FF-PyarKabHoJataH,PtaHiNhiChalta- PART 17-PG 43 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
its ok dear take ur time will wait for ur update...

Part 17…..

Aaj sorry ni kahungi….par majbur thi….es liye aap logo ko etna wait karvaya…..But Dil se thanks for waiting for me…bahut sare msg aaye….bahut sari request aayi….lekin kya karti…time hi ni mila…THANKS ONCE AGAIN….AAJ APKO BORE KIYE BINA….AS IN RAM'S LANGUAGE APKO…..BONUS ME YEH PART AS USUAL SE JADA LAMBA H…………..

Part 17…..

Flashback ends……

RAM says…priya tum bi na….kabhi ni sudhoregi…kitna sataya tha muje us din tumne…but love u my jaan….jaldi se thik ho jao …..bahut sari batin karni h tumse…..

Ram sleeps hugging sam in his arms….

AT 6am….

Sam wakes up…..and tries to wake up Ram………says…..papa utho na…..muje mumma ke pass jana h…utho na…..tries to wake him……meanwhile kk wakes up…..and comes near him…and takes him in her arms….and asks kya hua sam….papa ko uthana h?

Sam..noddes his head in yes…with teary eyes…..

kk….washes his tears and says….are sam toh bahut strong h….rota thodi na h….apko mumma chahiye na….hum chale mumma ke pass…???..papa ko sone do….ok…

Sam gets excited….hanji dadi …muma ke pass chale….

kk…chalo lekin sam vaha shor ni karna …thik h…

sam…….ni karunga….dadi

kk goes to dr….asking for permission to meet priya…..dr gaves her permission for only 10 mins

kk and sam goes to ICU…..she puts sam down….and asks him to walk….she slowly goes inside with nurse……a smile creeps on her face after seeing her daughter.,….priya…(daughter bcz she is more than a daughter in law)……she moves inside with sam…sam sees her mom sleeping…..again becames sad………kk….goes near priya….puts her hand on her forhead …touches …..with lots of love and affection……….says…..thanks beta……..hum sab tumhare sath h….ab hamari family puri ho gyi priya……..jaldi se utho or dekho……tumhare bina kaise sam roh raha h……ab peehu or ansh ko bi tumari jarurt h……..kisses her forhead………sam…says….dadi main bi karu…….mumaa ko kissi……

kk…laughs….apko bi karni h…???

sam….noddes his head in yes….

kk….takes sam in her arms….and sam bends towards priya…..and kisses her cheeks….touches her forehead with his small hands……with lots of love…….says………..mumaa sam miss u…jaldi se utho na…..bhai or behan bi bula rahe h apko…….sam touches her cheeks…..and nose with love…..plz utho na……mumaa…..dekho sam is good boy na…….sam ki baat maan lo…..priya opens her eyes lazily with touch of sam……….sam becames happy……..priya smiles……..kk…said….apne muma ko kaha na toh muma uth gyi…….priya hand was covered with lots of pipes….kk…puts sam down…..and makes him sit on stool……kk…says beta….tum thik ho na?

priya….blinks her eyes in yes….priya clears her throat…and says…….sam ka dyan rakhna maa…..

kk….tum chinta mat karo….hum sab h na…..

priya….smiles……maa ram kaise h?

kk……..vo thik h………bahut dar gaya tha kal………lekin abi so raha h……tum jaldi se thik ho jao fir hum sab ek sath ghar challenge……

priya,,,,,ji maa……kk….says …….beta tum so jao….ab….dr ne rest karne ko kaha h…..

sam was getting restless till now….he moves towards priya…says…muma…

priya…..hmm…

sam…….main aaj school ni jana ……

priya………ni  beta….asked kk to convice him….looking to her….kk…blinked her eyes and said to sam…..beta kal bi apki chutti ho gyi thin a….fir sam new poem kaise sikhega agar school ni jayega…..

sam …..made a sad face. :( ………trying to cry….priya asked sam …papa kaha h??

sam said…….. papa so rahe h…..

priya………said……sam is gud boy na….toh papa ke sath toh jaoge na….

sam…became happy…..said……yes muma….sam is gud boy….papa ke sath jaunga….

He moved forward kissed her cheeks…..both smiled,…..sam put his head on her shoulders….touched her lips with small fingers….priya kissed her fingers and then head…..said…sam muma ko abhi yaha 3-4 days lagenge tab tak sam will be a gud boyna…kisi ko tang ni karna ghar me….papa ki baat mana ok….beta….kk was smiling seeing their love …..of mother and child….

Sam….looked at her says….yes muma….sam papa ki sari baat manega…..he hugs her mom from stomache…..while dadi said…..sam aram se muma ko dhukega….then sam asked kyun dadi….dr ne muma ko sui lagai h kya?

Priya smiled and nodded her head in yes….sam asked muma apko dard hua?...

