Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dhruv Singh Raizada

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HIPKKND

HIPKKND

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Updated in WIKi as Dishank Arora - To appear soon in the show as Aarav's father

Even if the show is being taken to this new aspect in the show, they need not butcher the lead characters so much to bring in this new role.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samspriyanka09VIP.LifebinimotiKulfiBai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhruv Singh Raizada" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
TFS...it seems a little weird that they've already posted this on the wiki page of IPKKND. What happened to the element of surprise?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005

Simone2005

Simone2005

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@kulfibai...no surprises because fans panic and think the world is ending when someone interferes with rabba ve's. LOL  there's no patience anymore...there were end track petitions before it started.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neethyHIPKKNDKulfiBai

HIPKKND

HIPKKND

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simone2005

@kulfibai...no surprises because fans panic and think the world is ending when someone interferes with rabba ve's. LOL  there's no patience anymore...there were end track petitions before it started.

I agree, infact I shared that info here reading all the posts. I know it's been depressing the way the CV have executed the show recently. Infact it's so pathetic. 

But again miss the element of surprise. However I wanted to end the turmoil many of our friends are undergoing, thinking Arnav is the father..:)...or I have read some tweets that said ASR will come in double role, imagine that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005.SobtiLicious.

SpringPearl

IF-Rockerz

SpringPearl

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simone2005

@kulfibai...no surprises because fans panic and think the world is ending when someone interferes with rabba ve'sLOL  there's no patience anymore...there were end track petitions before it started.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohinid.SobtiLicious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top