CID

When the Rain Gods frowned!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iss3

iss3

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
When the Rain Gods frowned!

Tellychakkar.com's Kavita Shyam spoke to some of the TV stars to get a first hand account of their experiences on the day it poured and the day after.
Sai hung out at Hussain's house with Shakti

For Sai Deodhar who is playing Debonita in Kasautii Zindagi Kay monsoons are an awesome time if she is with her folks but when they are not around her worry quotient rises as she feels anxious about their safety.

"Our shoots got cancelled so Shakti, Hussain, Tina and myself we had a blast together as we got wet in the rain," says the petite lass. "We went to Hussain's new house and played cards besides watching DVDs and ordered lunch."

Following that she says that all of them considered going to watch Krrish, but surprisingly the tickets were not available. Adds Sai: "Today I finished my shoot in the first half of the day and I am out with my mother for lunch (at Pop Tates in Andheri) but I am anxious for Shakti as he is shooting in Madh Island."

Sachin Sharma spent his day cooking for a friend and chilled out at the

Sachin Sharma plays cook to his friend

latter's place. He says: "Shooting got cancelled yesterday so I went to my friend's place. I decided to rustle up some food for him since he had no food in his house. Because of the rains, it wasn't a good idea to get food from outside. I can do a bit of cooking so I made aloo paranthas for him. I had an off today and I plan to go to Inorbit to watch Superman 3. I start shooting from tomorrow and hope it's not a bad day for me. Also, if it rains continuously for days I can't plan ahead."

Edited by iss3 - 05 July 2006 at 2:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When the Rain Gods frowned!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
kool..thanks for sharing!

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks For sharing...Shukriya...Rain get flooded..
Not man and woman and kids... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top