Posted: 11 years ago
Gunjan and Mayank Will there marriage happen i so waiting to see Gunjan and Mayank marriage

hope gunayank marriage happens
The marriage wont happen. There are three hero s. Getting gunjan married will only leave rachna rajeev vihaan love triangle. So for sure mayank wont get married to gunjan in the near future.
Originally posted by vibz88

The marriage wont happen. There are three hero s. Getting gunjan married will only leave rachna rajeev vihaan love triangle. So for sure mayank wont get married to gunjan in the near future.

agree with you 😃
What marriage are u all talking? How old is Gunjan ? Mayank is just a student..Love is fine for them But marriage? It will give a very bad message to the society. Edited by Hashii - 11 years ago
   No Marriage on the cards  soon for Gunjan nor Rachana. All the commitments are after they complete their education.  Romance between the leads may show ups & downs  But marriage definetely NO!!!!!!👎🏼

Originally posted by Hashii

What marriage are u all talking? How old is Gunjan ? Mayank is just a student..Love is fine for them But marriage? It will give a very bad message to the society.

agreee, gunjan n rachana both are just 16 n now thay are talking abt marriage, this is something really not so good thought of cvs.😛
I don't think they should get married so soon... and why is there a talk of marriage already? It's only been a couple of days since their relationship has been revealed... I hope the CVs slow things down a bit 😕
Originally posted by vibz88

There are 3 heros and 4 girls to woo/wed - Rachna, Gunjan, Charu and Chaya!! 😲

So the CVs have to introduce another hero.  And, all 16-18 year olds in Benaras are only interested in getting married.  😕
Most likely not. Even though I want them to get married, I am almost sure it won't happen 😭😭😭