Phir Subah Hogi

i dont know..but i feel so...wht do u think?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sujana_20

Groupbie

Sujana_20

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I got the feeling that Reva Married Vikram just for Money .Her actions prove that thing even the accident of vikram n her 1 year b4 might be a plan to kill him (she was not there after he opened his eyes in the hospital and no one knew where she was) I don't think she ever was pregnant with his child she might lie yes she is going to be mother but she wasn't may b she plane...
d that thing to kill vikram even then (even yesterday she said she wants his money).

1 year b4 there was no sugni in vikram;s life but why he said reva was evil then too ? why he said she was bad wife then too ?? I don't trust reva and I know she can do any thing and every thing 4 money so plz don't justify her actions !!! She was away one year where were she ? what happened to her I wish CV show us that accident and was she really pregnant with his child ?? and why people say its okay and in real people kill their husbands for such thing sorry I disagree with u her staying married to vikram made him hate her and her hate him that's why she wants to kill him and she wants to have all the money for her self.. I might be wrong but still.. Reva never was a good wife she even acted like mad woman but was normal and attacked vikram with vases 2 times and Now wish to kill him !!!

Divorce is an option for two people Vikram can pay her give her money help her support her but why to force him remain married to her ?? the woman who made his life hell ? why ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i dont know..but i feel so...wht do u think?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CuteAsh17

Groupbie

CuteAsh17

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I so agree but i rly want sugni to fall in luv with aditya tooo he loves her alot i hope it happens soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujana_20

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.