Fan Fictions

Mr.& Mrs. RAWTE ch9 pg26 5/1 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 32

simple_dimple93

simple_dimple93

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
nice, plz pm me when u update x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr.& Mrs. RAWTE ch9 pg26 5/1 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
lol ye kya ho gya!! Big smile

riya k parents ne arjun ko uska pati man liya..still he iz so caring and friendly and riya is taking the unfair advantage..

seriously arjun real hubby bn gya!

new man calling BIWI!!

no precap!update soon plz...
and thanks for the pm Smile

Edited by priya00147 - 08 November 2012 at 12:07am

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
OMG another man calling riya BIWI...Confused
so riya is upto something...Wink arjun is so sweet...awww...Embarrassed
riya baby ...qadar karo uski...LOLLOL
update soon...i wanna know what's with riya's past...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

A tall, handsome man with killer looks enters ETF calling out Biwi BIWI

ETF team is shocked, Riya isnt present there she's in the conference room collecting papers.

BIWI BIWI the guy yells out Riya drops the papers and runs out to see who it is.

She stops just behind Arjun and hides unknowingly her heart beat keeps on rising each passing milli sec.

Biwi he yells out once and for all Riya stumbles in front with lowered eyes,

app yaha she says.

Aap kon ho? Shree questions

mai hu RK the superstar RK…

Ohhh RK… What omg the RK says shree shocked

Riya how do u know him chotu questions stupidly.

Biwi Rk says in an irritated tone.

Wait a second …What The you married to rk superstar rk says shree

Tum woh mystery girl hai.. Jo rk blacked mailed n did the four phere wedding they showed on tv but he girls face was hidden woh tum thi n

Says shree

Yaar kitna bura kya iss RK they showed everything on tv the shaadi then how he welcomed u in his house n then god even how he decorated your bedroom with leaves , grass n mirchis in stead of roses n candels and roses petals and how he was degrading you says chotu

Arjun is fuming, Ri is left in tears.

Rathore is also pissed and walks over to her

and consoles her while Arjun

How dare you do this to her he yells and

gets hold off Rk's collar.

kya baat hai BIWI tumhara fake husband kahi asli ka bane toh nahi vala hai na. he says with a smirk
I mean Sach bolo BIWI Kya garmi chadi hai isse mujhse panga lene k liye.. Tumne isse bataya kaha hoga humare bare aap ki PATI jo hoon main .

kya baat hai Arjun, shayad pehli raat se meri BIWI pe bahut pyaar ane laga hai… KYUN says RK

This made arjun more angry… Arjun grabs RK and was about to punch Rk She runs in fornt of him and she stops Arjun.

Please chodiye inhe. Leave Him ..she protects Rk from Arjun, and questions

SIR who are you to do all this. Yeh ek husband and wife ki beach ki baat hai please .

Arjun is left speechless, along with every one else

while Rk continues.. Kya biwi tumhe iski pehli raat jyada pasand ayi

YA humari mirchi night… bol na ziyaad pasaand aye kya ??

Riya's eyes POP hearing RK'S Words she turns around in tears and looks at him with her mouth wide open

Biwi moo band karo varna maaki will go inside

Arjun yells RK!!! Watch your toung I warning you

Riya holds Rk's hands and says Chaliye aap yaha se please she's still in tears.. Come

She takes RK to a corner arjun and the team can still see them , they all are watching but cant hear a word

and Rk cups her face

and asks her

BIWI aaj raat I want you to come home tonight

BIWI VAADA KARO says RK

Theek hai ill come

And he slowly kisses her arm where she had wound from Sunday

The men are all observing whats is going on

… Riya's astonished by Rk's behaviour but she feels at peace and starts smiling with happy tears running down her cheeks.

OK BIWI I'll go now but vaada yaad rak na varna he say and puts on his aviators and leaves

Riya is so embrassed she doesn't know wat to say she goes near the table and picks o the papers that ahd fallen before and is acting if nothing happened .

