Fan Fictions

VirMan SS/Winds of Desire- 10th chap updated!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Hey people! I'm going to write a FF on Virman of course, an ardent fan of Virman I amEmbarrassed .The story may look somewhat similar to Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi but it's not entirely the same. The starting may resemble it but the  next few chapters will be my own. I'm going to take only the format not the entire thing. And in between there would be some quotes which I've collected to be extra effective. The story would be told by Manvi. So consider her as the main lead along with ofcourse Virat...

And about the pm's for the update- I'm going to pm to only to those in my buddy list as it confuses me a lot, and in the confusion I may send pm's to the same people thrice, which will in turn confuse you Wacko. And if you like to be added I suggest you to like this post. 

And finally, read it and tell me how do you like it. In the same process I'd able to know many of you. 
My other works-

Chapter 11...  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3267300&PID=78174028&#78174028

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 14 March 2013 at 8:09am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_sjaasz_25kimm_8yuna_virmanvirmantaareyaieshapatel77aaliya172kinzSakshiAngelShruthigowdaKhushi--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123shona9jinakuarhifandebisreshta90MadhuChowdaryriastaroriyanacukkyanvyagnihotrimika17say_cheeseNiShal4Lifeaysha1989Aisha202forever_young..Labyrinth..angel_sofiaJESNIAShivRajputathniamanvishona_virman..Ankita..alicemath.Yamin.kulsum_virmanpreetipc-Aswathy--Sweetzo.Tuhi--BhabhiKiBehna-niki795meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS/Winds of Desire- 10th chap updated!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Chapter One

The rays of sun shone on me as I woke up. The cool breeze of morning swayed my hair to its rhythm. The birds chirping and the mellows of soft tune ringed in my ears. These were all I could feel. I slowly descending from the bed and keeping my eyes shut  moved towards the desk near the bed. As I fiddled through the drawers of the desk my hand fell upon the thing which made me keep my eyes shut for this long. The first thing I wanted to see this morning. I slowly opened my eyes as the silver cover of the card glistened due to rays of the sun. I could feel the soft velvety texture of the card. Excitement rose in me as I touched the card. As I flipped through the card, the huge letters shone in my bright eyes which I had been waiting to see since the last night. A bright smile took the place of excitement when I read the letters "Manvi Weds Vishal". My eyes gleamed when I looked at the inscribed picture of the monument of love-Tajmahal on my wedding card. The gift which Ruler Shahjahan built in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The white marble of the picture glistened as I took in the entire sight of it. I never had the luck of visiting it, but on my request atleast now I could feel it on the card. I smiled at how Vishal took care of my every little like and dislike from the Tajmahal on the card to the makeup kit on the desk.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life is beside you forever. Even the mere thought of Vishal made me have tingly feelings inside, churning my stomach; as I remembered the first day when I met him accidently at the cafe. At first I took him as a stranger but when I don't know this feeling turned into love and finally now marriage. Someone had rightly said that "love is blind; but marriage restores its sight" it didn't take long to figure out between me and him that we are meant for each other. Beeji took this decision whole heatedly and today, I see the marriage preparations going on.

I slowly putting on my woolen cardigan woven by Beeji peeped through the window, I could see bunch of guests and relatives rushing and Beeji running around to make everything set right. I admired the sight before me; whole house drenched in white lilies and roses, waves of white silk cloth was attached from one end to the other end in the hallway. The floor was cemented with red velvet carpet. What could be more beautiful than owning a man you love? As I turned around and was taking my bridal attire out of the cupboard I heard a soft knock on the door, assuming it to be Beeji I rushed to the door and opened it. 

"Manvi you haven't got ready yet? Do it fast beta, it's your marriage today! Beeji hysterically spoke seeing around the room if everything is right. I hugged her at an instant as I couldn't control my emotions any longer when she placed her hand on my cheek and lightly caressed it. There was this feeling of being abandoned and then owned by somebody else. I'm happy yet sad. Happy for my wedding but sad as I've to leave Beeji alone. I wondered why a girl has to sacrifice so much throughout her life. I didn't want to leave Beeji as she was the only one who took care of me right from my childhood when Mamma Papa left this world and me- pushing me into sorrows of my life, when I figured a small ray of light focusing on me- my Beeji! There is no one like mine to me in this whole world except Beeji; relatives who attended the funeral of my parents left in a hurry to escape from the responsibility of bringing me up, when everyone considered me a burden, there was one lady who brought me close to her and filled the place of my parents in my life-My Beeji. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered those days. I don't want to leave my Beeji alone in this age- how could I abandon a woman who stood by me all my life. My heart churned as I thought of this. There is no one to me more than her; not even Vishal!

"You don't look pretty while crying my child; see the tear stains, why are you making a mess of your beautiful features before your marriage. Beeji softly laughed as she released me from the hug.

I can't leave her! "Beeji, I-I I don't want to marry if I've to leave you, I can't leave you at your fate at this age. I spoke between the sobs. She took me by her and made me sit down. "Manvi, I'm not going to live for many days, I want to engage you between people before I go to your Mamma-papa. I clutched her hands as she spoke.

