Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

   

ll THE SERIAL take 7:30 pm Slot?? or on weekend (Page 4)

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 9512

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

bt Yuvi tweeted that its true hhl going off yesterday


Yes its true... Cry
Just now i saw a promo of BFF on Channel V... it will air on 7:30 pm from 3rd dec onwards...
Sihya Newbie
Sihya
Sihya

Joined: 29 September 2012
Posts: 21

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I m feeling very bad after hearing da news i dont want HHL to end...CryCryCryfeeling heart broken...Broken Heart
shrik_88music Groupbie
shrik_88music
shrik_88music

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 52

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! Smile

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 9512

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! Smile

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives


Really... Even i have dem stored in my Hard drive Smile

I'll show dat to my son and tel him to become like raghav ! 
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 9512

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! Smile

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives

Shayad kisi ne meri upar wali post nhn dekhi Ermm
shrik_88music Groupbie
shrik_88music
shrik_88music

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 52

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sihya

I m feeling very bad after hearing da news i dont want HHL to end...CryCryCryfeeling heart broken...Broken Heart

read my posts at other places...kitni baar samjhaya tha  sabko k hhl ko support karo...hhl was doing really well especially from aug 2012 to sep 2012 and went back at top again...but kuch logon ne spread kiya galat romours so problem hua warna march 2013 tak chalta.
But show is ending on TOP .all at HHL ar enow happy and all fans of HHL should be happy as its ending on top...this show was a classic and v must show it to next generation too...
Miss_Anonymous Senior Member
Miss_Anonymous
Miss_Anonymous

Joined: 04 January 2010
Posts: 256

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )Cry

Edited by muskanpuri99 - 19 November 2012 at 4:37am
Bhavikakosambia IF-Dazzler
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Joined: 29 April 2012
Posts: 3371

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanpuri99

<font color="#cc0033">the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )Cry</font>
his real name is rohan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Weekend.!

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 7   Views: 210

Masooma Bukhari 7 210 28 October 2011 at 7:19am by Saranghae
Oh wow!!! i lovd d intro of this serial

Author: 9staroneserials   Replies: 8   Views: 368

9staroneserials 8 368 26 October 2011 at 2:03am by Saranghae

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index