FF-PyarKabHoJataH,PtaHiNhiChalta- PART 17-PG 43 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Doctor aur business tycoon Ki love story...wah kya baat, kya baat ! Very nice...mazaa aa gaya...next part pls...

Precap - Sir..maam'kya lenge aap?

Ram ' 2 coffee..and waiter left.

part 2...

Ram broke the silence'said 'aaj mausam kitna ajeeb hai..i hate rains'

Priya- (thinking..) ..kya priya ehne barish pasand ni h'ab kya karu..

Clearing her throat'said'apko barish pasand ni h????

Ram ' sach kahu toh sab gilla 'gilla ho jata h..

Priya'- ab barish ni hogi toh sari duniya pani ke bina survive kaise karengi'mr kapoor muje lagta hai apne kabhi barish enjoy ni ki h?

Ram ' barish me enjoy karne jaisa kya hota h?

Priya ' oh no mr kapoor. 'muje lagta h..ki 'wait'

Priya hold his hand and take him outside'

Ram ' yeh kaha ja rahe h hum?...listen dr priya'

Priya..2 min chup rahenge aap'.just come with me'she took him to the window'opened it and stretched her hands in the rain'.

Ram was looking and thinking '.she is looking stunning'yr'es me esa kya h'jise dekh kar bas dekhte rahne ko mann karta h'yeh kyun ho raha h mere sath'.aaj tak  esa ni hua'.

Priya said '.dekhiye mr kapoor'.yeh barish ki choti choti bunde'.jaise 'en pedo par padti ha na'.pad khil uthe hai'.yeh dekhiye..un birds ko'kitne khushi se barish ko enjoy kar rahe h'aur aap kehte hai ki barish me enjoy karna jaisa kya h?...dyan se mithi ki khusbhu ko sungiye'kitni freshness feel ho rahi h'try kariye'I hope u will understand'.

Ram ' smells the air feels relax'.

Priya said..mr kapoor main ek Dr. hu'aur muje life ko practically jine me maza aata hai'hence I believe in practical experencies..jab tak aap kisi cheez ko dil se mehsus ni karenge tab tak aap us se enjoy nhi kar payenge'barish toh es duniya me sab se jaruri h'agar nhi hogi to nobody will survive'samje'

Ram ' was looking deep into her eyes as her each word was touching his heart.

And smiling '.thinking'.keh toh sahi rahi h' es se pehle life etni beautiful nahi  hi'with background music 'of balh'

Then waiter came and said sir..coffee..there thoughts were broken by this.

Both went to the table.

Ram ' dr priya ..kya aapne bare me kuch aur share karengi mere sath..

Priya- phele toh aap muje dr priya kehna band kariye'I m only priya for u..

Ram ' oh'nice ..then only priya'but ap bhi muje mr kapoor nhi ..only ram kehengi'my loved ones calls me only ram'

Priya ' ok..mr'sorry'ram.

Priya ' so'my father is business man and owner of "Sharma industries"'my mom is also  business woman working with my father..

Ram ' hey wait ..so..u r daughter of sudhir uncle'

Priya- ha'but how u know them..

Ram ' don't ask me this ques'I ram kapoor'sudhir uncle is also a business man and more over he is gud frnd of papa..we have worked on many project together.

Priya- really'actually'from last 2-3 yrs I was very busy in hospital..so didn't talked enough with them..i was not able to give proper time to my parents..

Ram ' so karthik is ur bro..

Priya- ya'

Ram ' he is very gud in management and sincere and hard working'when I went to USA last year ..i met him there'he is handling 2 division of usa alone..i really impressed from his work.

Priya- is this a coincidence that u know my whole family since many years but we have never met before'

Ram- ya'I think destiny'

Priya ' believes in destiny'?

Ram ' a little'believes that agar enti der hui h apke ane me toh kuch acha hi hoga na'with this priya was blushing'

Then ram's phone rang'said excuse..

Ram ' hello

Vikram ' kaha h ram tu..sab yaha tera wait kar rahe h'

Ram- are canteen me hu..abhi aa raha hu'

V ' tuje khane ke siwa kuch aur ni dekhta kya..

Ram- dekh vik abhi shuru mat ho'papa so rahe the toh main bore ho raha tha es liye aa gya'chal phone rak aabhi aata hu'

Ram ' priya I think we shall go..meri sari family aa gyi h'

Priya- ya sure..

