Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Shweta in BB6 (Info/Pics) :Discussions HERE! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

OMG ... Shweta is looking gorgeous!!!! Embarrassed

Shweta and Salman are soo cutee and funny!!Tongue 
Faraan tum toh hum sab ko mar dalo videos, artciles, aur pics share karke!!!Wink LOL!!!Smile
But plzz keep sharing more!!!! Embarrassed
and I cant wait to watch this episode...Shweta u rock!!!! LOVE U!!!!

and also mainae suna ke Urvashi ne hamari Shweta ki tareef ki...WOW!!!!Big smile

Edited by 100prabh - 03 November 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta in BB6 (Info/Pics) :Discussions HERE! (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Shweta Salman WU by Gypsy..!!!
Originally posted by gypsy2525

Salman calls Season 4 Bigg boss winner Shweta Tiwari .She performs to munni badnaam hui and salman performs with her . She says pre biggboss all used to recognise her as Shweta tiwari. But post biggboss all call her beta . He asks her how she is fit and she says she does not exercise at all. She does her ab step standing up. She says she has got gifts for the bigg boss house and  has 12 chimtas since Ashka and sapna had fought for chimtas. He asks her that she has cried in serials .she says she has made money property with her crying . He asks her if she can cry without glycerine . She mock cries and says salman you have met me after 2 years and I thought you would hug me and say you missed me. Salman says yes i am controlling myself and she tells him to let her act because she is laughing with joy instead of trying to cry .
She has a message for urvashi that she should not get attached to the kitchen .
She says ashka should smile more often and not cry because she has such a beautiful face .
He makes her sit on the bigg boss chair and she tells siddhu not to be too sweet .Zyada sweet honay se diabetes ho jaati haiWink .She wants to see his anger .
She wants Sampat to only  tell the truth .He asks her if she has any message for Salman .She says salman should remain how he is .He should keep on scaling success and give her a hug . Wink

100prabhBubblyRZari_Khan

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Faraan for all the information! Shweta was amazing this episode! Loved it..!

100prabhSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Salman khan GETS ' Naughty and cozy ' with shweta tiwari 

Submitted by Minnie Mahendru on Sun, 2012-11-04 10:23 
Last edited by Dinesh Dhiman on Sun, 2012-11-04 10:34

How do you feel when you get bonus points in exams? Saturday is our bonus time with Salman!! "Chulbul Pandey" (Salman) and "a Munni lookalike" Shweta Tiwari blasted the Big Boss sets with their gyrating "Latkas and Jhatkas". The "winner" of Big Boss 4, Shweta Tiwari states that she has ended up as the "Beti-behen" types for all householders after her stint in the house, mind you she categorically negated her head ' She wasn't the Bahu positively!!

Big Boss 6

A staggered Salman

Oh!! Salman Bhai yeh smitten look ka kya karein!! The lovelorn look you give to every sexy and pretty damsel, being nauthty! Guys, remember Sana!!

Forever the verbal flirt, Salman bhai praises Shweta to the skies and blurts out he loves "sleeping" instead of slogging out calories in the gym. Hmmm'yeh kya tha, Salman Bhai!!

Shweta brings along tongs for the participants so that they don't have a similar fight as Sapna and Aashka had.

"Please don't TOKE" yelled Salman enjoying the "Bahu" role performed by Shweta on stage. You could see his eyes twinkle with delight at her antics. The "know-all" Shweta told the inmates to stay away from the "groupism politics" as that was the only way to win Big Boss.

The lady talks about her association with the "always ready for a fight Urvashi". She telling Urvashi to not get much attached to the kitchen task as this is not a serial. Itna commitment nahi, Urvashi ji, abhi aur bhi baaki hai!!

"Jealous and burning" Shweta delights in putting Salman on the defensive when she mentions that the coy and snide glances are given by the "wailing" Aashka to Salman. Now that's what we call a sharp eye, Shweta!!

Sampat's groping and kissing Urvashi had Salman enter into the "touching mode" and trying his "feely-feely" tricks on Shweta. The frank Shweta advises Sidhu Paaji to lose his temper and get out of the "sugar pack" as he could cause diabetes in others with his sugary behavior.

She also tells Sampat to tell the truth as "Big Boss ki Ankh" was following her all around, in case she has forgotten.

The booming Dolly

Now that is not fair Big Boss! We thought Dolly and Shweta would face each other on stage and some sparks would fly but you let us down. The audience was in splits when Salman told Dolly that he loved being addressed to as "Bhai" by her and thanked god Shweta hadn't called him "Bhai"!

Naughty-naughty, Salman. Dolly tells him that she plans to take away a watch and an XXL T-shirt from his "Being Human" collection.

Dolly "Bind"ra you are actually "Bind"aas!! Dolly invites a touch from the "groping" Rajiv to give him a taste of "woman excitement". Hahaha!! Now that funny! You can just imagine Dolly's reaction to Rajiv then.

Salman "Bhai" no wonder this is your third time at the sets of Big Boss; you seem to have a fetish for all the glam dolls in the house "Yesterday" and "Today". Right Shweta? Right Sana?

100prabhBubblyRSamraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Zary!

Haha.. Shweta and Salman were really adorable yesterday! <3 :D

100prabhSamraat_92Zari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
You guyss... Are going crazyy... After ST...LOL
BTW, thanx for all the info, Zari and Fari...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Salman is totally latto on my Shweetheart...LOL Shweta was looking soo sooo beautifull yesterday man.. i really dnt hav words..Blushing i thnk Salman still hav secret crush on Shweta which was obvious in yesterday epi too dat how much he likes her..EmbarrassedLOL

I really loved Shweta sexy dance on Bigg boss 6 title song..SillySillySillyShweta was so much Sensious in dat man...BlushingBlushingBlushing D'oh

Her dance on Munni badnaam was sizzling too bt dance on bigg boss title song..Stern Smile ufff ufff ufff..D'ohD'ohD'oh ROFL

Bus us segment mei mjhe 1 baat achi nahi lagi k Shweta nay kaha larkiyan hi mjhe compliment karti hain.. larkay nahi..Ouch

Shweta ab kya mai Seena phaad kr chillayoon...Angry dat how much i love u gal..Heart
U r my Doll, U r my Darling, U r my Fairy, U r my Princess..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ufff ufff ufff mai mar gaya kal ka Shweta segment dekh kr..Stern Smile

Koi itna khoobsoorat kaise ho sakta hai..ConfusedD'ohROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhZari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Bus bus... Itna mat bolo kucch baad kay liey bhi bacha lo...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Post Reply New Post