DKDM is good but not in proper order

cshankar_p thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I see DKDM as an entertainment serial than a mythological serial. Bcoz most of the stories are neither in proper order nor fully correct. Now they are trying to introduce Bali - (Demon King Bali and not Vaanar raaj Bali). But Bali comes only in Vaaman Avatar  and not in Kurma (Tortoise) Avatar of Lord Vishnu.

There is no proper order here. Just watch it as another entertainment serial with no link to mythology.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you😊
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quite right! They do not try to adhere to the texts all the time..and I watch it only for the lead actors and the way the show is presented.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cshankar_p

I see DKDM as an entertainment serial than a mythological serial. Bcoz most of the stories are neither in proper order nor fully correct. Now they are trying to introduce Bali - (Demon King Bali and not Vaanar raaj Bali). But Bali comes only in Vaaman Avatar  and not in Kurma (Tortoise) Avatar of Lord Vishnu.

There is no proper order here. Just watch it as another entertainment serial with no link to mythology.

You are right.  Although there are some texts that give the name of the asura leader during the samudra manthan as Bali, that Bali couldn't have been the same.  The Bali who was there in Vamana avatar was immortal, whereas the Bali who was there in Samudra manthan was among those killed by the devas after Mohini had successfully hijacked the amrit and fed it all to the devas.
shivanshiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

You are right.  Although there are some texts that give the name of the asura leader during the samudra manthan as Bali, that Bali couldn't have been the same.  The Bali who was there in Vamana avatar was immortal, whereas the Bali who was there in Samudra manthan was among those killed by the devas after Mohini had successfully hijacked the amrit and fed it all to the devas.

No he was d same Bali as Vaman avtar. He was a very righteous person even then.  After the devasur sangram Guru Shukracharya revived those asurs who were not beheaded and King Bali was one of them. Thus he relived.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes but we have stopped thinking about the order now😆
shivanshiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: cshankar_p

I completely agree with u... A person watching this serial shud nevr visualize gods as shown here, esp. Parvati and Kartikeya. I used to watch dis serial regularly, everyday during Sati period, reduced it to "occasional" after Parvati entered and have stopped watchin completely after what they did 2 Kartikeya. V shudnt let it cloud reality while watchin it...
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't bother about proper order of stories, as every mytho show you'll follow , there will be also some of show with this type of problems. Nothing can be perfect, but i just thank to their hard work and also hoping they would make some more improvement👍🏼.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Yes but we have stopped thinking about the order now😆

me too it gave me headheaches so i stopped thingin too🤣