Shweta in BB6 (Info/Pics) :Discussions HERE! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Faraan, if possible, do give a brief update on the episode and a video too! 😳
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Hey Faraan, if possible, do give a brief update on the episode and a video too! 😳
I'll try to share da written update..😆 nd will give da video link of mediafire which can be watched only after donwloading coz YT is not working in Pakistan,..😭
Shweta Tiwari & Dolly Bindra are going to join Salman Khan on our Super Saturday special tonight :) This is surely going to be one crazy night. Tune in to COLORS at 9PM for your dose of entertainment :)

Ufff 🤪 Ufff 🤪Ufff🤪 🤣

Zaryab Khan SBB update..😆

woww aaj ki epi me shweta ki entry dance karte hue ho gi nd shweta ne ek step salman ke saath bi diya he  ufff  song munni badname hui tha 😛

dolly ki entry dialogue se hui ...baap per matt jana 😲🤣 

lagta tha stage hill gya awaaz se 🤣

salman ne dolly se baat karte hue kaha jab shweta ne muje bhai kaha to muje bohat bura lga ❤️ 😆but jab aap ne bhai kaha to muje bohat acha lga 🤣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago

Salman Khan and Shweta Tiwari's abs story

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Nov 3, 2012, 04.33PM IST
inShare
Read More:Shweta Tiwari|Salman Khan|Dolly Bindra|Bigg Boss Season 6
Salman Khan and Shweta Tiwari's abs story
Shweta Tiwari and Salman Khan
Shweta Tiwari and Dolly Bindra making their presence felt on Colors Bigg Boss 6 house is already out in the media. In tonight's episode winner of season 4 Shweta Tiwari and her fellow contestant Dolly Bindra will join Salman Khan to meet and impart knowledge to the present housemates.

While giving updates on tonight's episode a source informs that Salman Khan while chit chatting with Shweta Tiwari, complimented Shweta for being fit and healthy with perfect abs on which Shweta said that he is the fittest actor and not her.

During the conversation, Salman once again asked Shweta to show her abs movement. Now why are we saying 'once again'?

Well, if remembered Salman had asked Shweta Tiwari to show her abs movement during Bigg Boss season 4 after getting impressed by her belly dance performance. So in tonight's episode, Salman will ask her to show it once again. But this time not only Shweta but Salman will too join Shweta in her abs movement.

All we can say is good memory Salman!

Posting some Updates 4rm simplepurple nd Saniya93.. BB people talked abt Shweta nd Urvashi nd Sidhu praised her in Live Footage..😛

simplypurple
Sampat talking about Shweta Tiwari. Seems like she might be entering. Urvashi saying "isi liye to boli wo mujhe achcha se jaanti hai". Curious.
Now Urvashi is saying she's very pretty and a good actress. Sidhu is saying she also seems like a good girl. 

Saniya93
Talking abt shweta...urvashi doing lots of tareef siddhu asking d u know her she said yh we worked together five urs thats u she said she knows me well...she is very pretty looking girl and very professional 

simplypurple
Sampat seems to be worried that she'll be leaving. She's talking about Shweta Tiwari as well.

Urvashi is telling Sidhu that mujhe laga Juhi aayi hogi. Woh bhi aayegi.

Does that mean Shweta is already in the house?

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Maine suna hai k meri Komolika nay Prerna k barey mei kafi tareef ki.. plzz update..😛
simplypurple
Yeah, she said that Shweta is very pretty and a very good actress. Sidhu was saying that he gets a feeling she's a very genuine person. 😛

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
I'm soo soo much Happy k komolika tak nay meri Prerna ki Tareef ki..🤣
I was already liking her bt now i love Urvashi more now..🤗😆
Proud to be Shweta's fan..😛😛😛
Sidhu G nay abhi Shweta k barey mei kuch aisa kaha..

Dil k arma aansoyun mei beh gaye..😲😆