Dadi said….ha sam muma ko bahut dard hua…..chalo sam muma ko sone do abhi hum dopahar ko dobara aayenge…..school se aane ke bad…

Meanwhile …..ram in her dreams feeling presence of priya…..the way the daily  wakes him…feeling her fingers in her hairs…..and was saying ……sonaaa…sone do na….words moving in her mind….priya said…golu ji utho….subah ho chuki h…..morning walk par ni jana kya….ram said……..kisne kaha tumse…..main kahi ni jane wala….sonaa tum bi aa jao na…mere sath  so jao….ram was smiling in sleeping state …….while dreaming…..priya….said…..golu ji…..ab aap uthe ni na toh main sach me naraz ho jaungi……..main ja rahi hu………as priya was abt to turn…..ram waked up to hold her hand…..and came to reality………a swt smile came on his face…..he said…dekha jaan…kitna miss kar raha hu tumhe……love u jaan……..

He came out of bed and called sam….beta kaha ho ….maa …aap kaha ho?...checked the washroom…came out of the room…..went to priya 's ward…….

He saw sam rested on her stomach…..he slowly came in …….said…….acha ji…toh muma or sam pari pari kar rahe h..vo bi mere bina….h sam?...sam smiled…..papa aap bi aajao…..

Ram remember how they all of three us to love each other together….

FLASHBACK…..of 1 week before…..

Sam laying with priya on bed……hugging her from stomach…..now list of ques starts……sam asked……mumaa….bhai or behan kab aayenge? …..

Priya smiled….sam apko muma se bi jada jaldi h….and laughed……

Sam said…hanji mumaa….vo papa bi ni hote ….chachu bi ache se ni khelte ..aap bi ni….sam ka mann ni lagta….sabke bina….

Priya..mera raja beta bore ho raha h…acha batao sam ko kya khelna h….

Sam……muje na bhai or behan ke sath kehna h….

Priya…..sam uske liye abi apko thoda sa wait karna padega…..bacheee….

Sam…muma mujse or wait ni hota……

Priya……sam….god jab thik lagega tab unhe bej denge…..

Sam…..fir bi kab….

Then ram came ………asks…sam ko papa ke sath khelna h??

Sam turns arounds…and shouts…….papaaa ……….papa aa gyeee……….

Runs and hugs him and jumps into his arms………..

Ram kisses his cheeks…..dekha apne papa ko yad kiya or papa jaldi se sara kam finish karke aa gyee…run run karke apne sam ke liye aa gye……chalo ab batao kya khelna h???

Ram took sam comes the other side of bed..sits besides priya…..kaisi ho sonaa..?

Priyaa….main thik hu..bas thodi restless ho rahi thi toh late gyi….sam bore ho raha h apke bina…..kuch khele lo es ke sath…..

Sam papa muma ans hi ni karte…..

Ram……kis ka ans beta….asked her from eyes?

Priya smiled…..said…sam bad me ans karenge beta…..abi aap khelo…….

Sam….pleaded to papa………papa dekho na muma ans ni kar rahi h….

Ram asked konsa ans beta…..acha aap papa ko btao…papa apko ans karenge

Sam….asked immediately …..papa bhai – behan kab aayenge?? Batao na….

Ram said beta apko yeh jana h…?.with a ques look…

Sam….haaa

Ram looked priya for ans….???

Priya….said …ab do javab……..bahut jaldi thi na apko ans dene ki…ab do javab……she moves other side………and smiles….teases him….

Ram….are priya esse ni karte na…….kuch toh bolo……….

Priya…….main kya bolu………main toh so rahi hu….aap hi ans karo ab es ke ques ka…tab apko pta chalega ki kitna dimak lagta h es ke ans dene me…..

Ram………..saw sam said……acha muje yeh btao aaj konsi poem sikhi apne???

Sam said papa ……….vo jonny jonny yes papa…..his pitch increased…..while saying the poem………he came down and started telling it with actions teached in play school…

Priya was smiling behind…..and enjoying their presence………..

Sam started again saying jonny jonnyyy yesh papa……..moving his hands ….

Ram was looking his champ doing swt actions……

Sam…………eating sugar …………nooo papa……….

Ram said…………telling lieee……

Sam said…………nooo papa……..

Ram said………open ur mouth …………

Sam laughed …………hahahahahhahahah……….

Ram opended his arms……..sam runs and hugs him…….ram kisses his forhead………..

Sam said papa muma ko bi kare………

Ram said yes……both hugged priya from backside …..but carefully………..priya smiled……..hmmm…..kya hua………..papa ji….

Ram………pyar aa gya……..aap par muma jiii

Sam kissed  priya's shoulder……….priya moved to their side…….and all three hugged her other…..sam in rams arms……..then ram said chalo sam hum khelete h……muma ko rest karne do ab…..sam agreed……..sam again asked……papa mere ans……..

Ram said ……..thodi der me deta hu ………..beta g……saas toh le lu phele……..aap jao or koi game nikal ke laao….

Sam runs to store room…….ram saw sam going ……then kissed her …….just a small touch…..priya said…..raaammm ….sam aa jaeyga…..ram smiled abi toh gya h jaan….

Ram hugged her and said…..tumne medicines li?...

Priya……hanjii……sham ko rajat aayega check up ke liye...

Ram thik h main ghar par hi hu ab….aaj mann ni jane ka..

