Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

The Serial takes 5:30 pm and 8 Pm slot... as of now and the other show dat is starting will air on weekends... So HHL must have got an extension...! πŸ˜Š

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrik_88music

HHL is ending on Nov 29 and all at HHL are happy to end the show now...they were shocked and unhappy 2 weeks before but now okay its alright...
True HHL lovers will remeber this shwo and show it to next generation too !!! by youtube or storing in Harddrives

Really... Even i have dem stored in my Hard drive πŸ˜Š

I'll show dat to my son and tel him to become like raghav ! 
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrik_88music

Shayad kisi ne meri upar wali post nhn dekhi πŸ€”
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sihya

I m feeling very bad after hearing da news i dont want HHL to end...😭😭😭feeling heart broken...πŸ’”

read my posts at other places...kitni baar samjhaya tha  sabko k hhl ko support karo...hhl was doing really well especially from aug 2012 to sep 2012 and went back at top again...but kuch logon ne spread kiya galat romours so problem hua warna march 2013 tak chalta.
But show is ending on TOP .all at HHL ar enow happy and all fans of HHL should be happy as its ending on top...this show was a classic and v must show it to next generation too...
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )😭 Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanpuri99

<font color="#cc0033">the new show..." Best Friends For***r" is replacing HHl..and will start from 3rd dec 2012 just after the weekend..at 7:30 pm...and it also has Yuvraj Thakur ( arjun ) and Gauti ( sorry dont know his real name )😭</font>

his real name is rohan
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if himansh back from hhl than why show offing?
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_ki_Rani

if himansh back from hhl than why show offing?

himansh is back only bcoz hhl is ending...coz of fan demand he is back. he agreed bcoz of the requests that he got by his fans.
n show going off becoz channel asked for it.