Pavitra Rishta

~Sushant Rajput Obsession Syndrome #5~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
One KW fan on twitter feel that Sushant had a nose surgery as his nose looks different..lol I tried explaining her but all in vain..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sushant Rajput Obsession Syndrome #5~ (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Sometimes fan are weird just to explain tat their fav is best looking person on earth they go to any extent
And tell all nonsense u read where KW fan was telling tat she dunno why Sushant got film as he looks ugly so tis is much better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintymajoni03fansush

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

One KW fan on twitter feel that Sushant had a nose surgery as his nose looks different..lol I tried explaining her but all in vain..
LOL they don't understand that he lost weight... guys are you excited for ITA and ZRA i m not excited... ITA coz the nomination only looks so biased towards starplus people that it had kind off turn me off... ZRA i don't know but i might get excited if anki gets award...

Edited by rash2222 - 03 November 2012 at 6:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintyfansush

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Rashi I will be honest and say ita had no choices bec their are seriously no Gud actors on tv anymore and so male list is boring female also I guess they have not nominated bec zee did not send and zra pls dont kill me but I think pv will bag many awards and I want Anki to win best actress but if they dont give her tat dont give her any I dont want her to get best maa or something

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Rashi I will be honest and say ita had no choices bec their are seriously no Gud actors on tv anymore and so male list is boring female also I guess they have not nominated bec zee did not send and zra pls dont kill me but I think pv will bag many awards and I want Anki to win best actress but if they dont give her tat dont give her any I dont want her to get best maa or something
no yr it is not about good actors ... the have not nominated the guy who plays mahadev ... he plays that character with so much ease and effortlessly but they didn't ... they are actually has put all starplus actors and if you read the list you will laugh it out... 
in ZRA it is straight competition b/w PV and PR... so these two show will only bag all popular awards... i am sure anki will get popular face award ... as PV lead will get best jodi award... 

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Shit what is happening with my siggies.. I have put 3 siggies but I can see one siggy sometimes and sometimes all the three..

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Shit what is happening with my siggies.. I have put 3 siggies but I can see one siggy sometimes and sometimes all the three..
ashu i can see all 3 of your siggies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Ashu u need to clear sumit guy misunderstanding lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top