Rathore sir thee our more papers ill just bring it she says

Rathore knows she is feeling awkward so he says ok

Team we have new case

we will have to keep eye on the minsters grand daughther 24/ 7 we have cmaeras every where

its 9pm

Sir main jaa sak thi kya she asks

Nahi riya yeh case is important your needed he says

Main tumahre parents se baat kar liye they know we are workinga all nighter so relax he says

Par sir she says

Riya you are the only Female here and this is the minsters grand daugther

She nods

She tries to call rk but his cell is off along with bittu ji's

Its 1 am

There still working on tehc ase when riya goes to get some coffee and she slips since chotu had droped coffee on the flor and arjun cathes her in his arms there is a eye lock

Just then RK walks in and Claps his hands

Kya baat hai BIWI main kaha tha ki aaj raat ghar aane aur tum vaad bhi kare, aur tum kabhi nahi thod thi apna vaad tho aaj iss kiliye your fake husband ki liye real husband ki baat nahi maani? Says rk

She moves away from arjun

RK please jaao yahaanse aisa kuch nahi hai . I promise aaj raat ek case pe kaam karna para bas it's a all nighter tho iss liye please ab jaao yahan thamasha mat karo she begs him

Nahi BIWI main koi Drama kare nahi aaya but yeh kya lame excuse hai huh? BIWI saaf saaf kaho na ki tum

puri raat tum apne fake hubby ki saath guzar na cha re thi mere saath nahi

Arjun goes to say something when rathore stops him.

RK nahi kaam tha main bole na … im sry

n he is like kya kaam tha ? kya kaam biwi ..oh haan teri fake hubby ki saath bedroom main koi kaam tha na.

Arjun is pissed too n is like bakwaz band kar

biwi tum itne raat itne men ki saath kya kaam ha, huh kahi in sab ki saath bhi but before he can finish Rathore is is fuming dehko mind your launage

RK plz jao yahaan se I beg you band karo yeh sab nna please she says

Fine par …Abhi ghar aao

Dehko RK I will come later I cant come now please understand

no abhi tum abhi chale re ho iss waqt he grabs her hand and dragging her out .

ouch RK please choro na says Riya

arjun is pissed and marches toward RK and pulls riya away and pushes her behind him

I never ever allow any man force a woman in anything be it giving dowry, or forcinga woman to do smething she doesn't want to , or even pysically forcing himself ona woman. For people like those and you I take in my private interogating room and achi lesson teach kar tha hoon samhje ya samajo Riya kahi nahi jaa re hai says arjun

Tum kya ACP ARJUN tumhare ye pora ETF kuch nahi kar sak tha you cant stop me form taking MY BIWI with me , I will take her infront of you all , tum samhje

And then he picks her up in his arms

rk put me down kya kare ho please she trys to push him away

Biwi itna shamari kyun ho huh pati hoon haak hai ,bas haak ek maara

And haan BIWI don't worry I will put u down par yahaan nahi ghar huamaree bed Pe

They all are shocked heraing his words Riya's eyes pop and she is looking scared and has tears in her eyes she suddenly stops pushing him and is still

Good BIWI , ab chale Raat abhi Jawan hai , night is still young

and im not at all sleepy , neend nahi aa re hai ,

he walks out with her and riya is looking at the team with tears she is terrified kya she whispers

Arjun runs after her

Damn Rawte rako Rawte shit says rathore

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

.jalsangeethbalariushibaboangelicdeeptifasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiArjunKiAshnivanthi2padamjotGeeta.RNihsonkreya204ARHI-SKLOVERSAqua_marineKaShforever06luvzindagiApples94-Siaa-rockz.divaNirju99Ameeraalikhanpinky.paddaM.V.Kohli007kgmu-Lila-aroojarainGurmeet4Drashtifatima15funkyliciousmadmadonasree_swaronkaveriw2008Sneha113shrutisweetyprava55663suj01freya123drunkiiebabe_BlackPearl_Moumimon

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
*EDITED

Di... I'm absolutely in love with this you know it better than meWink

vaise hayeee kya match chal rhi h Rk and Arjun ki beech Dhasssu haiROFL

I wish mere liye koi aise fight kare jaise Arjun kar raha hWink jhoota hi sahiLOL

Loved it continue soon meri Halkat JawaniROFL

Edited by funkylicious - 12 November 2012 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28Gurmeet4Drashtisree_swaronprava55663

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
re

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow yaar
i hate this rk
arjun protecting riya
it is wounderful update
continue soon
send me pm

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
ughh diz rk Angry i will kill him

awsome updatee gj :) waitng for nxt parttt Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.