~Hema's VM Gallery~(ShivSati...Tose naina pg 49 9/04/14) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

again awsome work Hema๐Ÿ‘...love the VM...song is so perfact n the scenes u  use in the VM r so appropiet...love it..want to share in my FB..link pls..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Debo here the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=udSGAGtSII4
its superb awesome mindblowing have no words to praise its just beautiful feel like to keep watching thanx for this lovely gift
Originally posted by foram.

its superb awesome mindblowing have no words to praise its just beautiful feel like to keep watching thanx for this lovely gift

was waiting for your comment im sooper dooper happy that u enjoyed it ๐Ÿค—
Its really nice.. Thank you so much for the vm:-)
New VM looks like a timing VM๐Ÿ˜‰
here you go
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbzL5vC9CY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
Thank you once again Hema, it was lovely.
@Hemadagankhian Thank you so very much.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Your Saiyara on Shiv-Sati is just mesmerising๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘You take me in a trance where I get another chance to live those beautiful and enchantingโ˜บ๏ธ moments again.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Thank you once again Hema, it was lovely.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

@Hemadagankhian Thank you so very much.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Your Saiyara on Shiv-Sati is just mesmerising๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘You take me in a trance where I get another chance to live those beautiful and enchantingโ˜บ๏ธ moments again.๐Ÿ˜ญ

im happy tat im able to brought those beautyful moments all once again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Hemadidi I just want to touch your hand and kiss it.๐Ÿ˜ญ(happywala) I used to be in a trance during Shiv-Sati time.And you again take me in that trance and refresh those beautiful,and enchanting moments again .Thanks you very much from the bottom of my heart.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Muuuaaah๐Ÿค—. This song "Abhi mujh mein kahin" is one of my favourite song and you vm on Shiv-Sati with this song is a romantic poetry. Just awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I lam in love with each and every bit of this VM.๐Ÿ˜ณAnd Once again Thanks a lot๐Ÿค— Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago