LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SingularlyGood

Boney Kapoor gets Sridevi and Aditya Chopra gets Rani Mukherjee. Enough said. Money and connections speak for themselves in real life. We are asked to suspend cynicism while watching a romantic movie. That's the difference.

And Reena Dutta and Kiran Rao get Aamir Khan! πŸ˜† (I do find Kiran cute but Reena was ya not that good looking!). And Shahana Goswami is dating Milind Soman! πŸ˜† 

Come on people...marriages are different...looks can matter when you date...the initial attraction...but once life begins looks do not matter...besides we get attracted to different things about different people...and sometimes a person's personality will over ride his/her looks over time! even in bed you will start to find the bad things cute if you love someone- hubby's paunch is so cute, bald head is fun to fondle, wifey's thunder thighs can be oh so hot, wifey's rolls of fat but what an ass! πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FYI- Sonam was called ugly when she debuted...because she used to dress like an aunty πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both look older to play such young roles.. 

Dhanush is a fab actor.. looking fwd to this though.. 
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

National award winner with kela award winner vs Good looking gal with not so good looking boy! πŸ˜† which one is worse? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† what a combination. I have seen some of his films, guy is a great actor. Hopefully Sona will learn more.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You guys talk of looks, well chinese people call all us south asians(pakis included..plz koi bhi khushfahmi mein na raheπŸ˜‰ ) as people with short heads over big bodies and we are alll brownies even if its a doodh si gori chhori. πŸ˜†
So lets not talk beauty.

@topic
Hope the movie is good.

Edited by monu_tan - 11 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Forget about whether he looks ugly or not, I like his cool name Dhanush. 

film name
real name is venkatesh i think