Bolegaindia-100 epis completed n new twists

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Completion of 100 episodes and new twists in store for Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara!

(4mins ago)
Wedding sequences on small screen can never be expected to happen sans any drama. And the same was seen in Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, where Pankhuri (Disha Parmar) and Aditya (Nakuul Mehta) got married in a dramatic way. The show has even completed its 100 episodes. 

As seen, Latika (Alefia Kapadia) succeeded in ruining Pankhuri's wedding to Shivam, and in order to save her dignity, Adi tied the knot with her. However, no one in Pankhuri's family was happy with his decision except for Dadaji. He handled the situation with utter care and made the couple complete the wedding rituals.

Making them understand the value of being a married couple, Dadji send them off with blessings. Well, back in Mumbai, Pankhuri will bring in a new twist as she will refuse to go to the Diwan mansion. She will put forth the condition of not stepping inside the house until Avantika (Manasi Salvi) and Harish (Nitesh Pandey) sort out their issues and unite as a couple. She will stop Adi from revealing the truth about their wedding to the family and will decide upon staying at Harish's place for the time being.

Meanwhile, Latika will continue her ways of creating troubles in Pankhuri's life and will try out all ways of informing Avantika about the wedding.

Now it is to be seen if Avantika will get to know of this wedding and if so, what will be her eventual reaction!

Source: TSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks a lottt...
cvs r on a roll...!!
f.s.m thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
Twist pe twist .. Twist pe twist .. I wish TRPs were open now !!
Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Thanks for sharing 

Twist pe twist .. Twist pe twist .. I wish TRPs were open now !!

Me too..I m sure this week trp wud be at the top
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing :)
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing the article. 👍🏼
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting twist!