CID
CID

India-Forums

Grateful...

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I am really 'BADE wala' sorry for the first time. I am in a hurry these days & i would like to share that 'happy-sappy' news to my IF family too. Well, all of you *okies, most of you* know that i have Punjabi dad- Catholic mom, 2 elder brothers, 1 sister-in-law, 1 niece & 1 'would be' sister-in-law as my present family. So, there will be a extension & a long celebration. And believe me, it all have a valid reason.

The real 'dhamka' is that my 'already' SIL is expecting, my 'would be' SIL will soon have the wedding *of course, with my bro*& the biggest of all- i am getting engaged & than married off. Now you can see that there will be a rush & long celebration along with festive season. I don't know when it will come to end coz it's so much in hurry & 'under progress' but as promised i am not leaving from here. Be ready for short comments & late likes *ever* this time. I hope, it doesn't make difference to our bonding. It's a high cause of our happiness & speeding and you all can very well guess it can be pretty long coz of the list of events.

P.S. - This time it is very much important for me to have your replies to my comments *as in your notes, in the updated parts* & PM for the updates. I might not be able to reply to all of PMs & threads but will see all, for sure.

Love, Respect & Care to all

Sara Thomas Khanna

Welcome to my family, my gang of writers. I am Sara Thomas Khanna. Dad, a punjabi and Mom, a catholic. I have 2 annoying yet possesive elder brothers *fondly called as veerey and bro*. I have a sister-in-law, soon to be sister-in-law and my cute niece. Sara don't like to share other than this about her life. I am here on IF from more than 4 years. Kayamath, CID and GHSP are the only forum. Rest is written on my 4th anniversary thread, whose id=3232873. Now-a-days, i am on my ghatiya phone's web browser with 2 inch of screen and as usual busy with academic life but still find time for my bunch of khote. I am popularly known as- dhamki queen, freaky, weirdo, Mrs. Sara Dhust Danav Singh Khurana, kamini and so on. I am very much frank *rather genuine* for my buddies hardwork. If ever i don't like anything, i simply ignore it. No one can force me for anything. Though i don't give detailed and long comments or the fact that i am not good in writing down my feelings in words but glad to have understanding jerks. Once, i used to write colorful and smiley-ful long comments but no more as the reason already told. But mind it, Sara wants the replies to her comments in your note coz she too equally love to see the reactions. I am not any other reader so expect dhamkis, criticize and advice *whenever possible*. And from now onwards, be ready for my dhamkis PM every now and than.
Hope, this much is enough coz Sara will NOT give any more info *tongue out*. Baaki, time aate-aate pata chal jayega.
P.S.- I simply and highly don't like anything against either my buddies or my fantastic five stars...

I am so 'thankful' to all those lovely comments & wishes. Really blessed to have such bunch of 'jerks' as my family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSA.YaJuShI.-De.De--dear10-

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Kamino, kya reaction hai??
Bahut time baad aayi ho toh aise treat karoge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
welcome back di after a long tym u r here Hug

$ara_$hachi

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

Kamino, kya reaction hai??
Bahut time baad aayi ho toh aise treat karoge.
Sorry, you had PMed me the same thing, and what I have to say here is the same...

A BIG congrats to you on your engagement and wedding...have a great life.Hug

Do keep popping in...Tongue

$ara_$hachi

neerkhan88 Goldie
neerkhan88
neerkhan88

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
congrats diClap

$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Chalo, reaction toh aaya.
@Yaju- i did told it through PM.
@Viso- i posted it so that i can include every CID fellow too.
@Neer- 'no' thanks baby.
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sara 

$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
It's so good to see so many happy faces *perhaps names* in my glad moments. I always considered IF as my family and really love each one of you. No sorrow for the people who choose to ignore coz Sara, though have just a bunch of members as the family from IF but obliged to really earn them. So, once again 'no' thanks for the true happiness.

-dear10-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index