that even if this marriage is called off but that will not make her accept and re-marry Jagya ever again. She is not going to repeat the same mistake which was done in her childhood by the 2 families.

This step of Anandi will be a support and comforting factor for Shiv.

I will start watching Balika Vadhu from next week when I get the confirmation from written updates that CVs are taking the story to the right direction.