Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
the much awaited godbharai scene and just ended in 2 minOuch
first in SBB scene of koki bring downstair make her sit...that scene was cutConfused
only hetal n koki was shown doing all rituals...no one else not even urmi...but in sbs urmi was also shown  performing all the rituals that of gopi...CV not fairOuchthank god ahem was shown..Tonguein sbb/sbb/ibn7 more of parag n jigar was shown but here among men ahemTongue and a little glimpse of jigar n paragConfused...gosh CV  cut so much scenes which they shoot..CV why atleast on godbharaiConfused Confused
good thing...cv have change the diamond necklace which was gifted to gopi..not the one which was shown in sbs segment a broad one...but this one so cute...Tongue Tongue

Edited by Hetp - 01 November 2012 at 8:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpBloomingbudmunnihyderabadilike_tvjanani18ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not fair CV..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i know i l'm disapointed but i guess they r building the drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpJustlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Angry You mean they shafted us again? AngryAngry  I curse the cvs! Twits, prats and all the other words that come to mind.

HetpJustlikethat1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Tfs Hetal

HetpJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
 i was disappointed too Cry but gohem scene was cute!! Tfs hetal

HetpJustlikethat1

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
They did shw Parag... Bt a small glimpse. I think he was wearing a red colour dress... Can any1 tel me abt d precap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
same here... i was disappointed too Disapprove after 4 days n huge drama they show GB just only 2mins Angry grrr grr!! We all are highly waiting for GB but cvs killed it all Angry

but im happy with scene when Ahemji Embarrassed found gopi.. Aur someone looking smashingly hadsome in off white kurta Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing or when HeKi give dimond set to gopi..Ahemji openly praise gopi...hmmWink i love the scene of Ahemji today as always Embarrassed

Hey anyone tellme am i right?? the dimond set who HeKi gift to gopi was different from thoes set they shown in SBS seg...Ouch
Thoes SBS seg dimond set was big one or this one was small Confused Ermm

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 November 2012 at 8:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvjanani18HetpJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

same here... i was disappointed too Disapprove after 4 days n huge drama they show GB just only 2mins Angry grrr grr!! We all are highly waiting for GB but cvs killed it all Angry

but im happy with scene when Ahemji Embarrassed found gopi.. Aur someone looking smashingly hadsome in off white kurta Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing or when HeKi give dimond set to gopi..Ahemji openly praise gopi...hmmWink i love the scene of Ahemji today as always Embarrassed

hey anyone tell the dimond set who HeKi gift to was different for thoes set they in SBS seg... Thoes SBS seg dimond set was big one or this one was small Confused Ermm

yup its small set and the one in sbb was a big one but as Hetal mentioned this one is cute!! and of course our Ahemji always rocks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top