Both left the canteen

Priya went to his cabin'

Ram went to see his father'in mean while'rishab( ram's younger brother and ram loves him a lot and for him ram is like  everything.)

Called him'

Bhai papa kaise h'apne hume kuch btaya kyun ni'.

Ram ' are tu roh kyun raha h'main hu na..papa thik h..kuch ni hua'thoda sa stress ho gya tha'kam ki wajah se'.bas'cha lab chup kar'

Rishab- ok..bhai'tightly hugged ram.

Ram ' papa thik hoke 2 din me ghar aa jayenge'samje'ab chup ho ja'

v- main toh ese btana hi ni chahta tha but ptana ni esse kaha se pta chal'aur yeh jid karne laga yaha aane ki'

ram ' vik ab ese ghar le ja'main thoda ander jata hu'papa ko dekhne'

vik- thik h'

ram went inside'hold ak's hand..said papa plz jaldi se thik ho jao'fir muje apki hone wali bahu se milvana bhi toh'thinking ' phele us se toh confirm ho jaye'jaha tak muje lagta hai she is also feeling the same'

and slept near his father holding his hand'

then priya came to see'ak'she saw ram 'sleeping with little mouth open holding his ak's hand''smiles and thinking..kaun kehta h yeh "the ram kapoor" h'sote hue to kitne cute baby ki tarah lag rahe h'mann toh kar raha h'yeh priya tuje kya ho raha h'control kar'yeh hospital h'.she closed her eyes for sometime..and went 'towards near him and touched his hair's with lot of love'with her finger's'she was feeling so'gud..said'u are so cute like a kid ram'.want to see u like this forever in front of me for rest of our life'while she was running finger's in his hair's he started smiling'priya was seeing his innocence smile and she can't control and slowly kissed her forhead'u are so..sweet'ram'bye..

with this'ram came back to reality'

he went to hospital '.called rajat'.asked priya kaha h?

rajat- 2nd floor par aaja'

ram- went and saw kk'crying and hugged ram'priya ko dekh ram 'ankhen hi ni khole rahi h'.ram was sweating with tension'.

Rajat- yeh papers par tere sign chaiye'

Ram ' yeh kya h'

Rajat ' operation ke'bcz we can't wait for normal delivery'

Ram ' meri priya ko kuch hoga toh ni na'.muje sirf priya chaiye'aur kuch ni

Rajat ' ram priya is very critical abhi kuch ni keh sakte..as there is lot of risk

'it is case where 3 lives are involved'plz sign karo'jaldi'

Ram ' rajat plz priya ko bacha le'main tere yeh ehsan kabhi ni bhulunga'

Suddenly'nurse came and said'dr'.dr priya ki halat kafi khraab ho rahi h..she is calling ram '

Ram went running inside and saw priya'lying ..he  could feel that his heart has stop beating'he is not able to see priya like this'

Priya some how'opened her eyes'and said'ram'plz save our live'I know yeh hamara sapna h'aap ehne tutne ni doge'plz ram..muje kuch bhi ho jaye'par u have to save our dream.

Ram went hugged her said priya I promise kuch ni hoga tumhe'aur hamare sapne ko'.love u priya'main hu na'kuch ni hoga'wipped her tears..

Nurse maam ko operation therater me le jana h'.sir aap bahar wait ki jiye'plz

Ram signed the papers'he was feeling so..helpless'and when outside'he suddenly went from there'went in front of idiol of god'

Said'maine aapse kabhi kuch ni manga..na hi kabhi yaha aaya hu'lekin priya aap par bahut believe karti hai'plz save her'.main us ke bina ek pal ni reh sakta'she is my life'my soul'.plz use kuch mat hone dena'main mar jaunga uske bina'he was crying'.then kk'came and hugged him'chup ho jata..ram tum us se etna pyar karte ho..kuch ni hoga use'

Ram ' hugged and started crying like a baby'ma'main ni ji paunga uske bina..i will die..she is my life..i can't even think of living without her'

Rishab came and hugged him'bhai..plz chup ho jao'.bhabi thik ho jayegi..agar aap ese karoge toh'hame himmat kaun dega'

He hold ram took ram to operation theater and all sat in front of there'

Ram starts thinking'

Flash back..