"Get ready now, I've to instruct the servants and see everything is right. She rushed out of the room leaving me alone midst the responsibilities I'm going to handle soon. But the tears in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by me. They didn't go!

~~~

It's strange when you get ready for your marriage, you start feeling the pain of leaving your beloved ones behind. The excitement I had in me to marry Vishal, looked no more to me when I realized the harsh truth of leaving my Beeji. I had everything put on, except the jewelry and the makeup when Beeji dragged me from the room. "Beeji I need to talk to you" she looked at me and signaled me to speak, "How would it be if we make Vishal stay here after marriage, I could stay with you and you with me. Isn't that great? I mentally patted my back for coming up with such an idea. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "Na baba na, Vishal as gharjaamayi? Manvi it'd be better if you keep these thoughts to yourself. Dare you say this to him. Beeji coldly warned me before stepping down the stairs and leading me through the hallway. I tried convincing her, but she didn't put an ear to me! I instantly sat on the floor and told her I'm not getting up until she accepts this.

"Manvi guests are here! Get up. She started pulling me by my arm but I stayed glued to the floor. Between my nagging I saw few people looking at me and smiling; I instantly got up and adjusted my lehanga.

"Manvi you look pretty even without makeup. A new voice complimented me as I looked in confusion at her. A lady in a chiffon pink sari stared at me in admiration. I gave a bright smile to her and looked at Beeji for an explanation. "Manvi Do you remember I used to tell you about Vanshika, my childhood friend? This is her. She has come from Mumbai all the way to Rishikesh. I looked at her in admiration this time; I remembered how Beeji told me about her every day; about their friendship. The bond they share is not just friendship but deep down they're like sisters. I bent down to take her blessings when she immediately stopped me in my tracks and hugged me. I felt a warmth drizzle up in my body as she hugged me. She released me from the hug and held my hand. She gave a gold ring to me when I started refusing. "Beta, I haven't been able to attend your engagement, so consider this as a gift from me". I obligingly took it and gave a radiant smile to her. She took me by her side and introduced to her each family member. "This is Varun Vadera, my husband". I looked at a posh figure before me dressed in rich Armani suit, not less than a business tycoon. His radiative smile mirrored in the hall as I bent down to seek his blessings. He gave a light hug to me and blessed me. "Thank you uncle for coming" I politely replied. "Aha, you can call me dad; don't embarrass me by calling me uncle beta". I felt warmness around me, I looked at Beeji and she signaled me to. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked around. From today, I've two moms and two dads" I spoke enthusiastically as my eyes landed on a figure opposite by me busy in tapping something on his blackberry. There are two types of people a) someone who you start liking at the instance you see them or and talk to them b) someone whom you dislike just looking at them or their behavior. Well, the opposite me belonged to the second category. I disliked the person in my first sight, here so much warmness and love was being spread and he is freaking busy with a phone? Vanshika mom took me by my shoulder and introduced him as "Virat- her youngest son" He looked at me and smiled a husky smile. His strong toned body with black shirt and blue jeans made him look like a Greek god. His hazel brown eyes emerged into mine as he looked upon me, his strong jaw line and puffy hair made me kept staring at him. But I disliked him; he didn't have the decency to say atleast a 'hello' to me. How good looking a person can be but looks always cannot buy you everything. I rolled my eyes at him with utter annoyance and he returned it to me with equal grace. Ignoring him I moved on in the conversation with Vanshika mom, Beeji and others. I came to know that Vanshika mom has one more son-Viren who is married to Jeevika, who would arrive shortly. I felt my heart puff up with happiness, I have a family now. I looked on to everyone- the people who are filling the empty house with happiness. As I looked my eyes narrowed at a figure still busy in tapping something on his phone. What's so freaking does the phone has? Was the only thought that erupted in my mind.

Thanks for reading! Let me know how's it! And should I continue it or not?

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 09 January 2013 at 5:32am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889nya_sjaasz_25swetharaokimm_8abc456niathebeautyjesse_bainsViruMannuayshaiqbalSmileXDkgoyalkinzSakshiAngelDannyelaravi_ehmmbhvgaaShruthigowdamayur247--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123arhifandebianu1989MadhuChowdaryStella_8DBhabani90MenuNialoveroriyanakushal88sha19say_cheesesennarenimika17kriyasreeNiShal4LifeKrazzy4u786Aisha202shaimahaysha1989virman-fanabbaygirl_rocksKareena1994namylovkriyanshViru_Neutroginajia123sagarshilpa09sakshi_aditi..ManoBilli....Labyrinth..angel_sofiaforever_young-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohan-Sweetzo.Tuhi-kulsum_virmanpreetipcShivRajput-Aswathy-alicemath_Littles12_adventure_gurlDelena-cious-BhabhiKiBehna-

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
interesting concept
continue soon
pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_NeutroginaZairean

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
ohh so nice to hear that you will make another ff of VIRMAN

you know it doesnt matter to me whether it is the same as Rab ne or from something else...

it will be great whith VIRMAN im sure..

pm me pleaseee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zairean

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
res

I love the concept of this!! It is awesome...
and it's to do with VirMan... <3

I love the way you opened the story up...i could just imagine it..
Thanks for the PM and do continuee soon! :)

Edited by forever_young - 01 November 2012 at 7:09am

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice update
continue soon

Zairean

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Wonderful... I loved the way you started off with the story... Lovely..
Thank you so much for the pm Smile

Zairean

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
interesting.one of my fav film.pls continue soon and PM me

Zairean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top