Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

unknown dancing couple

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

flwr95

flwr95

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi all one week ago i was watching an old episode of DID and suddenly power failed. There was a girl in red mini skirt and at the end of performance she pushed her partner from stairs and her partner came back on stage with fractured armed.

I searched on youtube but failed to identified them if anyone know who were they please tell me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unknown dancing couple" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flwr95

flwr95

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I found that video on youtube they were Rajasmita Kar and Abhik Banerjee.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top