Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hi all,

there is a new article that some new show  with the story of "Beauty n the Beast' is coming in sony ... hmmm... i wanted this to be one of the fansy stories I thought up about MKAP2 (if it ever comes ...) I am sure AB n PG will sink their teeth to the meaty roles n will rewrite history with their amazing chemistry ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaheera1702aka.aiersimmi.friends03teenssbabithajAnondo.RpiyarapiyariDeathstrokeMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty and the Beast" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
the male lead of this  show needs to be bad looking LOL so i think the story would be perfect for RSA and PG Thumbs Up and pls this time i am serious ! no sarcasm LOL

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 01 November 2012 at 7:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverMuskaan92

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

the male lead of this  show needs to be bad looking LOL so i think the story would be perfect for RSA and PG Thumbs Up and pls this time i am serious ! no sarcasm LOL

i think u r not familiar with the storyline then ...beast is actually a handsome prince who became ugly due to a curse ... n he reverts back to his usual handsome self when the girl kisses him with all her love Big smile

Edited by dhakarn - 01 November 2012 at 8:37am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearlsanitha7heera1702Latha.ISexiestReDteenssbabithajpiyarapiyariAnondo.R

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

i think u r not familiar with the storyline then ...beast is actually a handsome prince who became ugly due to a curse ... n he reverts back to his usual handsome self when the girl kisses him with all her love Big smile
i would have preferred arhaan if the story was really like that but acc to TB the male lead is going to be a male version of  jassi  Confused

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

i would have preferred arhaan if the story was really like that but acc to TB the male lead is going to be a male version of  jassi  Confused

read my post again ... i said the real beauty n beast fantasy story , not the TB story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyariDeathstrokeAnondo.R

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

read my post again ... i said the real beauty n beast fantasy story , not the TB story
ok sorry i didnt notice itTongue

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

ok sorry i didnt notice itTongue

no need to say sorry ... see , a bit of sarcasm is OK , but if its personal attack n bashing or insult on other persons(anybody) , then it reflects bad on forum ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.I

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@dhakarn

,so many times i feel that yours and my thoughts are same but you are an expert at penning down your thoughts but i am way behind you in this matterSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Idhakarnpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top