Priya went and ram wake up after some time'he went to her cabin and asked the nurse about her'then came to know she has gone ..

Ram with heavy heart came back..think'phone number bhi ni liya'ab kal tak kaise rahunga use dekhe bina'then thinks'sharma uncle se le lu'nahi..vo kya sochenge'nhi yeh thik ni h'kal ka wait toh karna padega'and full night he was not able to sleep 'only and only priya's images were moving around him'

Same with priya'.as she was very tired but there was new excitement and feeling in her heart'she was not able to sleep'but after longtime she slept off'

Next day'.

Ram went home and slept for sometime'he was very tired'then got freshened up'.suddenly he got a call from USA 'her sis( lovely'.cute sis 'nuts'Natasha kapoor called him..)

Nuts'bhai aap jaldi US aa jao'I need ur help'

Ram ' are choti tell me kya hua'kuch toh bta 'ese achnak se'?

Nuts..bhai no more ques'plz come asap'

Ram ' ok'main abhi tickets karwata hu'I will be there by tomorrow'ok..

Nuts'ok..miss u bhai'bye

Ram called vik'said'vik nuts ka phone aaya tha'kuch problem ho gyi h'bta bhi nahi rahi h'muje jana hoga'kya darling (darling means - neha ' vik's lovely wife and best frnd of ram')wapis aa gayi h?

Vik- ha..aa gyi h..tu chinta mat kar uncle ko main dekh lunga '.tu ja'aur nuts ko teri jarurat hogi'ok..main teri ticket kar wa dunga'

Ram 'thik h jaldi kar'

With this ram 'called hospital to tell priya that he has to go'but he asked for her indirectly to reception'about her but was answered she hasn't come yet..

Ram ' thinking'ab kya karu'but nuts ke pass jana hi jaruri h'yeh kaha fash gya ..yr'pyar hua h'aur abhi toh ek hi din nikalna mushkil ho raha h'yeh us trip kaise nik lega'chal beta ram'jana toh padega'

Ram got tickets confirmed by vik and has left for usa'.

Here priya went to hospital in new excitement'but her excitement was of very short time'as soon she met vik'told him that today he is taking care of ak..and suddenly priya was in shock that after hearing ram has gone to US..

Priya (in sadness and  anger) came to her cabin..through herself on chair'said'kya h bta ke nahi ja sakte the..kal toh etni batein kar rahe the'.destiny and all'ek phone kar dete to kya chala jata,,..suddenly thought priya tumne kaunsa unko number diya jo wo tuje bta ke jate'

Ha'yeh to maine socha hi nahi'kuch jaruri kam hi hoga'hope he is fine'closed and eyes'said'ram missing u so..much'aaj tak kabhi essa feel ni hua'kisi ko dekhne ke liye etni bechani ni hui'par yeh jo bhi hai'I think this feeling is lovely and out of the world'and opened her eyes..felt her all sadness and anger was gone'

She spent her whole time with patients so that 'she shall not miss ram'too much'.

In flight

Ram ' was feeling restless'.and unable to forgive his thoughts about priya'and was smiling in whole time'

To be continued'

In my story plz imagine ram as 7-8 yrs bck..as ram sir looked..in in their early 30's..as today he looked so handsome but'some how..i had mentioned there age 'so plz'hope u got my point'

Dear frnds if u liked this story plz give comments'gud or bad..all are welcomed'

Edited by srishtigupta - 11 years ago
That was such a cute cute update yaar... Ita was grt... I think nuts wanna tell ram abt kartik...????
Plzzzxx update soon... Thanks for the PM...
very very gud update dear.. continue soon.. n thnx 4 the pm
very nice please continue and thanks for the pmEdited by lalmadhu - 11 years ago
Very nice yar read both parts in one go
Continue soon nd plz pm me next part if u can.
Clap..! Clap..! Clap..! Amazing.. U write so well dear.. The update was just perfect.. 3 jindagi means priya is having twins kya..? Continue soon
Very nice progress in story but feeling sad for Ram as Priya is sick😭...waiting for the next part
very nice update i hav a doubt hope u dont mind my haemoglobin was 11 n i was fainted here PK has 4 she wud die na??just asking out of curiousity lol
btw very good portrayal of emotions