Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I could not title the post anything else. Today was Gopi's GB and it was not the main thing that happened today. GB was only a minute in the entire episode. As much as I liked what I saw, greedy me wants to see more of the Godh Bharai.. Confused But let me not go there. For there were more things to be happy about today.Tongue

The most alluring part today was Gopi's rescue. It was so good Day Dreaming
For one, Gopi got the Chunri for Mata Rani. As she prayed for help, the chunri drops on her (filmy styleLOL) and leaves Gopi a little calmed. As Jigar and Parag meet we get to know that Gopi is still missing. their worry is written on their face. Urmi joins them and almosts lets it slip that she calls Gopi as gawar but adjusts (as usual).. We are informed that Ahem is still searching..

Then comes our hero.. This was just a lovely scene. Ahem is still searching and his helplessness is mounting. But due to some divine intervention he lands up against the very drunkard who Gopi advised. In his intoxicated state the man frustrates Ahem but lo behold.. Our very impatient Ahemji is ready to take that if only he can locate Gopi.. Just how much has Ahem come to love Gopi is apparent in that one conversation.
Ahem gives in to the drunkards meanderings more so to escape and start searching for Gopi again without realizing that the man has taken him closer to Gopi than ever.
As Gopi shouts for help, Ahem races to save her. The instant relief on his face after the concern.. The way he soothed his panicked wife.. the hug, the comfort and assurance he gave her and the understanding calmness he showed at her explanation was all amazingClap Ahem has come a long way to become the perfect saathiya to Gopi. 
As Jigar calls him, Ahem takes Gopi home, never leaving her as he attended the call.

Loved the next scene too. Just as the Modi women give up Gopi turns at the doorstep. Koki's relief is apparent but she cannot show it as there are others from outside around. Rashi's relief at Gopi's return was really nice to watch.Smile

The GB was cute but very short. Koki's smiling face and Hetal's love was all we get to see and of course a small moment of contended and happy Ahem and a shy look from Gopi at his directionEmbarrassed Wish it had been longer. It was such a beautiful ceremonyOuch

But that is ok. We get to see that the Modi's have moved on and all is back to normal the next day.  Enter Koki and Hetal bearing Gopi a gift. Koki was fabulous with her strict face as she commanded Gopi to sit. LOL The smile that breaks out after that on her face as she gifts the necklace to her bahu was amazingStar I got my GoKi moment then. 
Ahem has stars in his eyes as he watches his wife wear the necklace and praises her in front of Kaki and his momShocked Gopi as usual says they should not haveLOL But then it was her GB.. Come on Gopi, accept the present, the editor cut the GB scenes.. Wink

As we are saying Awww... enters Rashi.. She gets jealous, gets taunted by Koki and leaves disgruntled. Nothing different about it. Rashi does not have to make it obvious that she has her eyes on the necklace by forgetting what she came to see Gopi forConfused 
Koki needs to stop taunting Rashi for her mistakes. Rashi needs to stop dragging her feet doing work. An excuse that she is on it is not helping her at all. Ouch 
Well, this taunt is enough to make Rashi forget her sincere promise of the previous day. Well, I had hoped otherwiseOuch 

Anyway, Rashi cribs again, Urmi decides to cheer her up and calls her to a fair and forgetting what happened just the day before, Rashi goes out without informing anyone in the house.Smile And of course gets caught by Koki.Pinch

From the precap we know that she got out of Koki's questioning but we also see that she has landed herself in trouble, again.. **shaking head** 

For all her taunts to Rashi, I accept one thing.. Rashi is really very unobservant. She needs to read the board plus stop bidding for plates..LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bobo12345yessehmilike_tv-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyadelsidoc4everShaunSAswasthianna44MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A loving husband and the next track" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

It felt as though the drunken man with the baby transformed Ahem into Superman granting him with super powers to rescue his Gopi. Once she was found he returned to himself. 

This rescue was the best one thus far. It is incomparable to the search in Switzerland or to her being kidnapped with the golden kanaji. This time he wholeheartedly wanted her back. 

Relief was noted equally for Ahem and his mum. 

The fake care by Rashi and Urmila is still unseen by Gopi. However the greed of Rashi was noted by Ahem. 

This greed is what has spurred Rashi to join her mother and her continued irresponsible attitude will get her to purchase the expensive saree. This is starting to look like the demise of Rashi if she is going to find it difficult to pay for it. 

Will time run out on her? If it does this will ignite Jigar or if is does she will get away with it yet again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-basuanasuyadoc4everShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_grDivineDarkness

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini.

It felt as though the drunken man with the baby transformed Ahem into Superman granting him with super powers to rescue his Gopi. Once she was found he returned to himself. 

