Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Who will Gaurav Khanna romance next <3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aysha-

Originally posted by snehapatro

Gaurav and Rati both are talented i want them together in a show my dream will come true...Day Dreaming

I also like Rati Smile
Big smile ya i know have seen u in HD forum sometimes..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will Gaurav Khanna romance next <3 (Page 5)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by snehapatro

Gaurav and Rati both are talented i want them together in a show my dream will come true...Day Dreaming

hmmm but rati is doing a show; so i donno if thats gonna be possibleEmbarrassed o yeh and they did jee le ye pal together hehe
if there is possibilty of Rati and Gaurav..Rati show can end i dont mind heheLOL
ya i first saw them both in zee party there were some 2 pics out too both dancing enjoying and then got to see them in jee le ye pal which made me damn happy...Big smile
i loved Gaurav with chandana and yami...yami i think not possible now but chandana can come back with Gaurav it would be awsome to watch them together again...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-Subbiha--Zaara-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@sneha - i would actually love seeing GK chandana aka GauCha doing a show together...but i just thought telly producers dont cast same jodi again so donno how possible it is to see gaurav chandana doing a show togetherUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-snehapatro

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Awesome topic subbihaben! Thumbs Up

That Dheere dheere VM is made by my friend Naina..Smile

When she'd made it I thought they look pretty good together, and I think the same now. Looks like a lot of people want to see them together! 

Should we not have a poll or something, GK with various actresses or maybe GK and Shilpa yes or no...

TanubenHugHug

yeh m gonna make a pollEmbarrassed but yeh loveddd the saibo vmDay Dreaming and GK shilpa wud make one hell of a hot pair i think; something along the lines of prida..as long as its a good storylineEmbarrassed

Oh yes I agree a 100%, as long as the storyline is good. Infact, I dont mind his pairing with anybody as long as the story is intense and romantic and holds our interests Big smile GK can romance the heck out of anyone WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaGauravsDbest-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Awesome topic subbihaben! Thumbs Up

That Dheere dheere VM is made by my friend Naina..Smile

When she'd made it I thought they look pretty good together, and I think the same now. Looks like a lot of people want to see them together! 

Should we not have a poll or something, GK with various actresses or maybe GK and Shilpa yes or no...

TanubenHugHug

yeh m gonna make a pollEmbarrassed but yeh loveddd the saibo vmDay Dreaming and GK shilpa wud make one hell of a hot pair i think; something along the lines of prida..as long as its a good storylineEmbarrassed

Oh yes I agree a 100%, as long as the storyline is good. Infact, I dont mind his pairing with anybody as long as the story is intense and romantic and holds our interests Big smile GK can romance the heck out of anyone WinkLOL

@bold - agreed; but rajjo ko chor ke it would apply to allLOL

angelluck

angelluck

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
if somebody ask me i don't like any of his pair after lnmdj with chandana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.