Humse Hai Life

ll THE SERIAL take 7:30 pm Slot?? or on weekend (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

bt Yuvi tweeted that its true hhl going off yesterday

Yes its true... Cry
Just now i saw a promo of BFF on Channel V... it will air on 7:30 pm from 3rd dec onwards...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll THE SERIAL take 7:30 pm Slot?? or on weekend (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sihya

Sihya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I m feeling very bad after hearing da news i dont want HHL to end...CryCryCryfeeling heart broken...Broken Heart

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! Smile

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! Smile

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives

Really... Even i have dem stored in my Hard drive Smile

I'll show dat to my son and tel him to become like raghav ! 

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Shayad kisi ne meri upar wali post nhn dekhi Ermm

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sihya

I m feeling very bad after hearing da news i dont want HHL to end...CryCryCryfeeling heart broken...Broken Heart

read my posts at other places...kitni baar samjhaya tha  sabko k hhl ko support karo...hhl was doing really well especially from aug 2012 to sep 2012 and went back at top again...but kuch logon ne spread kiya galat romours so problem hua warna march 2013 tak chalta.
But show is ending on TOP .all at HHL ar enow happy and all fans of HHL should be happy as its ending on top...this show was a classic and v must show it to next generation too...

Miss_Anonymous

Miss_Anonymous

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )Cry

Edited by muskanpuri99 - 19 November 2012 at 4:37am

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanpuri99

<font color="#cc0033">the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )Cry</font>
his real name is rohan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top