Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #5!!! (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Deepz.Tongue

I now realize just how close Gopi and Koki have become. Gopi hugged Koki when she cried after her nightmare and she is actually demanding to know why Koki lied to her in the precap.Smile Inspite of those tears, this is just such a change in their relationship that has crept unnoticedTongue I love that Gopi and Koki's relationship is really a mother-daughter oneEmbarrassed

absolutely ture... Harini i scenod u Smile
Today when gopi eyes questioning koki why u lieing with me.. Why u hide this from me..aahhh i love GoKi relation.. Actual mother daughter one's Embarrassed or when gopi hug here after dream was so touche yaar Cry

now she more blaming herself abt Ahem disappearance after the truth come out... Im highly excited to see tomorrow episode... How koki n family consoling gopi n how gopi was reacting???

Gopi will lose it and cry her eyes out. We already know she is going to Bhuj.. So my guess is that she will become hysterical and the Modis will send her with Jigar to Bhuj in order to buy time. There they will somehow find Ahem either by proper thought process or by accident and then reunion timeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #5!!! (Page 145)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Sp pics

Thanks for the pictures Deepika.

Both look really lovely but Ahem has these dreamy eyes.

_Devna_pikiiichuuANJ4

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deepz.Tongue

I now realize just how close Gopi and Koki have become. Gopi hugged Koki when she cried after her nightmare and she is actually demanding to know why Koki lied to her in the precap.Smile Inspite of those tears, this is just such a change in their relationship that has crept unnoticedTongue I love that Gopi and Koki's relationship is really a mother-daughter oneEmbarrassed

Thanks Deepika for the pictures.

Agree Harini, Kokila was breaking inside but she had to be strong for Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RachP

If Ahem looked as tough as he did in the beginning of SNS, then no one would have dared to kidnap him. Gopi made him all soft and mushy. ROFL

ROFL  OMG.. That made my dayLOL 
You are absolutely right though.. The prickly pear old Ahem would have actually fought off his kidnappers by just giving one of his famous scathing looksWink

He has become soft and mushy with Gopi only. 

Where ever he is now, MIA, he will be using his instincts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Lookin forward to gohem reuion... it will b spwcial... and wow pg 145 5 more to go then we can say bye to the thread..

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
If the reunion is as emotional as these past 2 episodes, I cannot wait to see itBig smile 
Hopefully we complete 5 pages in the next 2 days and have lots more to discuss next week in the 6th threadTongue

swasthipikiiichuu

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

If the reunion is as emotional as these past 2 episodes, I cannot wait to see itBig smile
Hopefully we complete 5 pages in the next 2 days and have lots more to discuss next week in the 6th threadTongue

i think we finish it soon... the nxt thread will b cool though... lets tgink of something so we can finish this thread a little quicker... wats ur take on Bhuj i think we see some of Bhuj in Thursdays epi... or Fridays Gopi finally learns the truth

basuanasuyaswasthiJustlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hai deepu, harini after so many days I am on this threadHug

Edited by basuanasuya - 05 December 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top