Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Pls post all ur reviews here Big smile 

PS : I will try n post the pics tmw ... my net is dead slow n photoshop is not working Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 01 November 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-heera1702simmi.friends03teenssEden_luvsKriyasuk4rekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamDeathstrokeUma-Arhaanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz - 4th episode" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 Tongue  

so as i said I was not impressed with the hero or anti-hero , bec krishna was grey shaded majorly , at the start of the show ... his dialogues about women was cheap n didn't go down well with me n I wondered how would the girl even fall for such a guy ... n i was confused ... so i saw that  K was going to kidnap the girl for angad n I knew the res ofcourse ...that he will fall for the girl , slowmotion , wind blowing bla bla bla ... n thought that its going to be just like any other serial ...where the girl would be shown suffering between a villain n an anti-hero who in turn will bec full positive ...so i changed the channel ...

my sister , who watched the repeat during next day told me that the guy n the girl met , n the guy fell for her instantly n she said that the scene was superb ... there u go , I thought ... just what i thought ... predictable storyline ... n yet I watched the saturday repeats n ... well, u know the rest is history ... I have never seen any scene like that ... the thing that attracted me first was K aka AB's eyes ... i have seen so many staring session by so many male leads , but this one was the best n real one ...the intensity!!!!  n the feeling !!!!... n the brief eyelock between the leads ... Woa ... it was nothing like any lead pair I have seen til that time , n to this time ... magical ... so even though the scene was a repeated one , the actors  n the execution made it stand out n apart from all the rest ... n I was hooked ...

hooked , but not addicted ... interested ... still was confused how the protagonists will fall in love , i mean pure, unconditional love ... the girl may hate him n the boy has nothing but obsessive love for her , even if true , at first ...  n there is a huge difference between obsessive love n pure love n i think K's love was the purest when he defended her honor after the court case ... i mean there he had lost everything n gained nothing  in defending her ... earlier he used to tell her he did so much for her n yet she kept distance between them n he wanted her in return ... but there he said 'I don't want anything from u anymore' n yet he defended her to the hilt in from the world ...n suddenly the tables turned ...it was the girl who need to prove her worth ... but that's completely another area ...

so coming back to the episode , I fell for the actor , am still lying down somewhere below LOL , n liked the pair ... both actors n characters ... n suddenly I started hating angad LOL  n wanted K to thrash him ...even though I didn't approve of his grey side Embarrassed   

Edited by dhakarn - 01 November 2012 at 11:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna-BugsBunny-heera1702simmi.friends03suk4teenssDeathstrokerekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamUma-Arhaanfan

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
WOW ! superb reviewClap yay kst is too good  never looked like a newcomerDay Dreaming

Edited by heera1702 - 01 November 2012 at 11:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03teensssuk4piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Only wnna say...

I vs speechless

I am speechless Embarrassed
    Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03suk4piyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamDeathstrokerekrndhakarn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
KSTBlushingBlushingBlushing
kriya eye locksDay DreamingDay DreamingBG music speechless Day Dreaming
btw while before watching this scene i thought he,ll kidnap agirl bt after this i was confident he,ll beat angad onlyLOL

simmi.friends03teensssuk4Snigdha_Khanamrekrndhakarn

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
watching this episode and the next episodes i thought and still think krishna's character was inspired from salman khan's in tere naam Tongue both gundas,good at heart,obsessive but their love is pure and i thought that kriya love story would also be similar to tere naam too LOL

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 01 November 2012 at 12:27pm

suk4teensspiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamrekrndhakarn

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi all,

Pls post all ur reviews here Big smile 

PS : I will try n post the pics tmw ... my net is dead slow n photoshop is not working Confused
Day DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyateensssuk4piyarapiyaridhakarnrekrn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nice review...and u share yr thought of that time while watching this show...Really everyone think that way i think...
Coming to this episode...even i started watching this show too late..from their Hollimun trip...i like the  show spl...komal,Krishna...from that time too till dare i never ever miss a single episode...

by Reliving that magic again...i loved all the episode...means the way girls feel scared to move our in fearing that may be that boys again disturb them...Angad's arrogance...his jealous from krishna that why everyone salute him called him allahabad's king...that jealousy simply reflected  from his behaviour...

Krishna's dialogues make him strong character...who agree on Angad's request but refuse earlier saying that he is not lafanga of Allahabad...clearly indicating that he is not goonda..but a arrogant young boy...

The best part of the episode...krish-prats amna samna...

fantasticly shooting of that scene...the way krish come...he try to turn his bike to stop the Rickshaw...than the way he stare pratiga..its purly magical...Clap...that intense yet simple looking eyes...omg...and the way prats feel that boy is staring her she feel akward...wow...amazing...the mirror shot...super fantastic...Day Dreaming...and the way he told Angad that Girl is from respected family..so don't trouble her more...

MKAP Rocks...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssUma-Arhaanfanpiyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top