Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Today Highlights

Vidhi doubted for murder and AarYa upset

AarTI mind also upset with Python Arrival

sorry had some prob in net now updatedSmile

Edited by UltimateGcian - 01 November 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelgsannubangloreandot3Nisha_abigurulovedent4uprefix3ramonamananthi.shankarBdayMessageGCFlagKs_143ReiaLovesGurmee.LovelyDreamer.cherieLovervicky91desikimsamlovenaturens1970nirmalac99madhusquarePooja_11akansha412luv_lvndrjayshu17Priyyanka..Apz..uluvmg--Yukthi--ZetterAnushaGKjyoti06ilovepyaarBul3pickachujasraj12355shobhashalini28gcluvvillager00FastFuriousgirlmaha9IsYaRoCHeRgafulu14Surish--MasterMind--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/11/2012..WU:- Arrest problem, AarYa on mission" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Wow it was an amazing one

Part 1:-

Epi staretd with All pulling prateek and paridhi legs...prateek and paridhi left for Aairport..and OMG dubeys ask AarTI to  tell all the truth and she said ok...Ouch.YASH came to room .AaarTI said i want to talkOuch he said wat happend ?? u tell me then she started to tell that u are so nice and i am so lucky i got u as my partnerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.she said i am going to say the biggest truth of my life...Ouch OMG bua came running and said YASH police came to arrest Vidhi.OMG AarYa shocked and they came there...Vidhi crying.police said we have arrest warrant to arrest herOuch for the murder of the producerOuch..vidhi cried that she is innocentCry..OMG AarYa was shocked..YASH asked the waraant and he said SP papa they are correctCryCry.police showed the jewellery and said this belongs to vidhi jeweller said that to usOuch and they showed the new one.Vidhi said my devraani polished this one but police said we should investigate and police took that and wentOuch.Dubey house.OMG python is disgusting seeing Ansh pics and enjoyingAngryAngry.shobha came there and gave some nice advice saying now u dont value in their life.YASH is all for themClapClap loved shobha..Mr.dubey he is a crocodileAngryAngry he says shobah Always u sing YASH YASH and YASH then shobha said python my son but cannot allow anyone to cross the relationship hereClapClap

part 2:-

SM .AarYa in confusion..YASHU said don't take stress AarTiji then AarTi said we should talk to paridhi to know wat happened for our mind to be peacefulOuch..She behaves not normal yashji and yash also said haan i too noticed and AarTI said not only my shak but one day like that happened...FB it was.paridhi was going to keep the neclace she stuck with AarTI and she messed up things with AarTIabout necklace...AarTI said YASHU wat happend that day..YASHU confusedOuchOuch

Part3:-

They discussed still about that.YASHU asked wat will be the connection for paridhi with that karan mehra body and AarTi said YASHji i am worried for bhabhi...YAHSU asked wat u mean to say paridhi then AarTI said no i feel she lost the jewellery and in fear she brought a new oneOuch yahsu said haan it can be like that..AarYa said better we talk with paridhiOuch

precap:- AarTi called paridhi and said wat and all happend but OMG that paridhi so simply discarded and act she cannot hear.AarTi surprised and prateek asked wat she said nothing happend bhabi giving me tips for HMOuchOuch

GURIKA rocked and the direction excellentClapClap

Edited by UltimateGcian - 01 November 2012 at 11:42am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmin81webkapallysiashalininarangsssdsarika13Bsankfirefloweranukutty82kaushikaaumsilksmitaJashpaReenaKdrpallavigoelsanika1507shiny3gsannuskapu80lmaharajhsimmi11bangloreandot3star432suzykenannforeverDesi_princess20meimeiShineXavier6luckyNisha_abiguruloveyeshhhhJannat786himani88pgshahaasaxena3geek2dent4ubutunalastminmagicalcupidanky_1205A HUGE FANradha105k-kimyaprefix3smile843ameetasingh4shmuupiePrasRasBdayMessageGCshansukReiaLovesGurmeeFlagKs_143tasmineSinalRocksRaleighbcatqwerty012mamal5ableMaazzcielo.LovelyDreamer.jnawazmushkan_2003vicky91*Maleena*hazel16erlyndacherieLoverKarna89zeezee55nirmalac99akansha412Pooja_11luv_lvndrmirka88PriyyankaPearl_27SriBjayshu17suds.ksfan2-Mrs.MasHGc-kingofmeChitaRK--Yukthi--Zetter..Apz..JeanPaulAnushaGKjyoti06ilovepyaar-Kash-maha955shobhashalini28pickachugcluvvillager00FastFuriousgirlPuvZgafulu14tamanna1391Rashu-SKDKinSanj..RamKiJanaki..--MasterMind--

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
di awesome analysis. 
When Aarti said that she wanted to tell something about her life Yash's expression changed immediately. By seeing his face I got scared. I am thinking what will happen when he will know the truthMonkey Emoticons
and that dubeyCensored. I dont know why I think python will try to get AnshAngry
For paridhi:
I knew that Vidhi will be victim of thisOuchI felt so sorry for her.Monkey Emoticons
as for precap Pari is so selfishAngry. I think Aarti will be sure that it is only Pari and nooneEmbarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiRaleighbcatFastFuriousgirlpickachuUltimate-GCian

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
so veena, 
our arya has become CID 
they will bring out the real culprit ( paridhi ) in open 
due to this arati's real problem got side track
python and Mr.dubey are in  unpractical world
as they still think Ansh as their own in spite of giving all thr responsibilities to yash
shobha is practical and has high morals
she will try her level best to make dubey and prashant see the right thing
waiting for tomorrow maha episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiUltimate-GCian

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
paridhiAngry
feeling sad for vidhi
and our aarya r rocking always
thanks veena di

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear. Pari is so selfish in the precap na..

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.. Dubay and P have to be crazy.. i hate when men take no repsonsibilty whatsoever when it comes to their wives and kids in need but turn around and want to come back and be accepted when it suits them.. so convinient for men huh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.