Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

winners of Kairian forum award: Winning siggies (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
wow...awesome siggies...great work by siham aka X.Sisi94 Clap...thank u so much for making our forum more colourful...
hey wer is my siggy yaar...Cry LOLanyway appreciating the tremendous effort of bhavya...Clap

very happy tat our kairian forum award has came out very successful than i expected..Tongue where is the party?Party

congrats to all the nominees n the fortunate winners...honestly i dont think i deserve thisConfused..coz for this category there was a person who truly deserve dis was none other than KUSUM11Clap..she has done more for this forum than meSmile...so i would like to share my award with kusum.. congrats kusum for winning this awardThumbs Up..

a request to bhavya- if my siggie is still in underprocess it would be more better if u add kusum"s name along with mine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "winners of Kairian forum award: Winning siggies (Page 2)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sneha as kusum was new member many didn't know her at the time of nominations... But she truly deserve to share the award category...

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

Hey thanks a lot bhavi   for these awards and siggies...SmileHug 
thanku siham for the luvly siggies..especially mine,lol i luvd it!!Embarrassed

CONGRATS to all the members!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

and my special congrats to bhavya, sneha, and of course chandni di!!!Hug

Thankyooou Haifa :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thankyooou mads x 

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
many many thanks for this :)

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the siggy..great work siham aka x.sisi94..Clap

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I cant believe it i won!! YIPPEE Thumbs Up

Anyways thanks allot Bhavya for making such a wonderful and beautiful thread, seriously hats off to you for being so active and brave by making the forum still very active, u truly are the official  Kairee Forum Star!!! 

Thanks Allot for the very beautifully, gurgus Siggies 
Really loved them , n liked mine just 2 much, Will be using mine lolzzz Smile

Congrats everyone who won, all very well deserved Clap

Special Congrats to my wonderful friends Haifa, Sneha, Dhruti  and u Bhavya, Keep it up n way to go girls Wink

Thanks allot Bhavya for the pm and All the best in life my Sweetheart Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.