Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

WU1st nov- assumed story of jagdish babu about"A"

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapnash_mashsobha229shivnirnashili04ahcirnabat kapoorloop118ckumarvgkantucoolxniki_pnpragyakumarkaushikaaumsharmilaprasadsdavissvs_18sanika1507sudhajyothi06divya3shiny3skapu80naniUniqueUjjainiLOLENAnkeeeeeseema74phloxyNeelaalikhanniudixitneteche_cyeshhhhgarapatiRosieChimani88pgshahNehaviharmiss_patel5aquaHeenappuniragekomassvkworld2k-kimyargattudirk41prattsdivra4vasanthimraoNDDgirlKamalikaGavyarimaLovePrajapurvimdskxxxtijarakrsh07sbadam-Roshna-keerthi93brick_redjagspaddyavanthika333-Swetha-AnjanaYYZ*Dev.*sarah88vamitaGauri22riddhima1TheSnowmansevakParamjitmah403deepa911teri_susanAbhiAnicherieLoverRani48vrinda9183sireesha76andvCool-n-FreshtimepassAMG1fastforwardprachurya9staroneserialsan_knya_ansarimelliflousangelic8219coolkitty_23anu rulzManasi_16KyunkiImafanuknaik99Shell16serialwatcher16anoneeloveanshswethasyam08Sano88LeadNitrateBul3Vishakha_Sakhisoni595Anu-ReddyBlukittenashnetistaaDaltoni...Tanu...dixie123tv_princessaparnauma--Udhay--x-affy-xbuzzy.reenaholikhusi_*-Ms.Wildcherry-prerna4rishav

srijay Senior Member
srijay
srijay

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks payal! Love ur updates!

I can't believe CVs had NOTHING better to think of!!! Seriously? Which century is this anyway?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatipayalibm

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...me apse bahot naraj hu payal ji yeh jo knife apne uthayi hai usse jagya ko mara kyu nahi???
hope after this much drama anandi apni feelings bata de...

Edited by bhavi_shiv - 01 November 2012 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiMisseshapayalibm

purvim Senior Member
purvim
purvim

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by purvim - 01 November 2012 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I really hated this episode but Shiv was only thinking of Anandi and  her family when he breaks the relationship  considering the family get their son back and Anandi who up to now has said not to expect anything from her as she was marrying him for her family, Jagya definately made Shiv  think but he kind of forgotten what just happened with the payal and his declaration of love with Anandi smiling back at him. Maybe Anandi needed to make it more clear that her feelings had changed maybe this is why Shiv thought I'll give Anandi to chance to change her mind. 

Edited by angelic8219 - 01 November 2012 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiAbhiAnipayalibmMomrin

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Payal...seems like Fate always puts the most sickening episode for you to update...but don't worry...next Thursday you will update their marriage preparation and Daddu-Daadi potential marriage in their late 90'sROFL
BTW, I have always liked ur updates...you shud include my name also ROFL who have supported you no matter what Smile I like your personal comments and the update as well

Edited by timepass - 01 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiNDDgirlAsh_Storytellerpayalibmkhusi_*

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance for the update!!!

I hope this is the last Jagiya  begging scene for a very long time. I can't take it anymore...No offence to Shashank. Poor guy is a good actor but just gets stuck with the worst scenes.

Waiting for the Anandi outburst. Poor girl has a lot pent up frustration that really needs to be taken out.

cheers!

Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-payalibm

avyarima Senior Member
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
its totally ok with me. I actually like this track. until now we only know how much Shiv loves Anandi, (we even say Anandi may not deserve him). we have our dept like Chote ma if THE LOVE IS only ONE SIDED. Now we will get to see Anandi in action, fighting Jagya, DS and even Shiv to Keep her love. Yes, she will be mad at Shiv for believing Jagya, but she will clearly declare her love for him.

This may also be used by CV to show Anandi opening the door for girls in the village to choose their own husbands too.

SO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!

Edited by avyarima - 01 November 2012 at 9:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiMy Kuromihn_anitha-Roshna-sireesha76AbhiAnideepa911nya_ansarihookedMisseshasamvi.fastforwardMomrinpayalibmVishakha_SakhiDaltoniaparnauma

Go to top