Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~Hema's VM Gallery~(ShivSati...Tose naina pg 49 9/04/14) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 49

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thank you once again Hema, it was lovely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Hema's VM Gallery~(ShivSati...Tose naina pg 49 9/04/14) (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Hemadagankhian Thank you so very much.HugHugHugHugHugHugYour Saiyara on Shiv-Sati is just mesmerisingClap.ClapClap ClapYou take me in a trance where I get another chance to live those beautifulDay Dreaming and enchantingBlushing moments again.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzdivyadaya13

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Thank you once again Hema, it was lovely.

Thank you Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

@Hemadagankhian Thank you so very much.HugHugHugHugHugHugYour Saiyara on Shiv-Sati is just mesmerisingClap.ClapClap ClapYou take me in a trance where I get another chance to live those beautifulDay Dreaming and enchantingBlushing moments again.Cry

im happy tat im able to brought those beautyful moments all once againBig smile

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@Hemadidi I just want to touch your hand and kiss it.Cry(happywala) I used to be in a trance duringDay Dreaming Shiv-Sati time.And you again take me in that trance and refresh those beautiful,Day Dreamingand enchantingDay Dreaming moments again .Thanks you very much from the bottom of my heart.HugHugHugHugHug MuuuaaahHug. This song "Abhi mujh mein kahin" is one of my favourite song and you vm on Shiv-Sati with this song is a romantic poetryDay Dreaming. Just awesome.ClapClapClapClap I lam in love with each and every bit of this VM.EmbarrassedAnd Once again Thanks a lotHug

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 19 November 2012 at 5:29am

hemavidz

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

@Hemadidi I just want to touch your hand and kiss it.Cry(happywala) I used to be in a trance duringDay Dreaming Shiv-Sati time.And you again take me in that trance and refresh those beautiful,Day Dreamingand enchantingDay Dreaming moments again .Thanks you very much from the bottom of my heart.HugHugHugHugHug MuuuaaahHug. This song "Abhi mujh mein kahin" is one of my favourite song and you vm on Shiv-Sati with this song is a romantic poetryDay Dreaming. Just awesome.ClapClapClapClap

oww such a sweet comment ShivSati moments go perfectly with Abhi mujh mein kahin thanx alot for the appreciation it means alotHug

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@HemaDagankhian Hi I have a humble request for making a VM. Please if possible please make a VM on Sathiya (badmash dil hai thag bada)song from the movie Singham on my fav couple Shiv and SatiDay Dreaming.Thanks.Smile

hemavidz

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry
superb vm and good song selection on sad scenes it really brought tears in my eyes.
miss those days.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top