Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the pics Deepz😊

The final look of devastation Oh poor GoKi.. I feel for them. Tomorrow Koki will be completely devastated to see Gopi gone. How will she berate herself for giving way to her fears ðŸ˜­ Another episode with Kleenex😭
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Thanks for the pics Deepz😊

The final look of devastationOh poor GoKi.. I feel for them. Tomorrow Koki will be completely devastated to see Gopi gone. How will she berate herself for giving way to her fears😭Another episode with Kleenex😭

yep need to have tisuses also think i think tomorrow wecshould see bhuj tomorrow too... how good was jigar today hosh i hate urshi and urmi
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Thanks for pics Deepz 😛

specialy for Ahem's.. My heart comesout after i saw this scene 😭
but i love Naaz photograph who gopi hold her... Wht a dashing pic
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

yep need to have tisuses also think i think tomorrow wecshould see bhuj tomorrow too... how good was jigar today hosh i hate urshi and urmi

Jigar was awesome except that he will get amnesia when Ahem comes back and forget how selfish his wife is 

Yeah.. Bhuj from the end of tomorrow's episode maybe. So most probably next week will be half an episode of Bhuj rescue and half with the rest of the Modis drama. I wish Koki takes UrShi to task after Gopi is found missing..😡 She has all the time until GoHem and Jigar come back..
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
I think gopi it just went to the temple from her khanaji..😕 but after koki words.. She insisted to go with jigar... Im excited for bhij track... N wht GOJi work into mission Ahem rescue 😉Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
GoJi mission will be good. I just do not know how Gopi can travel in this state. But she is desperate.  

Aman is cleverly using psychological warfare with the Modis😕 And all Modis' have fallen in his trap🥱
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

GoJi mission will be good. I just do not know how Gopi can travel in this state. But she is desperate.

Aman is cleverly using psychological warfare with the Modis😕 And all Modis' have fallen in his trap🥱

Harini.. Im wondering why modi's are blindly fellow him.. First the convavice on his so called cops n today on detective.. Why they dont use their own PR.. Why the fellow him.. 😡
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How come they are so trusting with Amana? He suggested for a PD and everyone went along with it. What if the PD is corrupt or worse, involved in this scheme? Poor Ahem! I didn't like that scene of him today.

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepika thanks for the TB link and its pictures. Also thanks for the pictures of the show.

Gopi has never looked as distraught as she has portrayed before whilst Ahem looked incredible handsome in his kidnapped state. What do you think, Mona?

We are nearly done with this thread. Really well done to everyone.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Aman is very very clever to use the Modis'  emotional state to his benefit. They Modis' do not know that they have a snake in their midst. That is exactly why I love that Gopi is not there. Now the Modis will have to think and they will start thinking on their own and not depend on Aman to tell them what to do😡