Sam came with his blocks….holding a packet of different colors of block…

Said….papa chalo train banate h….ram smiled said…chalo…picks him up from arms…made him sit on bed …..sam opened all the blocks…

Ram said aap betho…papa change karke aate h..muma ko tang ni karna ok….priya saw him busy with blocks…..trying to join them….and said…lao sam muma jodti h….priya was having sevre backache…she was not able to sit…so sam said…mumaa aap lete raho….papa aa jeynge…

Meanwhile ram came in t-shirt nd pajama…..ram said…sonaa….tum lete raho…main khelta hu eske sath….ram started playing with him…joining in blocks…..ram helped him….then sam came and sit in his lap….ram….took his hands and guided him how to join and finally after some time train was ready….

Sam ………in excitement…..clapped….said…papa train tyar ho gyi….he screamed to muma…..dekho…train ban gyi….ram kissed his cheeks….priya was sleeping ….but by his scream…she woke…and asked….kya hua…sam chika kyun….then saw his son clapping with joy…a smile crepped on her face…..said….are…yeh toh mere raje bte ki train ban gyi….sam….said…yes muma…priya said…acha …ab es train me kon jayega…?

Sam….sam …puts his hands on one block…es me muma , papa, or sam or jab bahi or behan aa jayenge vo bi sath me hi jayenge na muma….

Priya said….han beta..vo bi sath me hi jayenge….

….then said…es me….dadu…dadi….nanu…nani….and then on 3rd…she said…chahu…, bua…mamu…masi…sab sath sath jayenge…..

Priya….are mera beta toh bahut samajdar h…sab ko ek sath ek hi train me….acha sam yeh train kaha jayegi?

Sam…..thinking for a while…said ….didnt find any ans….

Ram said…slowly said in his ears….and said sam bolo goa….ghumne  jayenge

Sam immediately answered……..muma goa….

Priya said….kis ne kaha apko…goa jana h?

Sam…innocently said….muma papa ne abi kan me kaha na….

Raya laughed at his innocence….priya opened his arms….sam jumped in her arms…and hugged her…..sam touched her stomach….and slowly keeps his head on it…..said….toh bhai or behan jaldi se aa jao…fir hum traine me ek sath jayenge….ram ruffes his hairs…and said…chalo sam ab muma ko rest karne do…….all three hugged….and smiled……having gud time….

Ram came back from thoughts…..

Ram smiled his sam……acha chalo abi school jana h na.…jaldi se ghar ja ke ready bi hona h na…priya main ese school chod kar aata hu…apna dyan rakhna..caressed his hairs with lots of love…and smiled….sam said…papa godhi uthao na…priya…smiled…blinked with eyes to take him in his arms…ram…to sam…phir se…..sam said…yes….ram said to priya….eski adatin begadti ja rahi h…bta raha hu tumhe……priya said…koi baat ni…and smiled….ram took him and said ab khush….sam smiled ….yes papa…..

Dadi said…tum jao ram main hu yaha…

Ram …..thik h maa …main bas thodi der me aata hu…bye jaan….

Priya…..smiled with eyes…….

Ram and sam went to car….while starting the car….ram remembers that day…

FLASHBACKS…..

Ram was getting jealous…..as priya was not giving attention on him….her only attention was rajat…..he cant take this more….he decided to talk with her….went near her said something in her ears….priya was enjoying…..said…ram abhi rajat se etne din baad mili hu na toh plz yeh lo mera cell khud dekh lo…..plz…….makes a puppy face……ram tooks the mobile in anger…..and was getting irritated now….checks her mobiles….he saw her converstation with rajat….

Priya….hii…rajat kaise ho?

Rajat…I m fine…tum kaisi ho?

Priya…I m fine but….

Rajat….but what?

Priya….ram is teasing me…since morning Ayesha has come….

Rajat….oohh…..toh yeh baat h…nd u r getting jealous….haa???

Priya….yaa….do something naa….help me out…

Rajat…let me think…

Priya…..fast….

Rajat…shall I come…?

Priya…great idea….

Rajat…then we will make him jealous….

Priya…yes….ese hi karte h….tit for tat….

Rajat….then wait …m coming….

Priya…ya waiting….be fast….

Rajat….yup….

Priya…hmmm….

Ram gets more jealous…acha yeh baat h….toh muje jalne ki planning tak kar dali….ab dekhti jao…wht I will do……

ab ayega maaza ha ha cont soon
Awesome update...continue soon !!!!
it was a rocking update...
i had a smile on my face while reading it...😊
my mind blocked with happiness...
plz dont take so much time for next update...
thanks for the pm👍🏼
Update
sam is a sweetheart
jealouse eachother what next
it was an awesome update😃raya and sam bonding make me😃
sach a update...😳
Awesome yar totally loved it priya ne rajat ko bulaya tha to make ram jealous lol ram ko pata chal gaya ab ayega maaza 😆
Loved sam's bonding with raya 👏
Continue soon nd thanx for pm
Hello dear..

update for a long time... thanks for PM.. Yeh Jealousy wala track is all time hit... lol

continue soon