Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Good one, Tani. Especially loved the sci-fi ending, the magical teleportation. 👍🏼

Thanks FT for liking d part ..(specially d SCi-fi one)
Will try updating soon 
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Guys, u have to read this. Its amazing! I commented so that it comes ahead and more people read this amazing SS!

@Tani, u shld reply to each comment to increase comments here 😆

Thanks yaar for reviving d topic
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Tani,

waiting for the next parts! Update soonish! 😃😳
Tani2804 thumbnail
i will update ASAP ...riddz 

Presenly my mind is on a holiday 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Ahh.. Holiday 😎

LOL, Will wait for the update! 😳
Tani2804 thumbnail
Finally d topic is PINK😊

wow...thank u for d Views n comments 

I will  b posting the second part SOON ...

Tani2804 thumbnail
i dun have much knowledge about characters in  cinderella 
So for now only 3 char wud b introduced in the Chapter

Character Sketch

1. Cinderella: look alike of Ginny

2. Cinderella Mom: look alike of Sweety ji (i will call her CM)

3. Elena: look alike of Rashi (evil sis of Cinderella)
Tani2804 thumbnail

So sorry for a very l8 update ...here s chapter 2 ...

Will pakka pakka wind it up in next chapter 

U have to bear 1 more chapter to Dis one 

Chapter 2:

All 3 of them landed in a jungle. When they came in dere senses, They obviously wondered where dey were n most importantly how dey reached dere.

They kept on moving ahead while talking to each other. In the whole conversation sweety ji was busy , scolding n saying u 2 are responsible for this. She had n idea dat sumthing is definitely wrong.

Suddenly Ginny interrupted :"Maa wo dekho …GHAR"

All 3 were instantly happy. Now before dey could have knocked d door. Rashi being mischievous , she peeped via window. To her Shock, she called for ginny n Sweety maasi.

All 3 luking through window n received another shock. Inside the house , Sweety ji(A look alike ) was scolding Ginny . besides both of them Rashi was also dere.

New sweety (CM): Cinderella , I have told u to wash utensils, y have u not finished  d work yet.

Cinderella (Ginny –copy):  Sorry mom, I will just finish d work, but mom wat about d ballroom dance party.

Elena (Rashi-copy) : ( very rudely) "r u mad…Ball room parties are not for maids…dey r just for us.

Cinderella crying n CM and Elena happy seeing this. Cinderella leaves from d room .

CM asks Elena to bring sum fruit from d nearby woods. Elena leaves. Here outside d house. Rashi says dat I m going inside maasi to teach them a lesson. (She understood dat sum magic happened n dey are now a part of the story, so she thot of helping Cinderella)

Sweety ji n ginny are so shocked that dey didnt pay attention to her. Rashi went inside . Meanwhile, sweety ji came in her senses, and she asked ginny about rashi. Ginny obviously had no answers.

Just when , Elena came there . She asked sweety ji(thinking she is CM):"Mom wat r u doing here wid  d maid n wat kind of clothes are u wearing".

Dis version of Elena is very talkative. Before sweety ji would  have opened her mouth. She held her hand n also gave d basket (in which she was supposed to bring fruits) to Ginny(thinking it is cinderella).

Whole way , she kept on speaking . Near the river, Elena went to Collect d fruits. When sweety ji finally was able to open her mouth.

Sweety ji (to ginny):"Oye ginny yeh kya ho rha hai ".

Ginny:"Maa wo jo wahan hain ..wo wo hain …aur jo main hun wo main hi hun ….yeh jo ladki hain wo mujhe wo samajhti hain …aur main to main hun …"

Sweety (confused): Kya bakwas kar rhi hian.

Ginny:"Finally maa wo book thin a …jo main Aur rashi purchase karke laaye the …that was magical …Hum teeno book k andar hain …….Apki face Cinderella ki mom jaisa hain …main bilkul Cinderella jaisi aur rashi is Cinderella ki evil sis jo humare saath hain"

Sweety ji:"To rashi kahan hain "

Ginny:"Maa obviously …agar yeh humare saath hian to rashi ghar par hogi na "

Sweety ji:"Haaye tum dono k chakkar mein Main kahan phans Gayi ….Ab hum bahar kaise jayenge???"

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Amazing Topic.

What a way to express it. I don't it to end so soon :( But u r gonna.. Uff.. I seriously loved this Part/Chapter.

I loved Ginny explanation, Wo yeh Yeh Wo 🤣 And Sweety ji's reaction, kya bakwaas kar rahi hai 🤣 Totally amazing chapter!

Can't wait for the next part. I wanna know What is Raashi gonna do.. Cannot wait for the next (ending 😔) Chapter.

If possible continue atleast 5 chapters 😛

But I loved this to the core!

Thanks for the PM and Update soonisshh!

-Ridz 😳
Tani2804 thumbnail
@Riddz 

thanks for d like 

actually mere mood ka bharosa nahi

i mite continue it for 2 more chapters..for now it is dat next chapter wud b last 

par i also like dis story ...i mite continue wid it ... for 2 chapters more