This rescue was the best one thus far. It is incomparable to the search in Switzerland or to her being kidnapped with the golden kanaji. This time he wholeheartedly wanted her back. 

Relief was noted equally for Ahem and his mum. 

The fake care by Rashi and Urmila is still unseen by Gopi. However the greed of Rashi was noted by Ahem. 

This greed is what has spurred Rashi to join her mother and her continued irresponsible attitude will get her to purchase the expensive saree. This is starting to look like the demise of Rashi if she is going to find it difficult to pay for it. 

Will time run out on her? If it does this will ignite Jigar or if is does she will get away with it yet again.

Thanks SwasthiTongue
A wonderful replyClap You always make me think of the things I miss seeing with Rashi and Urmi.

You are absolutely right. Today was another moment where Gopi becomes cocooned in their love, false especially from Urmi that she forgets their misdeeds in her life.
I have to say, I expected better from Rashi this time. Her promise was so sincere the previous day. as much as I agree that Koki taunted her, that does not excuse her for becoming jealous about a necklace or go and become the old cribbing Rashi again.

I know she worked hard and expected to be praised. But unfortunately it was not to be so.. The GB almost stopped partly because of her. If only she did what was asked one more day, she may see people seeing her efforts. One day of effort is just not enough. The minute there is no consistency, the elders will not trust her with anything. I am sad that I fall for her sob story these daysConfused I really should not.Ouch

@Bold - I wish it does and this time Rashi gets it crystal clear that her joint operations with Mummy are taking her towards ruin.. I wish it does but I know it will not.Ouch Rashi will get away with it againSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-basuanasuyaswasthiNazimKiDewaniani_gr

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
GREAT POST Harini...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-basuanasuyaswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
.Awesome post harini as alwaysClap, though I am too disappointed after watching GB , I thought there might be some dance by rashi, some  jokes by nani and several gohem eyelocksEmbarrassed...but still whatever it is, it was cute...I felt those guests were waiting 2hours for watching this 2mins ceremony...hushhh Cry
Now coming to rashi, I knew it that she will change to Deadat the moment koki  will yell or gopi will get something special...now they have introduced this necklace track because they want it to be stolen 
By  urshi...and thats  why now saree track...ohh I am worried ME will also carry the same track  result as urshi may be get caught or may escape as usualCry...but I will be happy if they show kinwal getting close each other...Embarrassed Or something like thatWink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Lovely post , my dear Clap Atlast the godh bharai is done!!!  even though the function was lightening fast, the day  has prolonged to 4 episodes!!!! CVs were are your charan kamal?!!!!Silly

At last everything back to normal..  By the way If she does not whining, she is not Rashi...  Rashi is like that...just natural for her Wink As long as she and urmi doing no kk directed to Gopi, I am just fine with them..Tongue let them to fall in every pit in the road...Wink

But I do not know why, I like Ahem's feeling on writings today, than on the screen!!! In my opinion, he ought to be a bit more pareshan after gopi gone missing... Not even a single sweat on his forhead!!! come on yaar, your wife is missing, she is 8 month pregnant.. Kuch bhi ho saktha hai!!!! stil!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini Star

Im not talking abt GB Ouch coz i was badly dissapointed Ouch

Indeed today gohem scene was worth watching Embarrassed the way durnk man help Ahem n bring him to mandir n our angry young man was highly frustrated with this durnker... Ahemji's face expressions Day Dreaming but thanks to durnk man he met our Ahemji with his wify Embarrassed

I like Ahem... When gopi was full scared n crying mod when Ahem was ful cam n kool Smile but he looks so pleased to see his gopi safe n scure Embarrassed
ur right he naver leave her for scends.. thrught out to mandir n come back home his hand was glued on her shoulders Blushing that shows his posivessness for gopi...Embarrassed

Koki n hetal was like Big smile to see gopi back home esp koki... We all know how much koki worried abt her dearest bahu back home unharmed...Smile celebration going off Ouch

I love how koki teasing gopi with her glace Wink poor girl was so scared from her maaji LOL
Ahemji parise her in front of Kaki n mom Shocked but its really cute... Embarrassed the way he looking her wife wearing necklace.. Im Blushing
Ahemji breaks his all shyness Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 November 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiani_grJustlikethat1

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Harini... GB happened in such a short time, never expected it to be that short.. well, what can we do.. 
Re Rashi today seemed that it is the starting point for her redemption, but u never know with our CVs... her complaining her mom is never ending and her shouting on top of her voice.. for heron ka haar...Angry.. what's with that?
Loved the way Ahem brought Gopi  back from the mandir and yes the filmi style as you mentioned, loved the way dupatta fell on her from Mata Rani.. that was beautiful...LOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top