Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pt1 Forbidden Fire(A Devil's Tale) thrd1 Pg68

Posted: 11 years ago

Forbidden Fire (A devil's tale)

My conscience hath a thousand several tongues, and every tongue brings in a several tale, and every tale condemns me for a villain.(Shakespeare)

She was loved by him, more than anyone could ever imagine. His affections were such that couldn't be described in words. But the problem was that his love was a forbidden fire, which was ready to consume her in its scorching heat.

Her Denial

You are like a vigorous fire.. Your love is like a blistering fire of hell..

It is burning me.. It's devastatingly fatal and I can no longer endure it..

For it is ready to turn me into ashes..

You are dangerous.. You are forbidden and your love is a forbidden fire..

Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread; they may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end

His Challenge

I am burning in this hell which has been filled with the fire, a forbidden fire. But yes my love, the truth is that forbidden things have a greater charm. And the truth is that this fire has consumed me as whole and now I would seek you till the end of this world and even beyond that, till end of times and even beyond that.

Who cares, as long as love if there, it's better to die in venomous love, it's better to be consumed by forbidden fire, rather than living in peace without love.

The Reality

Love is a spirit all compact of fire.

His love was like a fire- toxic, treacherous, forbidden but still it attracted her like a moth to fire, and it was impossible for her to escape from it or to find a willingness to do so.

Why everything is so difficult when it comes to love?

Beware: You may fall in love with the devil..

The real payback starts now...!

P.S. I have been inactive for the past few months, due to health issues, studies, kids and home etc.. I specially want to thank those who have loved me selflessly to even comment and sent me pmz when I was unable to reply. I would never forget that you all loved me without wanting anything in return. (do read author's note below)

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Table of contents

Thread 1

Part 1

Thread 2

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

He is a 27 years old business tycoon and MD of khurana Industries. He is full of attitude, dominance, Egotism and Arrogance. He wants whatever he desires, even if he has to opt for wrong ways. One thing he can't bear and that is denial

Geet

Geet Handa, 21 years old innocent girl whose life is confined only to her family and friends. Her parents died when she was small. She has been brought up by her brother, Brij.

Authers note

Alright, today I really want to talk to you about something important. And I really mean it. I have been here for more than one and half year, and during this time I have got so much love and motivation from you all. I have been thanking you all from the day one but I don't know why I feel that still I couldn't express myself and convey my feelings as to how much you all mean to me.

I was planning to write something else but some pmz compelled me to write devil story again. And here I am because I love you all to deny anything. But today I want a favor from each and every one of you.  I have seen so many people leaving If, and I have seen some familiar names turning into silent readers. It's a request from a person who love you all so much to please press like and comment as it means everything to me. I really need to know if you all are indeed there.

P.S. I have been inactive for the past few months, due to health issues, studies, kids and home etc.. I specially want to thank those who have loved me selflessly to even comment and sent me pmz when I was unable to reply. I would never forget that you all loved me without wanting anything in return.

Hugs to all

Luv u all

SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Devil aa gaya
I am on cloud nine
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Devil Part III...i am so ready and waiting..yeh wale ki story mujhe patha hai...:P

but dont i love paybacks...
Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
hey reni
here comes devil again
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... First congrats for New FF...

Hayeee finally devil is back again...

I m soo happpy...

and The prologue is intresting too...

Yaar meri geet ko kyu jala rahe ho uski pyaar me...

Can't it be vise-versa...😉 It would be fun... Hehe...

But jokes apart... Egar for story to unfold...

Continue soon di...

Take care... Luv ya...
Edited by mishtiritu - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
ranjhi
how r u??????
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uff, me getting all hyper again. Go for it.