Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #5!!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks for the pics DeepzSmile

The final look of devastationOuchOh poor GoKi.. I feel for them. Tomorrow Koki will be completely devastated to see Gopi gone. How will she berate herself for giving way to her fearsCryAnother episode with KleenexCry

yep need to have tisuses also think i think tomorrow wecshould see bhuj tomorrow too... how good was jigar today hosh i hate urshi and urmi

Jigar was awesome except that he will get amnesia when Ahem comes back and forget how selfish his wife isOuch 

Yeah.. Bhuj from the end of tomorrow's episode maybe. So most probably next week will be half an episode of Bhuj rescue and half with the rest of the Modis drama. I wish Koki takes UrShi to task after Gopi is found missing..Angry She has all the time until GoHem and Jigar come back..Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #5!!! (Page 149)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think gopi it just went to the temple from her khanaji..Confused but after koki words.. She insisted to go with jigar... Im excited for bhij track... N wht GOJi work into mission Ahem rescue Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 December 2012 at 12:33pm

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
GoJi mission will be good. I just do not know how Gopi can travel in this state. But she is desperate. Ouch 

Aman is cleverly using psychological warfare with the ModisConfused And all Modis' have fallen in his trapSleepy

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

GoJi mission will be good. I just do not know how Gopi can travel in this state. But she is desperate. Ouch

Aman is cleverly using psychological warfare with the ModisConfused And all Modis' have fallen in his trapSleepy

Harini.. Im wondering why modi's are blindly fellow him.. First the convavice on his so called cops n today on detective.. Why they dont use their own PR.. Why the fellow him.. Angry

swasthiJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

How come they are so trusting with Amana? He suggested for a PD and everyone went along with it. What if the PD is corrupt or worse, involved in this scheme? Poor Ahem! I didn't like that scene of him today.

swasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Deepika thanks for the TB link and its pictures. Also thanks for the pictures of the show.

Gopi has never looked as distraught as she has portrayed before whilst Ahem looked incredible handsome in his kidnapped state. What do you think, Mona?

We are nearly done with this thread. Really well done to everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Aman is very very clever to use the Modis'  emotional state to his benefit. They Modis' do not know that they have a snake in their midst. That is exactly why I love that Gopi is not there. Now the Modis will have to think and they will start thinking on their own and not depend on Aman to tell them what to doAngry

swasthiNazimKiDewani

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaccha

How come they are so trusting with Amana? He suggested for a PD and everyone went along with it. What if the PD is corrupt or worse, involved in this scheme? Poor Ahem! I didn't like that scene of him today.

The Modi men at blindly trusting Aman.  Aman on the other hand is buying for time, enough for Ahem to sign over some papers.

New name Rachna.

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top